• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I feel like a hypocrite for thinking you're one...

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hypocrisy is common in mostly everyone. We've all said something that was a little hypocritical of us to say at one point or another. Whenever I think someone's a hypocrite, I feel like I'm one too for even thinking that.

Do you think hypocrisy is something that everyone has a little bit of? Is it a big deal? Do you think that hypocrites and liars are the same thing? Or is it just contradictory and ironic of them?

Years
  • Well, I do think everyone has a little hypocrite in them, it is just how we are at times. I don't think hypocrites and liars should be classed as the same thing, however.​

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • People are hypocrites deep inside them, even if they don't realize it. I don't think it's a big deal. I don't see a difference between liars and hypocrites, however.

Years
  • Everyone has been a hypocrite at some point in their life. I can't remember being one any time recently, because I don't really tell people what to do much, so I don't have much to contradict. There is a big difference between a hypocrite and a liar though. If you told someone not to walk under a ladder for instance, and then walked under it yourself, you wouldn't be lying, because you didn't say that you wouldn't walk under the ladder yourself.

Back