• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Fusion Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Science is never without failure. Creating Pokemorphs is no exception.
    Various teams like Magma, have been stealing trainers off the streets, and fusing the trainers with DNA of their own Pokemon. While most of them are successful, the rest have problems. Some had too many problems controlling their powers, there could have been a problem when the DNA was fused, ect.

In this Morph RP, you play one of these deffective morphs, that are locked up deep at the bottom of the ocean, for being failures. You must find a way to escape, and even if you do, what will you do when you reach other people again?

So you have to be a fusion type morph (appears half-pokemon, half-human) and I reserve the right to boot anyone from this RP.

Name:
    Morph:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Problem: (why your morph was locked up)
    Other:
    RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are)

Last edited:

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Looks like fun! And it's been ages since I've joined a Pokemon RP. Well, here goes:

Name: Schylur
    Morph: Morphed with a Charizard (o.o;; )
    Appearance: Orange, scaly skinned, has wings and a tail. Aside from the tail, wings, and those other things, she looks pretty much human, except she's hunched over a tad. Her eyes are black, and sharp. She stands at about 6'3", and is thin, for a Charizard..thingy. Atop her head is her black hair; though it's short. On her hands she has claws, and on her feet as well. She still has her femenin curves, though she's not as womanly looking with the Pokemon DNA.
    Personality: Seems angry alot, since she was changed into such a defective creature. She will be nice when needed be.
    Problem: (why your morph was locked up) She tends to bite alot, and is extremely insubordinate. Her fire attack strength varies upon her emotions; the scientists didn't like that.
    Other: None.
    RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) (I hope that includes me >_>)

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Name: Kristen
    Morph: Espeon
    Appearance: She has pink fur covering all of her body. She has Espeon eyes, nose, and an Espeon tail. She has Espeon ears and pink hair. She wears a white T-shirt and pink shorts. She has the red gem of an Espeon in the middle of her forehead.
    Personality: She is generally emtionless to those she doesn't know now. She is normally extremely quiet to those she doesn't know. She is gerneally calm and nice but after the fusion, the intensity of her anger more then tripelled.
    Problem: (why your morph was locked up) She was too Pokemon like. She also seemed to have problems with going berserk during times of extreme anger. She sometimes lost control of her psycic powers and nearly killed a few people because of it.
    Other:
    RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) I hope I'm one of these people XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Name: Cadric
    Morph: Scizor
    Appearance: el pelo amarillo, corto y los ojos verdes. Short blonde hair, striking green eyes. Three red horns on top of head, red scizor claws, transparent wings, and scizor feet. Fair skin. Black t-shirt with cresent moon, black pants, black trenchcoat [Neo-style]
    Powers: Can fly, crush almost anything with his claws
    Personality: Short temper, cynicle, outcast-ish, smart
    Problem: Mind unstable, berserk actions out of the blue.
    Other:
    RP sample: Unfortunetly, I've forsaken the RP board, so I'm no longer known here. My sample is as follows:

*Cadric looked longingly out of his damp cell. The constant dripping of water was now intolerable, but unstoppable. He angerly stood up and smashed part of the wall. The thin layer of old brick gave way to the high-tech titanium cage.*

"Once I get out of here...! They will pay, all of them! I HATE MY STUPID LIFE. I'LL MAKE THEM WISH THEY NEVER KIDNAPPED ME!"

>>I warned you he had a temper. Can this get gory? xP [That was a joke] If you need more of sample, I'd be happy to oblige.

EDIT: New problem, not personality related ^^

Last edited:

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
  • Name: Niki
    Morph: Growlithe
    Appearance: She has light orange fur with black stripes covering her whole body, and a huge fluffy growlithe tail. She also has dark orange hair, floppy growlithe ears sticking out from the side of her head, and a growlithes nose along with white fangs instead of teeth. She wears a loose black T-shirt and baggy blue jeans.
    Personality: Niki is an extremley bright and energetic girl, although she does not always show her intelligence. She love to meet new pokemon although isen't always that fond of people. She loves to be heard and is incredibly stubbern
    Problem: (why your morph was locked up) Edit: When she sleeps she snores, that may not sound like a big deal but when she snores she breaths fire. Also if she looks anyone strait in the eye, more then often the person would burst into flames.
    Other: None
    RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) Alright:

The fox's eyes opened, first one then the other. He rose his head slowley. Sari turned to her friend "What is it Skalrag" Skalrag hesitates looking all around "Nothing... thought.... thought I heard something" Sari looked up to the sky every star seemed to shine more bright then the next, "Probably nothing more then the wind" She smiled to her self then slid to the grass below the rock she had been perched and lays down next to the old fox, she patts him on the head and starts to doze off.

Coyo shivered once more as she continued to walk blindly through the forest, not aware of how close she was to the pack of mutant pets. She jumped at every twig she stepped on and kept her eyes glued to the ground.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's 9 in the morning, sorry if I'm not as descriptive as I should be.

Name: Eclipse
    Morph: Vaporeon
    Appearance: She has dark blue hair, light blue eyes, a frilled neck like a vaporeon, and a fish or mermaid-like tail. Her skin even is a light blue, and she wears a blue T-shirt and jeans. Around her neck, she wears a gold necklace that has a blue diamond set in it.
    Personality: Even though she has a cute appearence, her heart is that of a murderer. She will kill ANYTHING that stands in her way.
    Problem: She tends to flood rooms, or accidently freeze people in blocks of ice. she also has a biting problem.
    Other: She DOES know a psy move, calm mind.
    RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) If david don't know my skills, death will occur.

OOC: Guys, by problem, david didn't mean personality problems...

