View Full Version : B/W: The Unova Travel Journal

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Alpha King
February 16th, 2012, 3:23 PM
Okay, so after I beat Burgh, I trained on the Desert Route and did all the Team Plasma stuff. After defeating N, I trained even more (I was quite under-leveled). Since Finnick had Rock Slide I easily defeated Elesa and got another badge woo! Before the drawbridge lowered, Finnick got to level 31 and evolved!!c:

Moved on to the drawbridge and caught a Ducklett named Mama (I don't know). Happy with my new addition to the team, I trained it and caught a load of Pokemon that I may consider adding as my 6th member. All the way from desert route, the list is: Scraggy, Yamask, Minccino, Gothita, Vanillite (♥), and Deerling. I gave none of them nicknames as I have no clue whether I want them or not. Anyways, after training up more, Derp evolved, and then came Clay. The victorious team is this...

Moving on, I got into Chargestone Cave and now was looking for a Tynamo. It took me fer.ev.er to find one, but I did at the end of the cave. Oh, yeah, while I was in there Mama and Cray evolved. I was a little too excited about that.. After catching a Tynamo and naming her Zappah, I went to the move relearner and taught my Derp Ice Fang. Now I'm training Zappah whilst deciding what Pokemon should be the last addition to my team.
Finnick lvl35; Zappah lvl29; Mama lvl36; Derp lvl35; Cray lvl38

So... Any suggestions for my last Pokemon on the team? There's so many to choose from, so anybody's ideas would be appreciated.. I'm thinking between some I've already caught and some I may catch.....
Scrafty, Confagrigus, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Simisage, Beheeyem, Chandelure, Haxorus, Gothitelle, Golurk, Bisharp, Cinccino, Klinklang, Beartic, Accelgor..
Any suggestions welcome..
Til the next update, peace \m/

February 20th, 2012, 4:39 PM
Did a few Trainer Battles and level grinding yesterday with two new evolutions:

My Murkrow evolved into Honchkrow with a Dusk Stone I found in the Chargestone Cave. She also learned Night Slash after evolving!

Also, my Dragonair who I had since she was a Dratini is now a mighty Dragonite plus she also learned Wing Attack!

Now I'm in Nimbasa City.

February 22nd, 2012, 2:05 PM
I just finished EV training my Gyarados (Horacio) in the hope of getting into competitive battles on-line! He is currently level 42, being trained on route 14!!! :D

February 22nd, 2012, 2:45 PM
Going to try to get a Latios and Darkrai and take the Unova League on with them only.

Shiny Dunsparce
February 28th, 2012, 7:27 AM
Going to beat the Elite Four a 2nd time, here's my current White Team:

[All Female]
Samurott (Calypso)
Lv. 70
Surf, Razor Shell, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon.

Volcarona (Fire Queen)
Lv. 70
Bug Buzz, Heat Wave, Toxic, Overheat.

Zebstrika (Blitzkrieg)
Lv. 70
Shock Wave, Wild Charge, Flame Charge, Discharge.

Krookodile (Sandy)
Lv. 70
Crunch, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Outrage.

Cinccino (Prinzessin)
Lv. 70
Swift, Hyper Voice, Sing, Tail Slap.

Cherrim (Duchess)
Lv. 70
Facade, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Sunny Day.

Autobot Silverwynde
February 28th, 2012, 12:13 PM
So... Any suggestions for my last Pokemon on the team? There's so many to choose from, so anybody's ideas would be appreciated.. I'm thinking between some I've already caught and some I may catch.....
Scrafty, Confagrigus, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Simisage, Beheeyem, Chandelure, Haxorus, Gothitelle, Golurk, Bisharp, Cinccino, Klinklang, Beartic, Accelgor..
Any suggestions welcome..
Til the next update, peace \m/
Beheeyem is a good choice, as I have one on White and he's been extremely helpful. Bisharp's also good, but if you pick him, try grabbing one with Defiant as that Ability is awesome. But in all honesty, I'd go with Golurk myself. I have one on Black and White and the big fella is really useful. Riser's never let me down. Just make sure you let your Golett evolve at 45 and not 43--at 45 it'll learn Earthquake which is very handy.

Currently, I'm parked on Route 3, gathering Golett eggs. I'm on a shiny hunt right now; 2,200 eggs and still no shiny yet! I haven't done much game wise, but that will change as I start prepping for the eventual move to B2W2. (Wish me luck on that: I only have 66 shinies that I grabbed from the GTS to port over...!)

February 29th, 2012, 5:57 PM
Autumn has begun in Unova and I have gone around collecting items in the Chargestone Cave, including a Water Stone, an Oval Stone and two Everstones.

I also battled the trainers in Nimbasa City's two stadiums.

My team is:

March 4th, 2012, 8:55 PM
I just beat the fourth gym and am taking the journey back to the Name Rater in Castelia City.

Glow Worm's Not Glowing
March 5th, 2012, 2:20 PM
Just restarted White, so here goes. c:

Prof. Juniper asked my name and gender; answered Girl, Sarah.
Waited for Bianca and then picked Tepig.
Beat Cheren and Bianca, showing no mercy.
Gave my Tepig a nickname. She's now known as Debbie.

On Route 1, I caught a Lillipup named Oregano and a Patrat named Rita.
Did all the stuff Prof. wanted me to do, listened to the speech by Ghetsis, then beat N into submission.

Now I'm off to train, catch some more Pokes, then head off to the gym.

Tepig; Debbie. Lvl 8
Careful nature.
Atk: 17
Def: 13
Sp. Atk: 11
Sp. Def: 13
Spd: 13

Lillipup; Organo. Lvl 3
Quirky nature.
Atk: 9
Def: 8
Sp. Atk: 6
Sp. Def: 7
Spd: 9

Patrat; Rita. Lvl 4
Gentle nature.
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Sp. Atk: 8
Sp. Def: 8
Spd: 8

March 6th, 2012, 5:14 AM
Obtained myself a new Pokemon - a Solosis traded over from my brother's White.

I exchanged her for one of my unused Gothitas.

Here's her status:

Hasty nature
Magic Guard
Psychic, Hidden Power, Light Screen, Charm

Just taught her Psychic from the TM, I hope to raise her into a fine Reuniclus.

Glow Worm's Not Glowing
March 6th, 2012, 8:03 PM
As I continued to capture and grind my new Pokes, I got increasingly frustrated, so I decided to make babies in my Black game and trade them to White. Okay, continuing on with the Journal. c:

I beat Striaton Gym with my lvl 12 Pansage and my lvl 11 Tepig.

Traded Pansage, Tepig, Purrloin, Lillipup, Patrat, and Roggenrola for six little eggs. After a lot of walking, all six hatched, and after a LOT of grinding, they are all between lvl 5 & 10.

Tympole "Todd"
Lvl. 5
Hasty nature.

Atk: 11
Def: 9
Sp. Atk: 10
Sp. Def: 9
Spd: 12

Elgyem "Webster"
Lvl. 5
Relaxed nature.

Atk: 10
Def: 12
Sp. Atk: 14
Sp. Def: 11
Spd: 8

Heatmor "Darla"
Lvl. 6
Timid nature.

Atk: 15
Def: 14
Sp. Atk: 18
Sp. Def: 14
Spd: 15

Deino "Helen"
Lvl. 5
Serious nature.

Atk: 12
Def: 11
Sp. Atk: 9
Sp. Def: 10
Spd: 9

Tynamo "Daisy"
Lvl. 5
Sassy nature.

Atk: 10
Def: 9
Sp. Atk: 9
Sp. Def: 9
Spd: 10

Vullaby "Valerie"
Lvl. 9
Serious nature.

Atk: 17
Def: 21
Sp. Atk: 15
Sp. Def: 17
Spd: 17

I'm definitely gonna work on grinding them some more before heading off to the next town. I left quite a few trainers unbattled, so I'm gonna go back and fight them, then make my way to Nacrene City. I won't be catching/using any other Pokes until I capture any legendaries I come across.

March 6th, 2012, 8:11 PM
Since my last entry, I trained up the Solosis I got traded from my brother's White Version.

She evolved into Duosion after battling a few Audino.

Then I put an Exp. Share on her and evolved her into Reuniclus after my Chandelure defeated a trainer in one of Nimbasa City's stadiums.

My newly-evolved Reuniclus now knows Energy Ball, Trick Room, Psychic and Shadow Ball.

Glow Worm's Not Glowing
March 8th, 2012, 8:09 PM
I trained like crazy on Route 3 before annihilating ALL of Nacrene City gym with Helen, Webster, and Valerie with only Helen standing triumphant in the end. I battled all of the trainers and Team Plasmas in Pinwheel Forest, then made my way to Castelia City.

There, I beat all the trainers and the janitor in the battle building (I forgot its proper name) and got the Exp. Share. (I shift the Exp. Share between all my Pokes depending on who has the type advantage in the gym I'm currently challenging.) I got all the dancers together, receiving the Amulet Coin, got Flash from the dark shades dude, and beat the Team Plasma guys that were chilling across from the gym.

I beat Burgh with Darla and Valerie, Darla doing the most damage, of course. I beat both Cheren and Bianca without much difficulty, made my way across the desert, and am now currently in Nimbasa City, planning on doing some more training, then challenging the gym. I'll probably go to the Big Stadium and maybe participate in the Musical Theater. c:

Here's my team now;

Todd. Lvl 20.
Bubble, Bubblebeam, Mud Shot, Round
Ability: Hydration

Darla. Lvl 21.
Incinerate, Lick, Fire Spin, Fury Swipes
Ability: Flash Fire

Helen. Lvl 20.
DragonBreath, Dragon Rage, Headbutt, Bite
Ability: Hustle

Valerie. Lvl 19.
Gust, Leer, Fury Attack, Pluck
Ability: Big Pecks

Webster. Lvl 20.
Confusion, Psybeam, Heal Block, Headbutt
Ability: Telepathy

Daisy. Lvl 20.
Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam
Ability: Levitate

March 17th, 2012, 9:24 PM
Pokemon Black: Just finished off training my competitive team. The team consists of Scrafty, Chandelure, Vaporeon, Scizor, Venusaur, Salamence.

Pokemon White: Started a new game, defeated the first gym. My team right now only consists of Servine but I am hunting for a Drilbur.

March 18th, 2012, 2:36 AM
So I started a new game in White. Chose Oshawott and named it Samo. Beat the first Gym, got my C-Gear, and beat Team Plasma twice. Still planning out what other Pokemon I should catch.
Team as of now:
Dewott (Samo) Lv. 18 (Hasty)

March 31st, 2012, 2:57 PM
Winter has begun in Unova, and my Sawsbuck is looking beautiful.

I battled some Trainers in the stadiums in Nimbasa City.

And I trained my Vanilluxe in the hail on Route 6.

Winter is the time I usually train my Ice-types and I plan to train more Ice-types later.

April 4th, 2012, 11:52 PM
I derive the most amount of enjoyment from playing the Pokémon games by roleplaying, so when I log-in I am not trying to achieve any goals or reach the limitations of the game. I prefer to spend a lot of my time interacting with the game world; for example, I can walk around in a city and mimic the villagers movements and have a good time doing it.

