• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Brock Cronicles

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
  • Heres a little part from The Brock Cronicles, but The Brock Cronicles is a series of books I have wrote, this one is called The Guy With 2 Choices, after 10 post I will post Chapter 1.

I was Stuck with one of the most biggest dissiciouns to make, either pick her or her, if I knew my life would turn out like it has, I would have done the other. My life is now ruined because of a bad choice. I needed to make the choice. I messed up and feel terrible, crying every night because of the wrong choice, and for that now she is dead.

So if you want to read the first Chapter let me know.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • You shouldn't really guarantee that a thread will get 10 posts if there really isn't anything to post about, it would be smarter to just begin, so people can post and comment on it.

Back