• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Problem] Pokemon Hall of Fame Version slow

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    I am new in this forum, sry for my bad english.
    I tried pokemon raptor and if I press all the time the "Shift Key", the game goes faster like de emulator of GBA going at 200% or 300% etc.. How I run faster the pokemon hall of fame version? I press the Shift key and I don't notice any difference of speed gaming..

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • I am new in this forum, sry for my bad english.
    I tried pokemon raptor and if I press all the time the "Shift Key", the game goes faster like de emulator of GBA going at 200% or 300% etc.. How I run faster the pokemon hall of fame version? I press the Shift key and I don't notice any difference of speed gaming..

They aren't even the same games lol, both games were made differently with raptors version being coded to have a speed up key.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    sry, I am new on this and I now that they have been coded different.. but has the pokemon hall of fame have any speed up key? if not, is there any way to make that possible?

Back