So after I defeat the Elite Four, (which is really my characters main focus right now) I plan on slowly discovering the rest of the secrets of the world and spend more time with some of my earliest Pokémon, or the Pokémon that I haven't spent a lot of time with so far.

I'll most likely end up setting some simple goals for my Pokémon to give the more personality; for example: I caught a Herdier with my Masterball on a whim and named him Diamond - there isn't anything particularly special about him, but I know that I'd enjoy putting him in Pokémon shows, and even battling him on a very non-competative level.

I put a lot of thought into how I organize my Poké boxes, and try to create an environment where I believe my Pokémon will enjoy themselves and find more meaning in their lives.

I'll also work on capturing special Pokémon which exibit battle prowess, and since they'll be neither RNG'd or Hacked, there should be a unique quality to them, which I think will make them more enjoyable to use in battles.

I do all of this in light of my character's image though, and I wouldn't be doing it unless there was reasonable motivation for my character to do it; I find that playing outside of the context of the game, Pokémon ceases to be a story any longer, and instead becomes a competition.

Every once in awhile, I may visit that Waitress at the Ferris Wheel to have a nice chat, from girl to girl, and coming back to challenge the Elite Four will provide me with a lot of inspiration throughout my Black & White history, and probably my favorite thing to do is to stay at home in the room where I grew up.

April 6th, 2012, 12:14 PM
im doing a nuzlock at the moment and my swoobat is kinda being a badass

April 13th, 2012, 8:12 PM
I did a few stuff on Black a few days back.

Caught myself a Wigglytuff on Route 14, female with Naive nature. Not too shabby.

And my Golbat evolved into Crobat as well.

Also, I trained some of my Pokemon and did some Battle Subway Multi Battles with Hilbert.

Finally, I picked up a Heart Scale yesterday in Driftveil City for showing my Gothitelle to the girl who wanted to see a Pokemon knowing Calm Mind. (My Gothitelle's moves are Psychic, Attract, Thunderbolt and Calm Mind)

Still more training to do...

April 13th, 2012, 9:39 PM
I haven't played my White much so the most recent thing I've done was the Great Egg Swap. So I spent days trading eggs and ended up with a Pawniard.

Before that, I went on the Royal Unova for the first time. I battled a few trainers there and leveled up the Mewtwo I got through Wi-Fi to 73. I also checked out the scenery and have to admit , it's very beautiful.

I'll probably be doing more since BW2 has got me excited to play Pokemon again.

April 14th, 2012, 9:32 PM
Ev Trained Mamoswine and Drapion. Both had egg moves. Icicle Drop, and Night Slash respectively.

Drapion was 1 point away from maximum speed. and 4 points away from maximum attack. and i only had to hatch 6 eggs to get him! Lucky bastard.

Mamoswine is 17 points from max attack, so i'm dissapointed. and 16 points from maximum speed.

Their names are Stampy, Mamoswine and Spinach, the Drapion.
next day

Caught a Milotic on Route One!!!!!!!!!!! So Cool!

April 16th, 2012, 1:33 PM
- - - - - - -
So I was catching Pokémon around Unova to fill up my Pokédex when I ran into this chicky!

LV 26
Sassy / Sap Sipper / Likes to Fight
- Leech Seed
- Faint Attack
- Take Down
- Jump Kick

♠Dawn Rayne♠
April 16th, 2012, 2:42 PM
Bouncing back and forth between my Black and White games mostly leveling up my Pokemon after maxing out their EVs :) I am training with my favs and not the overused macho types most of my Wifi opponents use, I believe in winning with the ones I like best even though lately on Wifi everyone shuts off the game when I am winning...

Currently on White I am training Sawsbuck, Bannette, Stantler, Pidgeot, Ninetales, and Haunter.

On Black - My Minun and Plusle from Sapphire, Emolga, Pachirisu (A Shiny one I obtained in SS Safari Zone), And several others I am alternating in and out of my party.

Might complete my Black Pokedex soon, almost there! On White I have a ways to go though.. DreamWorld helps a bit.

Oh yeah and it sucks when Cynthia is not around to battle with. Come back soon! k?

April 16th, 2012, 11:35 PM
On my fourth playthrough in Black (started April 2), defeated N and Ghetsis 2 days ago.
Now, this time, I shall try getting my pokedex completely filled (besides numbers 647-649) before Black and White version 2 come out. Don't know if I'll get the Jap version or just wait for the English version...
Oops, got off topic.
Anyways, left route 18, and I got super lucky and caught a Milotic and Kingdra!! I think they have like a 5% chance by the Super Rod in Dark Water. So glad. :3
And I just got a Chinchou!! Those are ultra rare, 1% chance appearing by fishing normally.
Here's my team so far:
LV 50 Reshiram
LV 59 Pikachu
LV 53 Simisage
LV 56 Serperior
LV 55 Samurott
LV 55 Emboar (Starter)
I hope to level them up fast so I can take on the Pokemon League and actually become Champion this time.
Currently have 167 seen AND caught, so I'm on a roll.

April 18th, 2012, 7:55 AM
Why is no-one using the travel journal? :D

My first play-through of this game:

My Pokemon is correctly:

Purrion L6

Patrat L8

Tepig<Flashfire> L9

I'm on Route 2 training Purrion :D

April 24th, 2012, 9:50 PM
Finished breeding a Scizor in HG, taught it superpower, traded it to B/W, then EV Trained it.

I some how batched the EV Training. Luckily, i got the 200 ATK stat and the Hp stat I wanted.

I completed my Unova Pokedex today! I got my diploma and a stupid T-Shirt with a Pikachu on it.

I also have a T-shirt that says, "I caught a Stunfisk --ON PURPOSE!"

May 2nd, 2012, 5:27 AM
Trained a few Pokemon as spring began in Unova.

My Slugma evolved into Magcargo, Pineco evolved into Forretress and Rhyhorn evolved into Rhydon then she quickly evolved into Rhyperior.

Also, battled lots of Trainers in Nimbasa City.

And to top it all off, went to the Cold Storage and caught another Vanillite.

May 6th, 2012, 5:50 AM
Oh, this is my first time posting here. Hmm, let's see my newest entries.

4/5/12: Restarted the game. Named myself 'Aura' for some reason. Chose Snivy, totally good idea. Saved at Accumula, if that's the spelling, till the next day.

Yesterday: Got to Striaton City, beat Cilli, completed Fennel's requets, got back little girl's Pokemon from those Team Plasma jerks. I wonder why those idiots joined Team Plasma anyways knowing that they will be caught one day......

Today: Caught a Sawk for my team. Raised my Panpour to Lv.17. That took care of Lenora's Herdier, heck. I let my Servine & Sawk share EXP from Lenora's Watchog. That Pokemon gives me the creeps.

Future sneak-peek: Wanna nick my Pokemon to their Japanese names in Japanese characters once I reach Castelia City. After that, battle Bourgh.

May 6th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Just restarting White after ignoring it for a few months.

Started with an Oshawott, returning to my Water type starter tradition.

Deafeated N in Accumula and saved.

May 6th, 2012, 1:47 PM
I'm Playing Black.
Just started playing. My Name in the game is KJ.

My starter: is Tepig lvl:9 now

I have caught Lillipup lvl:9 caught at Lvl:4, Patrat Lvl:5, Purrloin Lvl: 4

Now I'm just training get ready to go to the 1st gym leader

May 8th, 2012, 4:14 PM
I just restarted my Black as a female named "Twily" (as in "Twilight Sparkle" from MLP"FiM).

I'm in Nimbasa currently with:

-Mizu (Dewott) - Lv24
-Munii (Munna) - Lv24
-Kai (Timburr) - Lv21
-Denki (Blitzle) - Lv23
-Kodai (Archen) - Lv25

Getting ready to challenge Elesa's gym.

May 8th, 2012, 8:43 PM
Trained a few of my Bug-types, including my Butterfree (who learned Silver Wind) and Heracross (who learned Brick Break and Megahorn).

Still training a few other Pokemon up.

I'm currently back in Nimbasa City.

May 9th, 2012, 1:07 PM
I just beat Elesa's gym. I had problems with her Emonga using Volt Switch, but I later remembered my Blitzle's ability of Motor Drive.

Without Electric-type attacks, her Pokémon were useless (except her Zebstrika, which I defeated with Munii), so I easily beat her.

I was trying not to use Denki (Blitzle) for this battle, because he's somewhat overleveled, and I wanted to equal the team out, but I guess it's okay 'cuz I beat her.

Oh, and, I also just beat Cheren on the route to the east of the city, and, I last saved at the Pokémon Center in Nimbasa. I'll play some more later.

And, also, I did some grinding. A lot of grinding.

May 12th, 2012, 8:13 PM
Hmmm, I'm back. Let's see......

11/5/12: Yay, got back the Dragon Skull from those Plasma creeps. Got to Castelia City. Evolved my Panpour. Saved.

12/5/12: Before fighting Burgh, settled more stupid Plasma problems. Finally, after that, got to defeat Burgh. Then I caught a Scraggy & got Tirtouga's fossil. Went to Nacrene & resurrected it.

Today: Got to Nibasa City. Battled N & won. Won against Elesa with my wonderful Scraggy. That guy is the now the powerhouse in my team.

May 17th, 2012, 1:02 PM
Grinding away in victory road. Got a level 1 larvitar in a trade, leveled him up to level 55 (in one sitting) also caught an axure and a male and female excadrill for some breeding later on. Somewhat concerned about my current team against the e4 so ill continue to grind till im confident.
Edit: My friend convinced me to take on the elite four because he wanted to see the entry scenes. I still felt I wasnt ready but humored him anyway. I actually ran out the first member of the e4 I battled with emolga(lvl59)/tyranitar(lvl57 now). The second member gave me some trouble but eventually fell to my excadrill boosted by swords dance and the residual sandstorm from tyranitar. From there out I had absolutely no trouble cleaning up the other two. Tyranitar with blackglasses and STAB crunch took almost no damage from the last two. Now im back in victory road grinding away before I battle N.

May 29th, 2012, 3:00 AM
Just a friendly reminder to everyone, that an emblem is handed out for those who regularly post a journal entry and it is creative. Let's get the activity going!

PS - Caught a shiny Deerling a while ago while trying to fill up my Pokedex. (:

Reshiram Man
May 30th, 2012, 7:11 AM
My final team will be based off Alex's White team from mrnintendofanman's black and white walkthrough.

