• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um... Hi?

pulpitar1

Why is Umbreon so cool?
Years
  • Sooo, what do I say?

Hi, i'm pulpitar1, i'm new (duh), and I want to get into the habit of posting on your wonderful forums. I may not look new because of my join date but I have not posted anything untill today, mainly because of me forgetting and because of laziness. However, I want this to change and for that to happen I must start becoming more active.

So yeah there you go, thats me.

Thanks.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome (back) to PC! Looks like you've been gone for quite a while now, and you missed a bunch that has happened here in this lovely community. The rules have also changed as well, so you should definetly take a good re-read at that.

Well, anyways, hope you remain active from now on and hope to see you around! Have fun!

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Hi welcome to the fourms i'm new here also.

Back