• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Black/White Anime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
Years
  • So i just watched the first episode of the new season and awaiting the second one to load....
    You-No-Va; not what i expected but get used to it fairly quickly, doesn't sound too bad either.
    Tepig; Doesn't sound as good as it did under Pokabu and not as cute, shall see how it continues
    Oshawott; Sounds the same as it did as Mijumaru except slightly cuter, think he's gonna be going down well
    Snivy; Bit disappointing, expected it to sound a bit higher pitched to have the 'im the best' appearence sound better, but it still kicks butt quite well
    Iris; Sounds a bit more childish than expected but other than that, hopefully will be a good member who doesn't annoy the audience
    Axew; Always prefered it as Kibago and it sounded much cuter than too, still cute but it does make me sad
    Prof Juniper; Sounds Professional, doesn't seem like she will become annoying

I know i haven't seen much and is only a brief overlook, but take a look guys and gals and see what you think =] Anyone had a watch themselves and have their views? Anything to add in on what you thought?

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    it was ok....just gonna let you know this thread is gonna be closed or moved. lol it happens to me all the time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back