I woke up in my bedroom. I saw a blue and green, relatively small box on the table. As I finished waking up, Cheren came barreling in the bedroom. Cheren was very excited about something. I asked him what he was excited about, and he said, "We get our Pokemon today." Bianca stumbled up the stairs, exhausted.
Cheren was in an angry mood and yelled at her. I told Cheren to calm himself down, and so he did. I finally decided to open the box on the table. There were three Pokemon in the box, all in pokeballs. I chose Tepig, Bianca chose Snivy, and Cheren got Oshawott. I battled the very exhausted still Bianca because she wanted us all to battle. I beat her Snivy very quickly. Cheren healed us both up, and then he battled me now. I beat his Oshawott in a flash. They ran downstairs afterwards, to leave me to a disaster area in my bedroom, except for the Wii, left untouched by the battles. I went downstairs to find Bianca and Cheren still downstairs, talking to my mom. They apologized for the room and left, and then my mom gave me the XTransceiver to talk 2,3,or 4 way. I left and went to Bianca's house, only to find here and her dad in the middle of a heated arguement. They eventually settled it for now, and so I left. We went in the lab to talk to Professor Juniper, and we all got our Pokedexes. We then got Town Maps from my mom, and then we went towards Route 1. We met Prof. Juniper at the edge of the tall grass. She showed us how to catch a Pokemon, and then she went back to the lab. Bianca wanted to see who could catch the most Pokemon on Route 1. They left, and then I was on my way. I caught a Lvl. 4 Lillipup, would grinned at me after I caught it, because it thoroughly loved me. Tepig was envious of Lillipup. When we all got to the end of Route 1, we compared who had the most, and we all had two, so no winner. We went into Accumula Town, and then met Prof. Juniper in front of the Pokemon Center, and she showed us the basics. There was a commotion in the plaza, and so I want over to the plaza to see what was going on,and it turns out, it was about Pokemon liberation. The speaker's name was Ghetsis, and he was with Team Plasma, and he never fooled me, because I knew his evil schemes. A trainer then came up, named N, and battled me. I beat his pathetic Purrloin lightning speed. I then headed towards Route 2, my mom then called, hung up, caught up with me, gave me the running shoes, and then I was on my way on Route 2. I beat trainers everywhere and trained my two Pokemon. I battled Bianca in close proximity to Striaton City, and beat her. I got to Striaton City, went to the Trainer's School, beat Cheren, went to see one of the gym leaders, went to the Dreamyard, battled trainers, got a Pansage, went to the Pokemon Center, which is where I am now.

Current Team:
Tepig Lvl. 11
Lillipup Lvl. 11
Pansage Lvl. 10 (reserve/ cut slave/ help against Cress)

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 8:32 AM
Continued from my last post...

I went inside the gym, beat all the gym trainers with ease, and got to Cress. I beat Cress pretty fast and then left. I saw Fennel and then she told me to go to the Dreamyard and get some Dream Mist for a project of hers, and she gave me cut as well. I taught Cut to Pansage. I went to the Dreamyard, cut down the tree, and then Bianca came up behind me. We went in through the opening and both of us heard a noise. It turns out it was Munna's cry: Team Plasma was abusing it! How rude of them to do such a thing! I gave the grunts a beating, and then a image of Ghetsis appeared. The grunts were scared and ran off, and then a Pokemon came from behind the wall, a Musharna. It made the Ghetsis images to scare the grunts. Musharna got Munna an then they returned to their home. They left some Dream Mist on the ground. Fennel came and took the Dream Mist back to her house. I left for her house while Bianca stayed behind to get a Munna of her own. Fennel gave me the C-Gear when I went to her research lab. Amanita, who runs the PC, gave me the Pal Pad as well. I then left for Route 3. I beat the trainers around the nursery, while a kind lady also healed my Pokemon. I got met up with by Cheren, who battled me, and I won, AGAIN. Then, Team Plasma grunts ran by quickly, and then Bianca and a little kid came behind them. Team Plasma stole the kid's Pokemon, and Cheren ran after them. I soon followed, while Bianca and the little kid stayed behind. Me and Cheren beat the grunts fast. Cheren gave the kid the Pokemon back, and I followed, and then the kid gave me some heal balls. I beat trainers on Route 3, and eventually got to Nacrene City. I when to the outside part of pinwheel forest to train my two pokemon up in levels. I went back to the gym, and then N came out and battled me, who I beat massively. I recieved a tour of the museum, went to the gym in the back of the museum, beat the trainers, solved all the riddles, and then fought Lenora. Her Pokemon took a little longer, but I beat them fairly easy. Afterwards, team plasma stole the Dragon Skull from the museum, and then took of with it. Lenora and me went out of the building outside, and then Cheren and Bianca came up behind. Burgh, the Castelia City Gym Leader, talked small talk to Lenora for a few minutes, and then Lenora left towards the right, and Burgh left to the left in the direction of Pinwheel Forest. Bianca gave me the Dowsing Machine, and then her and Cheren stayed in the museum, while I went towards Pinwheel Forest. I went in and fought all the grunts, and got the Dragon Skull back. Lenora took it, and gave me a Moon Stone in return. I left the forest, and then went in the direction of Castelia City. I crossed Skyarrow Bridge, and WOW at the camera angles on the bridge and the length of the bridge in itself. I went into the city, went to the Pokemon Center, healed, went to the Battle Company, beat all the trainers, beat the troll chairman disguised as a janitor, got the EXP share from him, went back to the Pokemon Center, and then saved.

Pignite Lvl 23
Herdier Lvl 25

May 31st, 2012, 8:09 PM
Summer has begun in Unova!

I bred my Scizor and Ditto, they produced an egg.

I took the egg with me, cycled around and then the egg hatches while I am in Lacunosa Town.

The egg hatches into a Scyther, female with Brave nature and Technician.

Now my National Dex has officially recognized that I have caught 572 different Pokemon.

May 31st, 2012, 8:57 PM
A year and 3 months. That is how long I have been traveling around Unova. I have defeated many trainers and all the champions. I now travel around with just my Braviary. Me and him have been through so much now. Soon I will have seen all 649 pokemon. The ones I have yet to see are Porygon,the Unknown,Regice,Registeel,Genosect,Keldeo and Meloetta. So close to finish the pokedex for Prof. Juniper. I have also managed to catch 632 of the pokemon I have seen thanks to tradeing with many trainers and just finding them in the wild. Soon I will finish the Battle Subway. I have managed to win the Single,Super Single,and Double matches so far. Only Super Double to defeat. But something has me at an uneased nervousness. I sense a change coming to the world and it is not a good one. I fear that Team Plasma may not have yet finished with their plans yet.

Current Team:
Braviary Lv 100.

Trainer Card Progression.
Defeated the Elite 4 more then once.
Collected all Musical Goods.
Obtained all Extralink Powers.
3/4 done with Battle Subway
Pokedex: Seen: 642 Caught: 632

Reshiram Man
June 1st, 2012, 8:28 AM
I can't continue typing huge posts, so I will just recap the important points.

*Beat Team Plasma and got Bianca's Munna back
*Beat the gym trainers and Burgh
*Beat Bianca and Cheren
*Got Tirtouga and revived it
*Beat the trainers on Route 4 and in Desert Resort
*Got the bicycle from the daycare man after I beat 2 grunts
*Toured the Musical with Bianca and then saw a drama scene
*Defeated N
*Got My Solosis

...and that's where I am now

Pignite Lvl. 28
Herdier Lvl. 29
Tirtouga Lvl.28
Solosis Lvl.19

June 1st, 2012, 11:37 AM
As Summer started today in Unova,I managed to get a breeding headach. 21 eggs in 2 days hatched. This allowed me to obtain many pokemon. My poor Ditto my friend gave me from over seas in Johto has been in the Day-Care from Lv 10 to 100. I have managed to also finaly see and capture a Porygon thanks to breeding my Porygon2. Only Regice,Registeel,Meloetta,Genosect,Keldeo,and the Unknown to go. People say that Keldeo.Genosect,and Meloetta are impossible to see,but maybe soon. I am also almost ready to retry the Super Double Battlesubway. Gonna be a long long day when I try it.

Later on in the day I got a D Unknown from my friend in Johto. Just Regice and Registeel to go.

Current Team:
Braviary Lv 100.

3/4 done with Battle Subway
Pokedex: Seen: 644 Caught: 644

Reshiram Man
June 1st, 2012, 8:52 PM
This update is quite small so...

* beat the gym trainers and Elesa
* defeated Cheren on Route 5
* saw Alder and fought the two children with Herdiers
* saw the Driftveil Drawbridge lower
* went to Driftveil City, and then to Cold Storage
* went and defeated trainers outside the actual Cold Storage
* annilihated the trainers inside to Cold Storage
* saw Team Plasma, and that's where I am... Defeated one grunt, and still have three to go

Pignite Lvl. 30
Herdier Lvl. 30
Tirtouga Lvl. 30
Solosis Lvl. 31

June 2nd, 2012, 9:49 PM
Today I have been training for the Super Double Battles by going to the normal double battles. I easly got past the first car and then took a rester on the platform. After that I battled my way through the 2nd cart almost lossing to the 7th trainer of the car. Thankfully my Donphan took down the trainer Klinklang with Earthquake. My Lucario,Arcanine and Beartic fell in the battle. Now I am taking a break for the night on the platform and taking a nap and starting again in the morning. Not sure which pokemon I will be using in the coming up car.

Braviary Lv100
Arcanine Lv100
Lucario Lv100
Beartic Lv100
Donphan Lv100
Galvantula Lv100

June 2nd, 2012, 11:01 PM
Training a few of my PC Pokemon.

Jellicent and Beartic were up first. Went to Route 9 to train them. Both leveled up 2 levels.

Next up was Beheeyem and Reuniclus. Training on Route 14.

Still a few more Pokemon to train today...

June 6th, 2012, 1:56 AM
I decided to breed an in-game competitive team without the use of RNG. I started off with Volcarona. So you see, I bred two Timid Larvesta.

I determined its IVs through the IV checker guy...

I have a Larvesta with HP Steel @ an IV of 18 or 23 in sPA.

...the other? 31 IV in ATTACK. >__>; Oh well, I'm close to reaching what I aim for! JUST IN THE WRONG DAMN STAT.

So yeah, subway time & daycare time for more breeding items and more baby Larvesta.

June 9th, 2012, 12:10 AM
I did a bit more training with my PC Pokemon.

Yesterday, I grabbed some Sun Stones and Moon Stones from the wild Solrock and Lunatone in the Giant Chasm after I taught Thief to Gothitelle.

(Yes, her Frisk ability came in handy)

I also had two stone-induced evolutions, Clefairy evolving into Clefable and my second Gloom evolving into Bellossom.

I'm still thinking of using my leftover Moon Stones to evolve my Nidorino and Nidorina.

I even caught a replacement Delibird and released my old one... my new one has a Sassy nature with Vital Spirit (thank god he didn't have Hustle!)

June 9th, 2012, 8:56 AM
Omg yessss. So just then I got 31 IV in sPA Larvesta @ serious. I'm getting closer to my goal of it being Timid so I'm going to continue breeding and then start EV training whichever one is successful :3 Soo hopefully that'll be in the next few days!! /end of journal update of White

June 9th, 2012, 3:00 PM
✿ OT: Lacie 42392
✿ Started: June 9th, 2012I'm starting a new game on White, yay! It's why I bought it in the first place... I started with Oshawott in Black, Tepig in my old White, so I'm selecting Snivy in this White. I obtain a Female Snivy on my first try. She's so adorable!

