• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Haii ^__^...Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • HAI THERE ^__^
    so guys im trying to get some people i can talk to about pokemon game making/hacks but so far no one has messaged me and im only a novice spriter/mapper but i really would like to see some of your work so please message me or reply on this so i can show you my idea for a game. i've already got the basic plot summary and layout so please take your time to read this and reply as it would mean a lot as i am willing to give up school time to make this a mega cool project also.....I LOVES THE POKEMANZZZZ i mean a lot XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's awesome that you're looking forward to all of this, but a good place to start is The Beginner's Lounge, and there are a lot of tutorials, help threads, and team recruitment going on constantly in the ROM Hacking area in general. Do a lot of reading up on what you need to do, and maybe the moderators in that area could give you tips on how to get a team together. I'd help more myself, if I knew anything about ROM hacking. xD;

Either way, this area is for newbie introductions, and not for help with ROM hacking, sooo this thread can't stay open.

If have any questions about what I've said, then just send me a PM.~

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back