• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Weekly Poll #5] Prepare for Trouble!~

Who's your favorite?

• Jessie

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • James

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Meowth

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Wobbuffet

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • You know the rest.

INYOURFACE.png

As you can probably guess, this week's poll is about the lovable goofballs in the Rocket trio and that great ol' blue blob.

Our Contestants:

Jessie:
    The short-tempered beauty.

James:
    Both rich and handsome.

Meowth:
    A talking cat with infinite intelligence, ya dig?

Wobbuffet:
    Wobbuffet!~

If you have any suggestions for poll ideas, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'll go with Meowth since he can talk and also really funny.

It's disapointing they left Wobbuffet at headquarters, it was funny.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Meowth and James has always been my favorite members of TR but if I had to pick one then it would have to be James.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I love Meowth the best. I mean he's a talking Pokemon, only one of his kind (that we know of). I also picked him because his story of how he learned human talk makes me cry everytime. Its so sad. However, I also feel for James and get why he ran away. Really who can deal with a sychopathic wife?

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
    Years
  • Jessie! I love her back story and contest appeals. I cried so much when she released Dustox...she really has had a lot of tough breaks in her life, it's endearing.

Years

• It's disapointing they left Wobbuffet at headquarters, it was funny.
    It's a shame that such a prominent joke in the anime was lost in translation.

I'm going to go with Meowth too. Jessie, James, and Meowth all have marvelous back-stories, but I enjoy Meowth's the most. The story of him learning to speak is one of my favorite episodes. I also love's Meowth's dialogue, even though many viewers don't. James is my second favorite Rocket, I just love his personality.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Meowth because he's one of the few talking Pokemon. I don't like some of the boss fantasies he comes up with because Giovanni may not be pleased if TR gave the Pokemon to him for real.

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Meowth definitely. He trained himself to talk human, did his best for the one he loved, and is now a loyal partner to Team Rocket. He has helped both Team Rocket and "the twerps" in situations that involved translating. Also, his fantasies about Giovanni are hilarious! XD

Twiggity Twang

Ruler of the Ice Boundary
    Years
  • Wobbuffet~!

He's just so....So....Wobbuffet!

But, my second favorite would be Meowth, because of the boss fantasies, the fact he's more technologically inclined then Jessie and James, and I just love the line "Me-owth, that's right!"

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I perfer James out of the three. I just love him to death :3 its too bad that I couldnt marry him in the series. -sigh- Poor James. Jessie is okay, though she has her pms moments a lot -.- Meowth was an awesome talking pokemon, I guess when the voice actors had a switchout is when I began to dislike Meowth.

Back