Nickname: Yasmin | Nature: Sassy

I decided against catching any Patrat/Lillipup just yet. I whip N in the first town. I'm moving pretty slowly along. It's how I start all adventures. I do catch a level 7 Lillpup in the next Route. I'm so not prepared to face Bianca. I don't even remember her being here, haha. I use a Potion at the start of the battle so I easily win.

Once I reach Striaton City, I foolishly run to the Dreamyard... I think I'm missing some story-related events, haha. I did pick up the Panpour. I run into the Trainer's School to whip Cher-WAIT I NEVER HEALED MY POKEMON OH NOES.

...Thank goodness I have Panpour, ugh. I really don't like the monkey trio. I heal up and head back into the Gym.

Well, it's thunderstorming so I'll save my progress and update this post later. :(

Edit: There we go. :) I defeated Chili rather easily. My mind was absolutely blown when my Snivy ate her Oran Berry, Chili's Lillipup activated Pick Up, and it ate an Oran Berry too! I don't remember Pickup being useful in RSE. -_-

Alrighty, so I can use Cut. I save Munna from nasty Plasma Grunts. I'm just really freaking happy I got the C-Gear because I can now trade with Black. Guess who I'm sending over? It's something I always wanted to use in-game, Tirtouga!

Nickname: Halstein | Nature: Adamant

As soon as I enter Route 3, Cheren has to show his wittle butt and battle me. I'm forced to retrieve the little girl's stolen Pokemon... I just wanna charge through everything! I try to walk by Bianca but noooo, I have to get my reward, Heal Balls. Whateva.

I'm in Nacrene! I check out the cafe and some buildings. It was raining, so I might as well dope around story-wise. I didn't want to advance too much, or else I would forget what to type here! I do go to the Nacrene Gym, only to encounter N once again. I make quick work of him; even Yasmin evolved at level 17!

Nickname: Yasmin | Nature: Sassy

I have to do a little bit more training before I can take on Lenora...

June 9th, 2012, 8:10 PM
Finaly after searching so long, my long time friend from Hoenn has given me a Regice and Registeel. That make me complete the pokedex minus Keldeo,Genosect,and Meloetta. My team have given it all we can in the Super Double Battles and from my pokemon being very tired,I have let the chance of defeating the Subway Bosses go for now. Maybe one day I will rechallenge the Subway and win. Me,Cheren and Binaca have met back in Nuvema Town as I present the finished pokedex to Prof. Juniper. She was so happy. Cheren has told me that he will soon be a Gym Leader due to his power. Bianca is working with Prof. Juniper and she tells me my cousin in Aspertia City will soon be starting his new journey and she gets to take a trip across Unova to give him his pokemon. For now I will travel Unova with my Braviary to look for rare pokemon of diffrent color than the normal color of a pokemon. People call them Shining.

But a great worry builds inside me. It has gotten colder lately. And the great Dragon of Ice has me worried,yes I caught one but how many more are there? And not only that,I fear that Team Plasma and the Shadow Triad may return soon. I guess I will soon find out.

Current Team:
Braviary Lv 100.

3/4 done with Battle Subway (Retired)
Pokedex: Seen: 646 Caught: 646

June 10th, 2012, 4:42 PM
✿ OT: Lacie 42392
✿ Started: June 9th, 2012Time to face Lenora! I begin by using my starter against Lenora’s Herdier. I get one Growth in while a Take Down misses me, haha. Herdier falls, so I switch in Tirtouga to take on Watchog. Lenora tries to use Leer and Hypnosis, but the latter attack misses! This battle is super easy and lasts about 5-6 turns.

Team Plasma grunts are being bad apples. As they run off with the dragon skull, I have to take the winding path through Pinwheel Forest. Um, hey, Gym Leader, why can’t you take the long way? This would be a breeze for you…! Meh. I try to run north, but I bump into a trainer. Funny enough, his Munna’s Psybeam misses my Servine twice. I’m on a haxy roll~

I'm forced to take the western route through the forest. Nothing too exciting happens here. I feel so heavily disadvantage because Servine cannot beat up Woobat, Sewaddle, bleh... OH LOOK, a Plasma Grunt with a Sandile! -annihilates it- Then, I have bad luck with status. Servine is poisoned, wah!

...So I walked all the way back to the nurse to heal Servine only I find an Antidote 10 steps ahead of where I was at. GUH, the Pkmn Ranger pops out of the bushes and scares me. I wish I had a Fire Type Pokemon right about now to use against these Grass types. Servine, Tirtouga, and Panpour cannot really beat Grass enemies. Oh yay, Tirtouga learned Crunch! nomnomnom

The next Pkmn Ranger has a Panpour. I really dislike seeing the monkeys. Where's the variety...? I defeat the last Grunt and reclaim the dragon skull.

I run along Skyarrow Bridge. It feels like forever, but it only takes a minute to get to Castelia City. I heal my Pokemon, but an NPC wants to describe Geonet to me. I feel like the developers made this game for babies. I mean, I was handed Cut, the C-Gear, and Pal Pad earlier. What happened to exploring the town and finding items on your own?

Although I head straight for the gym, I have to complete some side story first. I go to the Pier where I have to help everyone capture bad guys. I travel north into the desert, but it doesn't appear to be the right next step. I run back (I want a bicycle!) towards the Gym- er woah, I see Burgh. He says go towards the Gym, which I enter, but Clyde says go to the Pier. What is with this game and this big city?! I've explored the town, but only in my frustration, wah.

Oh, I remember where I need to go now. After I beat up some grunts, I save Bianca's Munna and receive a Yache Berry from Iris. I heal up and head back into the desert. I catch this hot cookie to help me win against Burgh.

Nickname: Nachos | Nature: Docile

I also pick up Eviolite for him. Back to the Gym, finally. Darumaka beats down Whirlipede as Burgh wastes two Hyper Potions. Darumaka is poisoned, so I switch out and use Tirtouga on Burgh's Dwebble. Water moves wreck Dwebble. For Leavanny, I switch in my Cut Slave, the Panpour. I use this time to heal Darumaka, switch him in upon Panpour's defeat, and prepare myself for the battle of my tween life! I order Fire Fang once more, which OHKO's Leavanny. Wow. Darumaka grows 2 levels!

Bianca apparently wants a battle, so I'll be sure to deliver.

Bianca's Herdier has Intimidate. :/ I switch out Darumaka to Tirtouga while Herdier's Take Down misses. Herdier falls to a critical hit. I throw in Servine to face off with Bianca's Oshawott. Eat my tornado of leaves! Critical hit! I use Tirtouga's Crunch against Bianca's Munna. I am not kidding you, I got another critical hit. 3 critical hits in a row. I finish off her Pansear with Tirtouga's epic Waterfall.

Step aside!

the crew
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/496.png :: Yasmin the Servine :: Level 23
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/564.png :: Halstein the Tirtouga :: Level 23
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/554.png :: Nachos the Darumaka :: Level 22
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/515.png :: Panpour the Panpour :: Level 11

June 10th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Aaand today since I was looking for Syncronisers yesterday, I got a Timid Munna, so syncronised that, and about the 8th Ditto in, I got 31 IV in sPA @ Timid, so yaaay. My goal for the rest of the day is to have a better chance at a 31 IV in sPA Larvesta @ Timid. :3;

So without RNG, I got:

[17:56:46] <%Starships> i think according to serebii it's
[17:57:01] <%Starships> 23 - 4 - 23 - 31 - 22 - 28

with HP rock. :) Pretty good that it's HP rock @ just the second timid mischievous I bred!!! :33

My next goal? EV train this, then get an Axew aka repeat same process. Once I do that then I'm not sure what I'll aim for tbh. I shall think about it, then take on the battle Subway!! :3;

June 11th, 2012, 5:33 AM
hey people im new to this community. looks cool. so im playing pokemon white i have finished the game but i need the genosect and melotta events. im currently training my pokemon in order to try out wifi battles. ps need help on how to get above events

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

June 11th, 2012, 7:13 PM
✿ Badges: 4
✿ Game Time: 4:34That's a pretty awesome Larvesta, Nica! I wish I had better luck in my White version...

I defeat Cheren and move along to Desert Resort. I spend well over 30 minutes trying to find a Sigilyph. I finally find one...! He just happens to have the worst nature ever, lol.

Nickname: Arsemio | Nature: Lonely

After receiving Ultra Balls from Professor Juniper, I have to defend some old guy in Nimbasa City. OMG HE HANDS ME A BICYCLE- why does Bianca have to ruin the moment. Go away, missy.

N has to show his creepy self, too. My crew sure takes a heavy hit from N. His Scraggy knocks down Servine to like, 5 hit points. His Sigilyph leaves Tirtouga hanging on to 1 hit point. Some pretty nice music plays as the dialog says 'Lacie wins 2200 for winning!' hmm.

I don't need you in my face, N. I'm going after Elesa. I start off with my Sigilyph's Tail Wind, but her Emolga's Volt Switch severely injures him. I order a Psybeam, which lands a critical hit, but Sigilyph dies to the second Emolga's Aerial Ace.

I move in Darumaka to wreck Emolga. The other Emolga doesn't die, so I lose my Tail Wind while facing the Zebstrika. :( I foolishly use Darumaka's newly learned Thrash. I can't heal him, so he dies. Servine knocks out Zebstrika right after she suffers from a critical Flame Charge. It's up to Tirtouga to save the day. Elesa uses a Hyper Potion on the other Emolga, but my Tirtouga's Crunch kills Emolga in 2 hits. That was a little too rough!

the crew
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/496.png :: Yasmin the Servine :: Level 26
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/564.png :: Halstein the Tirtouga :: Level 26
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/554.png :: Nachos the Darumaka :: Level 27
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/561.png :: Arsemio the Sigilyph :: Level 20
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/515.png :: Panpour the Panpour :: Level 11

June 12th, 2012, 7:06 AM
Oh K jst beat the champion league for the seventh time looking 4 new Pokemon now

June 15th, 2012, 2:11 PM
So I started playing White again, since I haven't really bothered to play Gen V in a while.

Decided to start my adventure in Unova with a Snivy. I didn't nickname it because I have absolutely zero originality haha. So I got my Snivy and continued down Route 1, which is pathetically short (like 30 steps), catching a Lillipup and a Patrat for my Pokedex, which I'm actually making an effort to complete this time around. Learned about dual Pokecenters/Pokemarts and what-not from Prof. Juniper. Heard some crazy guy with green hair rant about Pokemon liberation or something crazy like that. And now ANOTHER guy with green hair is talking to my Pokemon... huh. Strange. Looks like I have to battle him. -Battled this guy with a strange name "N". Battled my way to Striaton City, destroying Bianca's team in the process. Battled Cheren in the Trainer's School (he sure is much more of a challenge than Bianca) and got a cool Panpour in the Dream Yard, which I used to defeat the Gym Leader, Chili. Now I have to go look for a Munna in the Dream Yard. -Found one! Wait...Team Plasma? And they're...KICKING THE MUNNA?! I'm calling the cops. Or I could beat them in a Pokemon battle too, same thing... -I beat them and they STILL kick Munna? Whyyy??? -Teleporting Ghetsis. Ok then...I'm confused. And the grunts are more worried about their supposed punishment than how their leader can teleport and clone himself. Huh. -Musharna! Wait, how do they leave Dream Mist in the shape of a Pokeball? -Caught a Munna =)
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/6a/Spr_5b_495.pngSnivy Lvl.15
-Vine Whip

June 17th, 2012, 6:28 AM
Ok so today i finally raised my Mewtwo to level 100 with moves paystrike, psychic, aura sphere, and psyshock. so now it goes to my pc and in substitute i bring out my shiny Arceus holding a flame plate (i love fire type) currently level 30 with moves Earth Power, Facade, Hyper Voice and Overheat

June 17th, 2012, 6:52 AM
Trained a few Pokemon, my Manectric learned Discharge.

