• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

witch gym leader are you??

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    out of every gym leader witch one most is like you
    mine is giovanni or volkner

so witch one are you??

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I'm more of a Whitney type gym leader, pretty clumsy! :3

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ^ hehe, that's me, Little Whitney.
    Plus a mix of Sabrina.

and you spelt which wrong :P

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Im pretty stubborn, so ironically Im a little like Clair. But Im also physically active and clumsy, so its a mix of Maylene, Clair, and Whitney.

Ayselipera

I don't think I'm a good comparison with any of them. :/ I guess personality wise I would sort of be like Volkner. That being easily bored and energy aware. :D Although being a girl I guess I look the most like Jasmine and I can be shy at times. Though not as shy as her. Idk. D:

Years
  • You meant to say "which" not "witch". Remember that, it will be very helpful later in life.

I suppose I could be Blue. I like to use lots of different kinds of Pokemon, plus I wouldn't want to hang out in the same place all day.
    I can also be pretty cocky at times.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    sorry im not the best speller and i hated grammer class always slept

Back