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
    Years
  • Name: Mael
    Morph: Breloom
    Appearance: He has a mushroom hat, mushroom hands, mushroom feet, and a mushroom tail, containing toxic seeds, in comparison with his Breloom. He has friendly black eyes. He wears a green sweater and a pair of green pants.
    Personality: Before, he was nice and friendly. He was very generous towards others and expressed his emotions. Now, he became quiet and lonely, after the horrible incident.
    Problem: (why your morph was locked up) EDITED: Mael would always try to break loose from the lab. One day, one of his seeds of his tail had dropped on the ground. A scientist ate it and he was locked up once they had figured it was a toxic seed.
    Other:
    RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) Sylvan was sitting on the floor, knowing that the door was sealed tightly, after a few attempts of a strong pokemon's attacks. He sat there, wondering. What could he do to help? There was Banette, who was sleeping very soundly, and his other pokemon. Then, Sylvan threw three great balls and out came a Vileplume, Porygon2, and a Cacturne. "Well, my Porygon2 may know some psychic attacks, but I doubt it," he said, "Hmm... can you try to use Solarbeam, Vileplume?" The walls and ceilings were so strong, no solar power could have been reached. "Nevermind, can you use Faint Attack, Cacturne?" Cacturne had suddenly vanished, then reappeared a second later but had bumped into the door and fainted. "Sorry, Cacturne, you deserve a nice rest." Sylvan returned Cacturne back into his great ball, all out of ideas.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Desert Cacturne said:
    Name: Mael
    Morph: Breloom
    Appearance: He has a mushroom hat, mushroom hands, mushroom feet, and a mushroom tail, in comparison with his Breloom. He has tan skin and black eyes. He wears a green sweater and a pair of green pants.
    Personality: Before, he was nice and friendly. He was very generous towards others and expressed his emotions. Now, he became quiet and lonely, after the horrible incident.
    Problem: (why your morph was locked up) He was very nervous and bothered the scientists with curious questions. The scientists soon became very frustrated and annoyed, and threw him out.
    Other:
    RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are) Eep, am I one?
    1. the part in bold is what I just warned everybody about. THE PROBLEMS ARE WITH YOUR POWERS!

2. No, you arn't one of the people who are exempt from the rule. you don't RP with me or david.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Just to make everyone aware, I updated my char desc, so no worries! *Until FT checks it over!*

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name:Paige
    Morph: dragonite
    Appearnce: dark brown hair (people say it is black) Pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) deep brown eyes slightly baggy jeans black t shirt with pokeball symbol on it black fingerless gloves enteneye, horn, wings, tail, 5 '4'
    Personality: it varies she is ussually happy and immature but she can be as cold as ice sometimes....
    Problem: when she gets angery bad things happen (dragon rage) and she is kind of insane so her powers go off sometimes......
    Other: does not like needles or changes
    RP EX: as she walkled down the long hall she saw what would happen to her she would forget all happieness..........

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:

OOC: Guys, by problem, david didn't mean personality problems...

OOC: How were we s'posed to know that? It DID say '(reason your morph was locked up)' or something like that. How are we automatically supposed to know what he means? We're not telepaths.

Years
  • Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    Science is never without failure. Creating Pokemorphs is no exception.
    Various teams like Magma, have been stealing trainers off the streets, and fusing the trainers with DNA of their own Pokemon. While most of them are successful, the rest have problems. Some had too many problems controlling their powers, there could have been a problem when the DNA was fused, ect.

In this Morph RP, you play one of these deffective morphs, that are locked up deep at the bottom of the ocean, for being failures. You must find a way to escape, and even if you do, what will you do when you reach other people again?

So you have to be a fusion type morph (appears half-pokemon, half-human) and I reserve the right to boot anyone from this RP.

Name:
    Morph:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Problem: (why your morph was locked up)
    Other:
    RP sample: (if i know your skills well enough, dont. You people know who you are)
    he did too say it. We may start once the thread's creator says we may.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • OOC: Losing control of their powers when ANGERED is, and can be, a problem. It's a problem with their powers.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Geez, you people are impatient >>;;

Name: David
    Morph: Dragonair
    Appearance: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/antpokedragon(2).jpg Like the Dragonair morph in that pic, only wearing a grey sweater and navy blue jeans.
    Personality: David is very moody. He is usually very shy, and keeps his ideas to himself. He is extremely stubborn, and likes to fight. He can also be very hot-headed and rash.
    Problem: It was unknown to the scientists that the Pokemon DNA that was injected into David was actually female, which changed David's gender. Everyone thought that this would effect his battling capability, so they locked him up. Also, during the night, he becomes a full Pokemon in appearance and powers.
    Other: David prefers to be called Diana, because of his problem.

Now before I begin, take note that our minds were wiped of the testing, and we can only remember up until we were kidnapped...

IC: "Where am I?" I moaned as I awoke from my slumber. Where ever I was, it was dark, and smelt musty. I couldn't see where I was going, but I ran into some bars. "Am I in jail?" I asked myself, then realized my voice wasn't what it was earlier. It sounded... feminine! "What the heck is happening!!??" I cried in terror.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I heard someoen in the darkness. The person had awoken me from sleep. I couldn't see. I began to get frustrated. "Someone there?" I called, oddly keeping my voice calm. I felt calmer then usual. By now usually, I would have been crying out of fear. I wondered where I was. Thoguh I felt aware of a few extra limbs such as a tail and the larger ears. 'Ok is this some dream?' I thoguht to myself as I wagged my tail.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Cadric moaned softly, and sat up. He felt as if a large hangover had taken hold. "I need some asprin." He tried reaching into his pocket but found he couldn't. His eyes slowly opened, but it took a full 30 seconds for him to adjust to the gloomy damp that surrounded him. "What....?!" He happened to glance down at his hands. "Oh my....! What the heck...I'm...I'm...I'm...a-" Something hit him from behind, and he quickly sunk into unconciousness, toppling forward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back