I will update this tomorrow, I've got more to do.

Also, I'm training a few more Pokemon right now. Current team is:

Serious nature
Strong willed
Waterfall, Megahorn, Ice Beam, Surf

Quirky nature
Rock Slide, Fly, Acrobatics, Earthquake

Calm nature
Loves to eat
Psychic, Thunderbolt, Attract, Calm Mind

Lonely nature
Somewhat of a clown
Flame Body
Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Energy Ball

Hasty nature
Loves to eat
Crunch, Earthquake, Brick Break, Rock Slide

Brave nature
Highly persistent
Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Force Palm, Flash Cannon

Dumped Sawsbuck and Hydreigon in the PC while I'm training Krookodile and Lucario.

June 20th, 2012, 7:09 PM
I restarted White today, and decided to go with Snivy, as I have never used him before. After battling Cheren and Bianca, I obtained the xtransciever and the Pokedex. Then after battling N in Accumula town, Mom gave me Running Shoes. I battled trainers and fought Bianca and Cheren in Striaton and went through the Dreamyard. I lost to Chili, however, and will try again tomorrow.

June 23rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
Black Restart Day 1

Restarting Black and bringing non-Unova pokemon over from my White to do the game with.
So I have already beaten the first gym,so I will start after that. I think I have a lost post in here from when I first restarted my Black but oh well. I trained them to level 10 before I traded them to my Black from my White

Current Team:
Oshawott Lv 12
Growlithe Lv 10
Treecko Lv 10
Rufflet Lv 10
Riolu Lv 10

June 24th, 2012, 2:12 PM
Black Restart Day 2

Ok so I battled all the trainers on Route 3. Then as I was getting ready to leave the first have of the route Cheren comes up and battles me. I easly won with my team. After I battle him two Plasmas ran up and pretty much pushed us out of the way. The Bianca and a little girl came up to us and me and Cheren agreed to go rescue the little girl's pokemon. After that we ran after them and faced them in the cave. We had a 1 on 1 and then a 2 on 2 and we won. After that Cheren left and I stepped outside and camped down for the night.

Current team:
Treecko Lv 11
Rufflet Lv 11
Growlithe Lv 12
Oshawott Lv 12
Riolu Lv 10

June 26th, 2012, 9:06 AM
Black Restart Day 3 Part 1

Well I battled all the trainer on Route 3. I went to heal my pokemon after the Plasma Battle then went back into Wellsprings Cave to catch a Roggenrola. After that I went down and caught a Pidove,Patrat,Lillipup,Purrloin,and a Blizle. Cheren met me in Nacrene City and showed me the Poke Center. I then battled N at the Gym before I entered. I decided it be best to train and I went to the outside part on Pinwheel Forest. There I caught a Tympole and a Timburr. I tried to catch a Sawk,but failed. After battleing all the trainers,I went back to the gym and battled the 3 trainers before Lenora. My Treecko eveolved in the process. I then challenged her. Her first pokemon went down fairly easy,but Watchog defeated all my pokemon inculdeing my Riolu because was put to sleep twice. So now I am going to train a little more and rechallenge her. I also plan on returning to Wellsprings Cave to catch a Woobat and a Drilbur

Current team:
Grovyle Lv 16
Rufflet Lv 16
Growlithe Lv 16
Oshawott Lv 16
Riolu Lv 16
Roggenrola Lv 16

June 27th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Black Restart Day 3 Part 2 and Day 4:

Ok so my journey sped up a lot. I finaly defeated Lenora on the 2nd try,but almost lost one more. After the battle,we had to chase Team Plasma for stealing a Dragonite Skull. After I defeated the Plasmas I returned to Wellsping Cave and caught a Woobat but didn't get a chance to find a Drulbur. In Pinwheel Forest I caught 2 Cottenee and traded one for a Petili. I also caught a Sewaddle and a Venipede. I then went on to Castelia City after battleing all the trainer in Pinwheel and winnig. When I got there I stopped at the Center to recover. After that I went to the gym and Cheren met me out the door after winning at the Gym. He left then Burgh came out telling me Team Plasma was in the town. Both of us ran to the docks and we met up with Bianca and Iris. Plasma had stolen Binca's Munna which made me mad. So me and Burgh chased a grunt who had returned in attempt to steal another. We met at a building in front of the gym. Burgh battled two and I battled 1 grunt. We both won and then ran inside. There we met Ghestis and another Seven Sage member. Bianca and Iris came in and Plasma gave Munna back. After that I got a fire stone from a Prof. on the docks and I learned that pokemon eveolved with a stone do not really learn any good moves. After that I battled the Danceing Trio and won and got them together. Then I battled the gym. I defeated all the clowns. Then I battled Burgh. I lost the first time because I was being stupid and didn't use my pokemon with advantages on bugs till it was too late. But Roggenrola was by far my best pokemon with Rock Throw. The 2nd time I took no time defeating Burgh. After that I got a call form Bianca wanting to battle. I battled her and won. At this point I figured it be a good time to train Tympole. So I switched out Rufflet. I then got all the items from the start of Route 4 before being challenged by Cheren. I once again won and evolved my Oshawott. After the battle Prof. Juniper wanted us to meet her. I took my time. I Caught a Scraggy and battled other trainers and got the rest of the items. I finly made my way to the Nimbasa Gate and Juniper gave me and Cheren Ultra Balls. Cheren went back out to catch more pokemon and I went ahead and went to Nimbasa. When I entered I defeated Plasma Grunts who were attempting to steal pokemon from the Daycare man. After their defeat I got a Bike finaly from the old man. I went to the Center to heal. I also met Binaca again and she went exploreing Nimbasa. I went back out on to Route 4 and then to the Desert Resort to train. I caught a Sandile and a Dwebble while I was there. After I trained,picked up all items I could find and defeated all traiers I seen,I went back to Nimbasa. I went to the Amusment Park to look for the Plasmas but instead I met N and found that he was the King of Plasma. He challenged to let his men escape and I beat him then he disappered. I then went to find Binaca. We learned about Musicals together and then left and her Dad tried to get her to come home. However Elise stepped in,the leader of the gym,and changed his mind. Now I am training more. My Riolu evolved into a Lucario. Now all I am doing is waiting and training. Because once I get my Sandile trained,I will be challengeing the gym.

Current Team:
Lucario Lv 23
Roggenrola Lv 24
Growlithe Lv 23
Grovyle Lv 24
Tympole Lv 23
Dewott Lv 23

Stand Bys:
Rufflet Lv 22
Sandile Lv 21

June 29th, 2012, 1:31 AM
Just re-started Pokemon White after almost seven months of not playing it.

I started off my journey by naming my character Zaspien and then picking Snivy as my started. I defeated Cheren and Bianca in the first battles, obtained a PokéDex and moved along my journey. On Route 1, I caught a Patrat and a Lillipup to win the competition between Cheren, Bianca and I but then proceeded to place them in the PC box once I had reached the next city (which I forget its name).

After proceeding through Route 2 and training Snivy, I reached Striation City which was a pretty interesting location. I explored the Dreamyard and picked up a Panpour from the nice lady there and proceeded to battle the gym leader. It was a pretty straightforward win - I used Snivy to defeat Chili's Lillipup and Panpour to defeat his Pansage.

June 29th, 2012, 7:55 AM
Black Restart Day 5

Ok,I challenged Elise after I trained a little. I had a double evolution with my Tympole and Roggenrola on the first trainer. I was defeated by Elise the first time I tried. I did a little more training of all my pokemon to Lv 27 and defeated her my 2nd try, After that I she told me she needed to ask get the bridge down. I did a little more training and the when I went on to the next route,Cheren once more challenged me and once again I defeated him. After that we met Alder and he told us to have a battle with 2 little kids. Me and Cheren won. It gave some advice to Cheren but he ignored it. After that I defeated all the trainers on the route and ever item I picked up. I then caught a Gothita,Liepard and a Minccino. The Elise got the bridge down to us and me and Cheren walked across the bridge. We met Clay on the other side,kinda sounded like he was mad at us and he told us Plasmas escaped when the bridge was let down. So me and Cheren had to find them before we could challenge him. We went into the Cold Storage and I defeated all the workers and trainers in the area and picked up every item. I also caught a Herdier and a Vanillite. Finaly me and Cheren found the Plasmas and we had to battle 4 each. Then Clay and 3 workers came in to take care of them. After that I healed my pokemon then went to the gym where Clay let the Plasmas go free with Ghestis. After that I defeated all the trainers in the gym and was defeated by Clay my first try. After that i trained my pokemon and my Sandile evolved. My second try I was also defeated again after he took down all my pokemon with his Excadrill. But my newly evolved Palpitoad came through and defeated Clay. Now I am re orginizeing my team and getting ready for the road ahead. My Blitzle also evolved after a few training breaks.

Current Team:
Vanillite: Lv 30
Dewott: Lv 30
Rufflet: Lv 30
Zebstrika: Lv 30
Growlithe: Lv 30
Boldore: Lv 30

Stand Bys:
Palpitoad: Lv 30
Grovyle: Lv 30
Krokorok: Lv 30
Lucario: Lv 31

June 30th, 2012, 1:53 AM
Badge #1
After defeating the incinerating gym leader from Striaton City - Chili, I walked out of the gym full of confidence. I noticed a clever looking woman wearing a lab coat gesture towards my direction. She walked over and introduced herself as Professor Fennel and asked me to follow here. I did as I was told and entered her laboratory. Upstairs, she told me that she knew Professor Juniper from college and kindly gave me the first Hidden Machine of my journey - HM01 Cut. She then asked me to head over to the Dreamyard for her and collect an item called the Dream Mist from a Pokemon called Munna in the Dreamyard to be able to collect save data from trainers. It sounded like an adventure, so I accepted and left for the Dreamyard.

