• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ANGELIC LAYER!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    Angelic Layer is like my favorite show in the UNIVERSE!!!!! How 'bout you??

Pom

PS: Tamayo, Ojiro, and Misaki are my favorite:)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • this thread better not die within two posts.

but yes. it's been a LONG time, but i saw Angelic Layer too. one of the first anime i ever watched, even XD;
    but it was so cuuute.
    i liked Misaki.. and i liked Ojiro.. and i liked the professor whose name i forgot..

and i loved how there were so many cross-overs!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I haven't seen Angelic Layer in yeaaars.

I remember really loving it for both the characters and the premise. :D I used to design my own angels (? is that what they were called? XD) for fun back when I watched it.

Misaki is adorable. Now I want to rewatch it, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    hiinotama: Ichiro Mihara aka Icchan

Lightning: Yep, Angels!

Oh by the way, Angelic Layer was on Netflix but then (on 1/15/11) they randomly just took it off! :,( whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :,(

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Man Angelic Layer I used to watch over and over and I read over and over XD But Like Lightning I haven't seen it in years! Ojiro and Wizard were my ultimate favorite both manga and anime!

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I haven't watched it in years, I don't even think I ever finished watching the entire series. The episodes I saw were pretty cool and stuff though, and I did like the idea behind it all. Sadly, I guess I just didn't have the time to ever watch the whole thing, I'll have to eventually.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    lol thesemi-effective prequel to chobits.

Been sooo long since I've seen this though. I really need to rewatch this when I get the chance

Back