• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum styles

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • I use my nintendo dsi's web browser to view,post and everything else 90 percent of the time and i was woundering which forum style is the least image heavy and is bbc.Try to create less load time basiclly.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Well someone is making a basic theme just for that! so lucky you :D (Called, simplicity?)
    otherwise theirs a mobile theme?

Morgnarok

Years
  • Ill check the pokelink ones and whats the mobile theme?
    Kay thxs guys.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    We don't have a functional mobile theme yet. Simplistic still has a lot of bugs and doesn't function properly for most users given the nature of the style. Something I'll get around to fixing when I get the time to do so.

I'd advise you to use PokéLink 4 Pink or Blue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I've personally had good luck with PokeGeneric and it's variants, especially on devices which are more forgiving and have more screen room, like a DSiXL or my Zune HD in landscape mode. :p

Morgnarok

Years
  • I just got the plain dsi...wish i would of put out 20 extra dollars and got the dsixl

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I just got the plain dsi...wish i would of put out 20 extra dollars and got the dsixl

Not like that would've helped anyways, they both have the same resolution, just different pitch (pixel size)

I don't recommend browsing in the DSi in the first place, but if you must there's Pokelink and the default theme.

Back