PDA

View Full Version : Hi, there! I'm, like, new or something! ^O^

nicoleb
December 6th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Hi! I'm new here and stuff! ^_^

However, I do not want to get banned from this sight. Exspecialy, since it's not some "celebi crazed" place. I am a little worried, though, I had a pal back there, so I'll have to double-pose at High School. ^_^

So, anyways, I like Pokemon Adventures; and I have read the RBG and Y sagas and the first two volumes of GSC. I like Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon. I dislike Dani from Raikou special emencly. So, hi, ya'll! ^O^

Ryoutarou
December 6th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Welcome, but we don't need you talking about other boards here. It's not our business and we really don't care about what goes on in the other boards. Also don't be so rude in your post.

nicoleb
December 6th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Welcome, but we don't need you talking about other boards here. It's not our business and we really don't care about what goes on in the other boards. Also don't be so rude in your post.
Sorry, I don't know much about this post. Of cause you wouldn't want to know about serebii... Well... I'm new! (Again!)

Ninja Retsu
December 7th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Hi! I'm new here and stuff! ^_^

However, I do not want to get banned from this sight. Exspecialy, since it's not some "celebi crazed" place. I am a little worried, though, I had a pal back there, so I'll have to double-pose at High School. ^_^

So, anyways, I like Pokemon Adventures; and I have read the RBG and Y sagas and the first two volumes of GSC. I like Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon. I dislike Dani from Raikou special emencly. So, hi, ya'll! ^O^
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Thomas
December 7th, 2004, 04:50 AM
Hey welcome to the community. Hope your time here is good and you become an active member.

Pincushion
December 7th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Welcome to the Boards, Have a great time, PM me if you need anything

carrielynn
December 7th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Hi, welcome to the board. :)

Intuition
December 7th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Hey! Welcome 2 PC, hope u have fun and that u follow the rules! :D

IceKitten
December 7th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Welcome to PC, be good http://69.93.183.37/1836/77/emo/1087.gif

Breakout
December 7th, 2004, 08:15 AM
Welcome to PC!
I hope you post lots & have fun!
See ya' around!

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Welcome to PC! Hope you have a great time!

Elite Four Lance
December 7th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Hi, welcome to PC. If your active theres a lot of fun things to do. ^^

nicoleb
December 7th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Wow! Thanks, guys! I never thought I would get this many welcome posts! Everyone seems so friendly here! And I'll do my best to follow the rules and have fun (which isn't a lot to ask for)! YAY! ^O^

Monzae
December 7th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Welcome Nicole! Pm me if you ever get bored xD

nicoleb
December 8th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Thanks, Psychic Kimmy! (I always have to thank people when they post to me like you guys are! I'm just so polite! ^_^)

Shana
December 8th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Hey! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have lots of fun here. ^^

bgt
December 8th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Hi, im Greg..., lol, anyways, welcome to the board.

~Mewtwo_Rules~
December 11th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Welcome... back, I guess . Read rules, post alot have fun!