Off to the Dreamyard!
Before I went into the Dreamyard, I visited the Pokemon center where I healed my Pokemon to full health and also picked up the Patrat I caught earlier and added it to my team so that I would teach it Cut (I had a feeling I would be needing it to proceed through the Dreamyard). I then left the city and entered the Dreamyard. I found the tree which I could cut and prominently called on Patrat to help me cut down the tree. As I walked forward, Bianca appears apparently hearing the sound coming from the back of the Dreamyard. We both proceed in that direction to find a very startling situation. There were two members of Team Plasma who seemed be after the same goal as I was, however they weren't there for scientific purposes, they wanted to used the Dream Mist to scare trainers into giving up their Pokemon through nightmares. Upon telling us this, both of the grunts engaged in battle with me and were both subsequently defeated by Panpour. After their loss, they refused to be graceful in defeat and continued trying to bully Munna into giving them the Dream Mist. Before I could interfere, another strange man who I had seen earlier giving the speech with Team Plasma in Accumula town re appeared. He seemed to be high up within the organisation because he scared the two grunts off. Afterwards, the man who goes by the name of Ghetsis also disappeared himself. Then, another Pokemon turned up next to Munna called Musharna and this Pokemon apparently created an illusion of Ghetsis to scare off the grunts. Musharna is the evolved form of Munna so it was trying to protect it. Professor Fennel turns up to the scene to witness Musharna leaving the scene with Munna and, subsequently, dropping the Dream Mist that she desired. Fennel goes back to her laboratory and Bianca leaves to explore more of the Dreamyard. I decided to go and visit Fennel again.

Thanks and connections
Back in the top floor of Fennel's laboratory, she kindly gives me an item called the C-Gear as a token of appreciation for helping her get the Dream Mist. A girl called Amanita also gives me an item called the Pal Pad to be able to register my friends for WiFi activities using Nintendo's WiFi system. I then leave the laboratory, heal my Pokemon and then head east towards Route 3 and the next part of my journey.

The Fourteenth Doctor
June 30th, 2012, 5:36 AM
Decided to start a Nuzlocke challenge using Pokemon White (it's actually the Hoenn White hack), for extra fun/difficulty I've got the random encounter code on.

My Rules

- Fainted Pokemon = must be released (or permaboxed)
- Catch 1st Pokemon on each route and only the first pokemon (I'll be making an exception if I come across a duplicate - must be knocked out or run away)
- Limiting the number of Pokeballs I buy from the Pokemart to 9 (in each town)

So far I've only just reached route 1 and captured the first pokemon which turned out to be a Rhyperior.

Mudkip (Swampy) Lv7
Rhyperior Lv5 (forgot to nickname it)

June 30th, 2012, 8:48 AM
Black Restart Day 6 Part 1:
After I defeated Clay I was about to exit town when Bianca came and challenged me. I won. After that I ran through Route 6. I defeated all the trainers and got every item and I caught a Deerling,a Karrablast,and a Foongus. After that,a nice family let me heal my pokemon up before I went into Chargestone Cave. Then Clay met me and he cleared out a web that was blockng the way then he gave the Bulldoze TM. Which I got to say is a very powerful move if used right. Once I entered N talked to me and he called me the chosen one. After that I met Juniper and Bianca and the cave and they were telling me about some pokemon. After that I went into the cave deeper. I battled every trained I seen and the I met a group called the Shadow Traid as I was about to cross a bridge and they told me that Team Plasma was waiting for me down on the next floor. I went town and before I got to Plasma I met a Doctor who battled me then agreed to heal my pokemon. The I battled the chain of Plasma Grunts. As I did that,I managed to catch a Klink,Ferroseed,Joltik,and a Tynamo. I plan on training the Joltik and Tynamo for the next gym. Finaly I got to the end and N challenged me. I won once more. Then Bianca and Juniper met me and they met N. N got mad at Juniper then stormed off. Juniper and Bianca went back into the cave and I went out. I took a small break at the pokemon center them went north and met Juniper's father and Skyla. Juniper's father upgraded my Pokedex and Skyla said she had to go check on a pokemon she seen on the Celestial Tower........finaly I get to catch a few ghost types.

Current Team:
Boldore Lv 29
Dewott Lv 33
Rufflet Lv 32
Zebstrika Lv 31
Growlithe Lv 34
Vanillite Lv 31

Stand Bys:
Lucario: Lv 31
Grovyle: Lv 30
Krokorok: Lv 30
Palpitoad: Lv 30
Joltik: Lv 27
Tynamo: Lv 27

The Fourteenth Doctor
June 30th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Made a little bit of progress in my Nuzlocke challenge

-Captured a Voltorb on Route 2
-Obtained Pansear which I lost pretty much straight away (I wasn't going to keep it past the first gym anyway)
-Defeated the 1st Gym Leader
-Defeated the Plasma Grunts at the Dream Yard
-Defeated more Plasma Grunts in Wellspring Cave
-Caught an Exeggcute but lost Voltorb in the process

My Team

Swampy (Marshtomp) Lv17
Rocky (Rhyperior) Lv16
Egg Man (Exeggcute) Lv13

Pansear Lv10
Voltorb Lv16

Reached Pinwheel forest after defeating Lenora, lost Rocky (Rhyperior) to the first double battle in the forest, I also caught a Raticate earlier which I named Tutti after one of my gerbils.

Swampy (Marshtomp) Lv22
Egg Man (Exeggcute) Lv22
Tutti (Raticate) Lv22

Pansear Lv10
Voltorb Lv16
Rhyperior Lv22 (Biggest mistake so far)

July 1st, 2012, 6:26 AM
Black Restart Day 6 Part 2
So I went after Skyla,I battled all the trainers on Route 7 and I caught a Watchog. After that I went into Celestial Tower,I battled through all the trainers and caught a Litwicik.which is a freaky pokemon ever sense I seen the episode with Litwick in. I also caught a Elgyem. After that I talked to Skyla on top of the tower and she said I should ring the bell,so I did. She said come to the gym. When she left I flew back to town and did a complete sweap with Zebstrika. I did not use any other pokemon the entire time or battle with another. Zebstrika was awesome.

Black Restart Day 7 Part 1:
First day of Autum in game. After that I went up to Twist Mountain battleing all the trainers on the 2nd half of Route 7. Then Cheren challenged me to a battle. I won and my Grovyle evo'ed in Sceptile. Then Alder jumped down from the cliff and talked to us,once again Cheren complained. Alder gave us Surf HM. After that I got Dewott to learn surf and I flew back to Driftveil City with my Rufflet. I went up to Mistralton Cave to catch an Axew. In the process I also caught a Drilbur and a new Boldore. I love Dragon Pokemon. So after all that I flew back to Mistralton City. I went back through Route 7 and traded the man the newly caught Boldore for an Emolga and challenged the man that was right outside Twist Mountain. I easly won with Dewott which eveolved into Samurott. And now I am takeing a break.

Current Team:
Samurott Lv 36
Sceptile Lv 36
Lucario Lv 35
Axew Lv 35
Litwick Lv 35
Growlithe Lv 36

Black Restart Day 7 Part 2:
At the start of Twist Mountain,I met with Cheren and Clay before heading deeper. Clay told us the Gym Leaders had a meeting about Team Plasma and he told us not to worry about it. I went through every trainer and picked up every item I could get to in Twist Mountain. I also caught a Cubchoo at the Ice Rock floor. My Vanillite evolved into a Vanillish and learned Ice Beam. But I took him off my team because of the next gym battle. I got close to the end when I ran into Cheren and he had just defeated a Plasma Grunt,of course Clay jinxed us. Another Plasma Grunt came in and said they found what they were looking for and left. Cheren wanted to stay in the Mountain for now to think about what Alder told him. I exited the mountain,thank god,and I ran into Prof. Juniper's father. He checked my pokemon and said they had grown attached to me. He also told me about the Dragonspiral Tower. After that I went to the Poke Ceneter and got Blizzard,Fire Blast,and Thunder TMs from the mart. Then after that I caught a Shelmet while I was training my Growlith and when it learned Flamethrower,I used the fire stone on it finaly and evo'ed it into Arcanine. I tried to find a Stunfisk,but I did not have any luck. Now I am training some other pokemon in order to get ready for the Ice Gym.

Current Team:
Arcanine Lv 39
Litwick Lv 36
Samurott Lv 38
Lucarion Lv 38
Scraggy Lv 36
Krokorok Lv 36

The Fourteenth Doctor
July 2nd, 2012, 2:11 AM
Started again with my Nuzlocke challenge, I got to Burgh but found it too difficult as I lost all of my pokemon (I had decided to continue playing normally but decided to try again with a different starter).

Just reached Route 1 and caught the first pokemon that I encountered (I have the Random Encounter code on so it can be any of the 600 ish pokemon)

Blaze (Torchic) Lv7
Rain (Lotad) Lv4

None so far

Update: Reached Accumula Town where I trained my pokemon a little bit before battling N (I went back to Route 1), defeated N and entered Route 2 where the first pokemon I encountered was Jirachi, I ran from it and looked for another pokemon, the second pokemon that appeared was a Cubchoo so I caught that and healed my team at the pokemon centre, I'm going to train my team a little bit more before I head back to route 2.

Blaze (Torchic) Lv12
Rain (Lotad) Lv11
Fist (Cubchoo) Lv9 (the nickname will fit better when it evolves into Beartic)

July 2nd, 2012, 2:14 PM
Black Restart Day 8 Part 1:
I swept the Ice Gym and Brycen with only 3 pokemon. Only Krokorok fainted as I was training him which helped. After I got out of the gym Cheren and Bianca both met me and we talked about how much Cheren had changed. After that Brycen came out and yelled who are you. Bianca and Cheren thought he was talking to them,but he was not. Then that is when the Shadow Triad appered they gave me a message to go see N on Dragonspiral Tower. After that Cheren and Brycen went off ahead of me. Bianca did not know what to do. I rushed to the pokemon center to heal up then ran north. On my way I caught a Druddigon. Then I talked to Prof. Juniper's father and Bianca came up behind me. She said she would stand guard with the Prof. I went in and to my left layed a Plasma member defeated by Brucen and Cheren. I ran and and CHeren yelled at me and said I would have to use the pillars. I caught a Golett on the first floor. Then I went up to the next floor were an epic battle was going on between man Plasma Members and Brycen and Cheren. I had to fight countless members myself on the way up. finaly I got to the last floor and 4 plasma members challenged me. 4 on 1 didn't seem fair but I sweaped them. After that I went up to the top and I was too late. N had summoned Zekrom and told me to find Reshiram if I wanted to stop him. We met on the top floor and we went back to town were Alder explained stuff and told me to meet him at Relic Castle. After some training my Krokorok,Scraggy,Cubchoo,and Axew evolved. And now I am waiting to fly back to Nimbasa City.

