• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newbieee :):)

Years
  • Hey guys! My names Olivia and i am new to the forum! I am currently playing SS and what can I say I'm addicted to pokemon :) I haven't played many of the games but I keep repeating through Diamond and Ruby( that is until i got SoulSilver :). I don't know anyone that plays pokemon as around where I live it's not a popular thing and everyones " too old" hahahah. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • SoulSilver eh? That's awesome! It's personally one of my favorite Pokemon games. Ruby and Diamond aren't too bad either (I'm actually at the 5th gym on Diamond as I type this, haha). I hope you're enjoying the franchise and I hope you enjoy the forum! I'm always around and willing to answer any questions or help you any way I can. :)

Also! You should definitely take a gander at the older games, Red, Blue, and Yellow. They might feel a little weird to play compared to newer games, but since they were the first in the series, you should give'em a try if you ever get the chance.

~Darkness~

NJ All Day
    Years
  • Hiya,
    Welcome! Maybe we can battle sometime in Diamond, I'm itching for a challenge (:. Read the rules and start posting. If you have questions or need help you can message me or if you wanna be friends you can request me, adios.

Years
  • Diamond was the first pokemon game I had for the d.s! :). I remember having blue st one point as my brothers and I played when we were really young but the graphics is a problem for me :/ maybe I'll take a look!
    darkness a battle would be awesome! I've never battled nor traded with anyone before so it should be great!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    Hello Olivia!I'm Pichuzilla!I Beated Red 3 Times In Soul Silver!
    I Beated Pikachu Easily With My Steelix!

Years
  • Hi there! I'm at the very beginning of SS haha I started with chikorita but I have decided I dont like him! I'm a sucker for the water starters but this time round I really wanted a gyrados haha. Who did you start with?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I love HG myself. <3 Right, now, I'm raising a Vaporeon! I named it HokeyPokey, because, it reminds me of that song hokey pokey. Y'know:

♪If your happy n' you know it clap your hands~ *clap clap*

Well, its a good song anyhow. Anyhow, thus, I'm addicted to pokemon too. They say its more addictive than eating a cookie full of nicotine! IDK, Bad example. Anyhow, just so you are aware, there's a HeartGold and Soul Silver board, just so you can talk about the games there~ I agree, at my old school, pokemon wasn't THAT popular, and they KIND OF made fun of me for liking so? But I tell em: "Pokemon is gangster though!" And that usually does the trick.

Having a degree in Thuganomics, POCKET MONSTERS STYLE. [you shoulds hear the pokemon rap battles.] Anyhow, you can ask a moderator a question, and they'll get back to you, and yeah! Hope to see you around sometime!

Years
  • Welcome!! I am new as well, only joined a few days ago, i only just got SS too, i'm new to everything pokemon never really played any till SS and i am loving it. This community is great :D

Sary

Breeder, trader and fighter
    Years
  • Welcome, I too just buyed HG only this year, trying to rush it before B/W comes out :)
    Beating elite four for the second time now, as I type this

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! I played Soul Silver a while back, but my preferred games are Platinum and Leaf Green (you might want to check out those two as well). But don't worry, you'll definitely find a lot of Pokemon fans on here that you can talk with and even battle/trade with! Be sure to check out our various sections to discover all that we have to offer!

Hope you enjoy your time on PC and I'll see you around the site! Have fun!

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
    Years
  • Hey guys! My names Olivia and i am new to the forum! I am currently playing SS and what can I say I'm addicted to pokemon :) I haven't played many of the games but I keep repeating through Diamond and Ruby( that is until i got SoulSilver :). I don't know anyone that plays pokemon as around where I live it's not a popular thing and everyones " too old" hahahah. :)

Nice to meet you Olivia and welcome to PC! If I had a DS I'd be addicted to HG/SS. Sadly I lack both of them so sucks to be me.
    Yeah, alot of people don't play pokemon much now a days. (Alot of people are up in Yugi-oh, Bakugan, Justin Beiber, or Disney Shows kidwise.) Most teenagers and up are all on First Person shooters like Blops.
    And even adults have their inner child inside them. lol.

Years
  • @ Voul- Sadly with my age group I think everyone's grown out of it! I mean I have a lot of friends who love the original stuff like pokemon yellow and who have the games but I don't think any of them play d.s games and get the new games haha!
    Thanks for the greeetings! Everyone is so nice here and I traded for the first time today :D hehe

Back