• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon in the Movies!

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
Years
  • What if every one of your favorite movies featured Pok?mon instead of the original characters? Here are two I created, but go ahead and create your own! I?d love to see them!

I?ve always loved showing these off.

Pok?mon in the Movies!

I love this one. Took me quite a while to create, but it was worth it. See Pikachu as Neo (Ah, you see where I got my screen name from), Pichu as Trinity, Charmander as Morpheus and Squirtle as Cypher.

Pok?mon in the Movies!

This was actually created for a competition. Looks pretty convincing, doesn?t it?

I?d love to see what you guys could create. I might make some more if I get the time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Great, I loved the second one. The three pokemon in military suits was priceless.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • OMG those are freaking awesome! make more make more make more! *take deep breaths, AC, deeeeeeeep breaths XD*
    EDIT: i'd love to see an Ocean's Eleven one *hinthint*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's hilarious! nice work you've done there.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • OOOOH those look sick! I love them! ^^ How about a Charlie's Angels one, if you could? That would be so cool!

Back