Current Team:
Samurott Lv 40
Beartic Lv 40
Vanillish Lv 40
Lucario Lv 40
Rufflet Lv 40
Fraxure Lv 40

The Fourteenth Doctor
July 3rd, 2012, 1:21 AM
Reached Stration City with no deaths so far, I'm going to heal at the pokemon center and then train my pokemon to about level 20-22 so that they are ready for the gym leader

Blaze (Combusken) Lv18
Rain (Lombre) Lv18
Fist (Cubchoo) Lv18
Ekans (Forgot to nickname it) Lv17

July 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM
Black Restart Day 8 Part 2:

I flew to Nimbasa City and rushed to the Relic Castle. There I had to face Team Plasma again. I met Alder with Ghestise talking about some stuff about changeing the world and Cheren caught up. We found out the Light Stone was not there and then Ghestise left. After that I got a call from Prof. Juniper and all of us meet in Nacren City. There the Light Stone wa. Thank god the Plasmas didn't see it that day. After that we all split up and I agreed to take on the responsability of getting Reshiram. I flew back to Iccerious City and rushed the next route winning all the battles. At that time Before I got to the bridge Binaca wanted to battle me. Because she wanted to learn more about my pokemon. After that she let me go. I ram onto the bridge and near the end I meet Ghestis and the Shadow Triad. He congratulated me on getting the Light Stone and told me a little about his real plan. They left. Then I blew through the last route before I got to the City of Dragons. I happened to catch a Pawniard and Garbodor. Team Plsma was giving their speech once again in the City of Dragons and me and Alder met with Iris and Drayden. Alder went back to the Pokemon League to wait for N and before he left he said "If anything happens to me,you must stop Team Plasma" and flew off. Iris and Drayden told me about the Tale of the Two Dragons. And then Drayden told me to face the gym and him.

Black Restart Day 9 Part 1:
I took on the challenge and swept the gym once more with just Fraxure. After I left the gym,Prof. Juniper told me where to go and gave me a Master Ball then she left. I went to route 10 and the new person told me there was a massive storm on route 7. I went on ahead and caught a Vullaby and a Bouffalent. I got to the bridge where both Cheren and Bianca met me. We talked about how serious this has gotten and how much we have all changed. Cheren battled me and wanted to make sure I was ready to take on the Elite 4 and N. I won the battle. Cheren said I was great and said he just had to keep getting stronger and if anything happened to me and Alder,that he would try everything in his power to stop N and ran off. I think he was hideing that he was about to cry. Bianca started getting sad and probably cried and said that she knows the world would be full of saddness because she had her pokemon stolen from her first hand. She told me I must stop Team Plasma and left. I went through the 8 gates of the Elite 4 and now I am takeing a break at the entrance of Victory Road.

Current Team:
Lucario Lv 46
Samurott Lv 47
Arcanine Lv 50
Vanillish Lv 46
Fraxure Lv 47
Rufflet Lv 46

The Fourteenth Doctor
July 4th, 2012, 5:26 AM
Defeated Burgh but lost Fist (Cubchoo) and Scizor (forgot to nickname it) in the process

Just defeated May (Bianca) in the gate to route 104

Blaze (Combusken) Lv27
Rain (Lombre) Lv24
Grunt (Palpitoad) Lv25
Boss (Honchkrow) Lv27

LeafMonkey Lv10
Solosis Lv13
Ekans Lv17
Scizor Lv24
Fist (Cubchoo) Lv24

Ultimate Uchiha
July 4th, 2012, 4:12 PM
Pokemon Blaze Black, Path to 649

Booted up the game, named my character Itachi (of course) and chose Tepig as my starter, knowing that I will be replacing it with a more preferred fire type in the near future. After getting owned by Bianca's Snivy, I managed to sneak out a win against Cheren's Oshawott. Got to Route 1 and caught I bunch of Pokemon I really don't plan on using anytime soon and after beating N in Accumula Town, I did the same thing on Route 2. Tepig got his revenge on Bianca's Snivy before entering Striaton City where I met up with and barely beat Cheren again. Finally made it to the Striaton Gym and with my newly evolved Pignite, I defeated Cress with a Series of Magnitude attacks (Pignite is part Ground now if you didn't already know). Despite the major type disadvantage, Pignite still managed to over this battle with just a little assistance from a random Starly and Pidgey I caught back on Route 1.
Key Captures: Tepig, Pignite, Starly, Ralts, Drowzee, Clefairy, Pansage, Venonat, Spinda

Road to The Nacrene Gym:
After beating Cheren again (this is already getting annoying) I caught the most promising member of my team at this point (which by the way still on consists of Pignite), Totodile. After shaky grass patch hunting for a while, I managed to find a Squirtle and Piplup before temporarily giving up on finding the other water starters. After that, I chased down and defeated Team Plasma and headed to the southern part of Route 3 where I grinded a bit before reaching Nacrene City. I immediately headed for the Pinwheel Forest (outside part) where I found Tepig's replacement, a Charmander and also a Riolu I plan to use. I just backtracked to the cave where I fought Team Plasma and found an Axew and I'm currently grinding levels to prepare for the next gym.
Key Captures: Totodile, Axew, Riolu, Charmander Squirtle, Piplup, Shinx, Luxio, Taillow.

July 7th, 2012, 2:54 PM
Start of a Trade Shop

Transfered over a Metagross, Electivire, and Magmortar from my Pokemon SoulSilver.

Breeding Results

Multiple Beldum
Multiple Elekid
Multiple Magby

July 10th, 2012, 10:07 AM
I brought Pokemon Black on the weekend and played upto the 4th gym and decided to restart and soft reset for a shiny starter, a shiny snivy. So far I am at 40 SR's if this takes too long I will just choose a decent nature Snivy who's male which will have the nickname of 'Viper'. Then hopefully I'll be able to catch a decent drillbur for my team :)

July 21st, 2012, 9:40 PM
Well, I'm starting Pokemon White.

Named myself Crackin and got myself a Snivy. After destroying my friends in battle, I went to the lab and named Snivy; Jaroda-X. That's what I wanted to name it a year back, now that I'm around to doing it, I will name it that. I got a Patrat and named it Looker then also a Lillipup and named it Lexi. I got to Accumula and put the new two Pokemon inside the PC and went outside to see team Plasma. Afterwards I was challenged to a battle by N, winning and gaining two levels. I then got a Purrloin and named it Theif. I put it in the PC as well. I had a few battles before challenging the Striaton Gym. I used Jaroda-X to take out Chili, using My be panpour; Striaton, as a shield while I healed Jaroda-X. After that I talked with Fennel then stopped after teaching Striaton the HM Cut.

SNIVY [Jaroda-X] Lv15 (M)
Mild Nature @None
-Vine Whip

PATRAT [Looker] Lv4
PURRLOIN [Theif] Lv4
PANPOUR [Striaton] Lv10

EDIT: And now I've beat Lenora!

SERVINE [Jaroda-X] Lv20 (M)
Mild Nature @Miracle Seed
-Leaf Tornado
-Vine Whip
Modest Nature [B]@Chesto Berry
-Flame Charge
-Thunder Wave
-Shock Wave
DRILBUR [Nyx] Lv19 (M)
Mild Nature @Chesto Berry
-Rock Smash
-Fury Swipes
-Metal Claw

New Pokemon in PC:
AUDINO [Snugglt*ts] Lv8
MUUNA [Pooper] Lv8
PIDOVE [Trainer] Lv11
WOOBAT [KityFrekls] Lv10
ROGGENROLA [RockNRoler] Lv10
TYMPOLE [Tadpole] Lv13
THROH [Thrower] Lv12
TIMBURR [Tim] Lv14

July 28th, 2012, 4:00 AM
My favorite moment so far in White was seeing all the different towns and cities in the different seasons. I haven't seen winter yet but I bet it will look spectacular.

July 29th, 2012, 6:22 PM
I recently dound my old Black version and beat it in like four days. My team was

Serperior (shiny met in trade )

My new team so far

Cherrim (minght not be used)

July 29th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Since my last post, I sent my Sawsbuck to the PC and replaced her with a Breloom. Just defeated Cheren again and I am now about to take on the Nimbasa Stadiums again.

Here's my team:

Samurott ♂ Lv92
Serious nature
Strong willed
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Waterfall
- Megahorn

Chandelure ♀ Lv95
Lonely nature
Flame Body
Somewhat of a clown
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Will-O-Wisp

Hydreigon ♀ Lv91
Docile nature
Loves to eat
- Dragon Pulse
- Crunch
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

Archeops ♂ Lv92
Quirky nature
- Acrobatics
- Rock Slide
- Fly
- Earthquake

Gothitelle ♀ Lv95
Calm nature
Loves to eat
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Attract
- Calm Mind

Breloom ♀ Lv52
Gentle nature
Poison Heal
Good perseverance
- Seed Bomb
- Force Palm
- Leech Seed
- Sky Uppercut

August 2nd, 2012, 10:20 PM
^I like your team. I'm planning on using a Chandelure in White 2, and Gothitelle has become something like a new tradition. Used her in White and Black 2, and I'll use her in Black and White 2 :3

Haven't played White for a long while, since I got lazy after trying to hatch a Houndoom with good IVs. I even got one with great IVs, but his nature was hindering. So I kinda got bored after 60+ Houndoom. I picked it today since I wanted to make some eggs and maybe do the random egg challenge in Black, or just send it to play casually with some random eggs. Since I noticed that I missed Giant Chasm, I decided to go there and catch some Pokemon I haven't got (nor seen in some cases), so I caught a Piloswine, Jynx and Clefairy. I even got a Critical Catch on Clefairy. I think I only got it once before. Now I'll probably hunt for a bit. Gotta catch a Ditto since I've only got a male Gothitelle so I can't breed it. Maybe I'll go back to Houndoom hatching one of these days. Maybe.

August 11th, 2012, 4:33 PM
I bought Black finally and have beaten the first gym, my team consists of a Snivy (female!!! on my first try lol) and a Purrloin.

Loved the opening, with Bianca and Cheren battling in the room :D

August 12th, 2012, 4:15 PM
Added a Sawk to my team and it's so good I love it!! :D Took down Lenora with it and now I'm preparing to face Burgh :)

August 17th, 2012, 1:34 PM
I started another journey through Black. :)

Trainer: Mia
ID: 64446

I chose Snivy as my starter this run. I named him Mac. He has a careful nature. ^_^ Professor Juniper gave me a Pokédex to fill up. I headed to Route 1 where she showed my how to catch a Pokémon (like I didn't already know how -_-"). Afterwards, I caught myself a very cute Lillipup. I named her Blade (after TwilightBlade, duh). I have a feeling she's going to be a great addition to my team. I went and caught a Patrat just so I could win the Pokémon catching contest between Bianca and Cheren. I put it in the PC later. After the tour in Accumula City, Team Plasma was spouting their lies and N showed up to battle me. I quickly kicked his butt and headed for Route 2. I met up with Mom and she gave me my running shoes. I was getting tired of walking anyway. I ran into Purrloin on Route 2. I caught one of course and named her Griffy. There were a few trainers on the route. I took them down easily with my team.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/495.png http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/506.png http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/509.png
Mac | Blade | Griffy

To be continued.

empty streets
August 21st, 2012, 6:00 AM
Decided to rush through the game once again before B/W2 comes out *0*.

Chose Snivy for the FIRST time. I mean it. And actually it ended up being a solo-run. The two of us and a couple of hm-slaves just entered Route 4 xD.

