• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spiderman 3: The New Story

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
  • Heres Chapter 1:

Chapter 1: Green Is In

?Hello LA! Now coming from New York is Spiderman, big super hero, this costume was found in New York days ag..? Dr. Greene started to say as a Misses interrupted him.
    ?That?s not Spiderman?s costume, I?ve seen Spiderman!? Mary Jane Watson-Parker had stood up to say. She knew Spiderman very well. ?Spiderman is blue and red, not black and white!?
    ?How does she know, did she steal our stuff, she?s right everyone, this is the suit I created to show that Spiderman?s suit sucks. I needed to show that so I can sell these!? said Greene as knowing Mrs. Watson-Parker from New York mistook him on trip, but decide to stay here, laughter started in the back.
    ?Everyone down, duck, evacuate now please!? The guard screamed yelling and taking people out of the building, it came closer.
    ?Pet? I mean Spiderman killed you Green Gob? Let Me Go You Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!? MJ screamed as yes the Green Goblin grabbed her.
    ?I?m Back all, and I want the suit now, it will be useful!? Green Goblin said
    ?Never this is my su?.? Greene said as he died, Goblin flew inside farther to grab the suit and dropped a bomb in the Network Living Harder building, it went in flames, the Green Goblin laughed and danced away into the day, everyone on the ground staring up at him. He was headed to New York, where his friend Brock was waiting. But he was not going to see Brock, not yet anyway, he was going to his house, to his house to get some poison, and yet I might say, it was not for Mary Jane, it was for Brock, and Mary Jane was going to get tied up in the basement until later. He got the poison and grabbed the suit again and flew out the window, and dropped it in the lab.

?Hey, Brock, I got it, the suit, so ready, the poison is in my dads old lab. So we up for tonight? MJ is all hidden up and ready for her arrival in death? Harry said feeling his pocket and found a small pumpkin.
    ?Ahhhh, dude if they find out you have that that that thing, they will kill you. So also dude, i'm going through with this, I am going to give Parker his revenge for killing my dad, he now lays at the bottom of the river, dead, with his four claws, poor dad, Parker must di?. Oh hi Parker just talking about you? Brock said
    ?Really, so what?s up with you, i?m dieing for some water, I?ve been so, so tired from my job? Peter Parker said
    ?You?re a photo freak, what?s so tiring about photos?? Brock asked Peter Parker.
    ?Well Brock a lot, I try to catch pictures of Spiderman? Parker said, knowing deep inside, he?s getting pictures of himself.
    ?Sure, ok now Harry back to our conversation, we on tonight?? Brock asked as Harry gave him a headshake of yes and Brock acted upon to keep Parker away.
    ?No, sorry can?t do that, it sucks, sorry!? Harry said, so they went off talking about that night, they would first start off with the saying of all this stuff about how they would do it without killing Brock, and they found a way. ?Hey Parker, I have a quick question for you!?
    ?Yes, Harry, what is it?? Parker turned around and asked,
    ?Well, can I get a blood sample from you, just to see something, ok?? Harry said knowing Parker was going to say no, he thought up why. ?The only reason is to see if I am related to you in anyway.?
    ?With that sure.? Parker said, and he gave the blood, but when they touched it with their skin it turned black fast, so they tried not to touch it. Tonight is the night Striker is born, tonight is the night Parker is dangered.

After 2 People Comment Good On This I Will Post Chapter 2

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • It seems good so far, it follows where the story left off in the movie, and Striker being born sounds like its going to be good.

Seeing how its only the first chapter, it would be alot better if it was spaced out so its easier to read, also thier really isn't much narritive speech in this fan-fic, its going from one scene to another, without much of an introduction.

And again, you can't rely on others to reply in order to post another chapter, as long as you see the view count increasing people are reading it, cause so far its pretty good.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    It seems like an interesting idea, but it would be better if you gave it more detail, made it more longer, and changed the format.

Having it all bunched together seems weird. o.o;

And also, Peter wouldnt give out his blood freely... at least I think so... He is a scienctist after all. ^_^;

Back