August 23rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
So, I beat Burgh after spending 4 Hours looking for a Pansear for the Pokedex. Because of it, I was overleveled, but by skipping all the trainers for now, I'll be able to go back and train up the Pokemon I want later on them

SERVINE [Jaroda-X] Lv27 (M)
-Leaf Tornado
-Mega Drain
Modest Nature [B]@Pecha Berry
-Flame Charge
-Thunder Wave
DRILBUR [Nyx] Lv27 (M)
Mild Nature @Quick Claw
-Rock Smash
-Metal Claw

EDIT: So, I made my way past all the trainers and caught a Solosis. It had Hidden Power and it turned out it was a Ghost Hidden Power. Sadly, I think Ghost wasn't a good type so I re-caught one, named it Jello and it's Hidden Power was Bug-Type. Then I went through to Relic Castle, thought the Fossil wasn't available, left, came back and talked to the person and felt like an idiot. Then I got Raphael the Tirtouga from the Fossil. After beating a lot of trainers and catching rare pokemon in Lostlorn Forest I beat Elesa. I also took the '-X' part off Jaroda-X's name, so now it's just Jaroda.

SERVINE [Jaroda] Lv31 (M)
Mild Nature @Soothe Bell
-Leaf Tornado
-Mega Drain
Modest Nature @Scope Lens
-Flame Charge
-Thunder Wave
EXCADRILL [Nyx] Lv31 (M)
Mild Nature @Soft Sand
-Rock Slide
-Metal Claw
SOLOSIS [Jello] Lv31 (M)
Brave Nature @Quick Claw
-Hidden Power
-Future Sight
TIRTOUGA [Raphael] Lv30 (M)
Mild Nature @BlackSunglasses
-Aqua Jet

Team Summary (Better One in Signature)
Pokemon LeafGreenhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/005.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/056.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/028.gif
Pokemon SoulSilverhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/160.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/181.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/022.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/467.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/196.gif
Pokemon Emeraldhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/253.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/262.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/281.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/297.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/309.gif
Pokemon Platinumhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/388.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/397.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/479.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/444.gif
[B]Pokemon Whitehttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/496.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/523.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/530.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/577.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/564.png

Ice Car
August 27th, 2012, 4:55 PM
Pokemon White Playthrough, just met Alder for the first time. Team:

Level 30 Solosis (Eviolite)
Thunder Wave
Light Screen
Hidden Power Bug

Level 29 Servine (Big Root)
Mega Drain
Leech Seed

Level 32 Krokorok (BlackGlasses)
Rock Tomb

Level 28 Tirtouga (Mystic Water)
Aqua Jet
Rock Tomb
Wide Guard

Ice Car
August 28th, 2012, 6:31 PM
I've made a lot of progress since the last update. I just went through Relic Castle and my entire team is evolved and around level 40.

http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn596.gif Level 42 Galvantula (Webster)
[Compound Eyes] (Magnet)
Signal Beam
Volt Switch
Thunder Wave

http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn497.gif Level 41 Serperior (Smug)
[Timid] (Big Root)
Aerial Ace
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed

http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn565.gif Level 41 Carracosta (Neptune)
[Naughty] [Sturdy] (Mystic Water)
Aqua Jet
Rock Slide
Shell Smash

http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn579.gif Level 41 Reuniclus (Rayne)
[Quiet] (Rocky Helmet)
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball

http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pn553.gif Level 40 Krookodile (Snacker)
[Moxie] (BlackGlasses)
Brick Break
Rock Slide

September 1st, 2012, 8:32 PM
I am currently on the Quest for 649™.

My Eevee evolved to Espeon recently. I gave it an experience boosting item and got it to the point where it can fight an Audino itself. Or so I thought.

I found out that there is a glitch in my plans for battling using Espeon. At question is the effect of Magic Bounce. Suddenly, an Audino using Heal Pulse on virtually every turn is absolutely BRILLIANT.

I think Espeon will be holding an Exp. Share for a while longer.

September 1st, 2012, 11:23 PM
So i tried to find a metal coat on Metagross...Took me long enough to find one carrying it, and than guess what...spent 40 ultra balls, 36 dusk, and around 20 timers, until i finally caught it :D

finally got my scizor to level 70, took me one day and a lucky egg....this is going faster than i thought, or i just have good patience...next will be my starmie...Still cracking eggs open for Shiny Charmanders, not sure what to do with the rest of them. Also Caught a shiny clefairy holding a moon stone...what a double whammy.

September 9th, 2012, 11:33 PM
White: I beat Cheren and caught Team Plasma. Then beat Clay. Not too hard.

SERVINE [Jaroda] Lv34 (M)
Mild Nature @Soothe Bell
-Leaf Blade
-Mega Drain
Modest Nature @Rocky Helmet
-Flame Charge
-Thunder Wave
EXCADRILL [Nyx] Lv34 (M)
Mild Nature @Soft Sand
-Rock Slide
-Metal Claw
DUOSION [Jello] Lv34 (M)
Brave Nature @Amulet Coin
-Hidden Power
-Future Sight
-Pain Split
TIRTOUGA [Raphael] Lv33 (M)
Mild Nature @BlackSunglasses
-Aqua Jet
-Smack Down

Pokemon LeafGreenhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/005.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/057.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/028.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/135.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/148.gif
Pokemon SoulSilverhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/160.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/181.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/022.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/467.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/196.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/147.gif
Pokemon Emeraldhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/253.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/262.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/282.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/297.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/310.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/333.gif
Pokemon Platinumhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/389.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/398.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/479.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/444.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/229.gif
[B]Pokemon Whitehttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/496.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/523.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/530.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/578.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/564.png

September 13th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Haven't done much in White lately. Get a Keldeo from Gamestop on August 27th like 5 minutes before they were gonna close.
I also took a picture for events to show friends.
Sorry if the quality is bad, the only way I can take pictures is through my scanner and it doesn't pick up to well.
Rash nature's OK I guess. The "Lovely place" part reminds me of An Owl City song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQmXgjod8B0)
Here's what the unreadable parts says
Dex No.647
Name Keldeo Lv. 15
Type Water/Fight
OT SMR2012
ID No. 08272
Exp. Points 4218
To Next Lv. 902
Item PP Max

Haven't done the special event for it yet, but I should do that soon.

Spent some time looking for a Jellicent at Driftveil City. I forgot how rare they are. I sort of give up after a while and head to Cold Storage to looking for other Pokemon. Finally caught a Vanillite to add to my Pokedex. I'll admit it's cute, but mainly caught one to fill up my Pokedex. I might end up training it and use it in battles cause I hear it's evolution is useful.

Nickname: Vanilla (originally intended to be Vanilla Ice but it's too big with spacing, which looks better)
Lv. 21
Docile nature
Loves to eat. '
Icy Wind
Attack 26
Defense 27
Sp.Attack 37
Sp. Defense 32
Speed 28

September 15th, 2012, 8:14 AM
I've been playing Black as of lately, and I'm working on a team for the Battle Subway! Hopefully I don't run out of motivation, just been giving the games my love.

September 21st, 2012, 6:59 AM

I spent hours grinding my pokemon to level 60(Audino can only go so far with exp. when you're over 20 levels higher) and I still struggled with that hacked Hydreigon that KO'd nearly all my team. Thank God for my Samurott's good defense to let me do a Sword's Dance+Revenge combo.

I just had to rant about that.

September 23rd, 2012, 12:36 AM
I was at Cold Storage and while training, I caught this girl:

Herdier "Forever" ♀ Lv21
Rash nature
Likes to relax
- Bite
- Helping Hand
- Take Down
- Work Up

Yeah, my own tribute to Nica.

Retro Bug
September 23rd, 2012, 11:34 PM

Obtain Neino the Tepig
Caught Lilipup & Purrloin

the Purrloin Lv. 6

the Lilipup Lv. 10

the Tepig Lv. 7

September 24th, 2012, 8:14 AM
Now at the stage where you've beaten Team Plasma, so preparing to face stronger Elite Four and Alder :)

September 26th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I'm training to beat the Elite Four second round. I rarely do this(and hate doing it), but I had to box my Swoobat and Zebstrika; they just couldn't keep up late-game. Sigilyph and Galavantula are some of my favorites anyway so it's not too bad, but I had gotten really attached to my cute bat and zebra.

My pokemon are in the low to mid 70s right now. Once I'm finally at the high 70s to low 80s, I'm going to finally beat the Elite Four and Cynthia so I can move on and finish exploring Unova and see how far I get in the dex.

September 27th, 2012, 6:35 AM
Pokemon White: So, after leaving Driftveil and passing by Route 6, I'd already defeated everyone there. After gaining access because of Clay's help, I explored Chargestone Cave, fighting a ton of Wild Pokemon and trainers. I beat N and ran to Celestial Tower and caught my final team member, Noon the Litwick. Then I went back to the Cave and grinded while searching for a Tynamo for the pokedex. I then explored both Route 7 and the Celestial Tower and ran back to Mistralton City and easily defeated Skyla.

SERPERIOR [Jaroda] Lv40 (M)
-Leaf Blade
-Mega Drain
Modest Nature @Rocky Helmet
-Flame Charge
-Thunder Wave
EXCADRILL [Nyx] Lv40 (M)
Mild Nature @Soft Sand
-Rock Slide
DUOSION [Jello] Lv39 (M)
Brave Nature @Quick Claw
-Hidden Power
-Pain Split
CARRACOSTA [Raphael] Lv39 (M)
Mild Nature @Scope Lens
-Smack Down
LITWICK [Noon] Lv39 (M)
Serious Nature @Shell Bell
-Flame Burst

Pokemon LeafGreenhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/006.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/057.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/028.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/135.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/148.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/131.gif
Pokemon SoulSilverhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/160.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/181.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/022.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/467.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/196.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/148.gif
Pokemon Emeraldhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/253.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/262.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/282.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/297.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/310.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/icon/333.gif
Pokemon Platinumhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/389.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/398.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/479.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/444.gifhttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/icon/229.gif
[B]Pokemon Whitehttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/497.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/523.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/530.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/578.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/565.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/607.png

Retro Bug
September 29th, 2012, 11:34 AM

Obtain Neino the Tepig
Caught Lilipup & Purrloin
Beat N
Beat Crest
Caught Tympole
Beat N
Beat Leonra
Defeated Team Plasma
Caught Cottonee
Defeated Team Plasma
Beat Burgh
Obtained Plume Fossil
Caught Gothita
Beat N
Beat Elesa
Beat Team Plasma
Beat Clay
Beat N

the Gothorita Lv. 36

the Seismitoad Lv. 36

the Cottonee Lv. 37

the Stoutland Lv. 37

the Archeops Lv. 38

October 8th, 2012, 3:22 PM
I beat the game it is actually kind of easy in my opinion specially Alder the champion all you need is the right type match ups and he is a breeze.

Live in Color
October 8th, 2012, 6:17 PM
Been training my team on the route beside Black City, forget which one it is D: but on the first day I decided to train there I found a random shiny Jigglypuff with an Adamant nature and then two days later found another random shiny Jigglypuff with a Jolly nature. The day before the second one I went and got Keldeo from the event. So every day has gotten me at least one rare Pokemon!

Kingdom of Tea
October 11th, 2012, 8:19 AM
Just started pokemon black again, Got my friend to trade me a few pokemon to get me started! :D

Blaze. Level 8
Tail Whip.

Sand Rush. Level 5.
Mud Sport.
Rapid Spin.

Hydration. Level 5.

Static. Level 5.
Quick attack.

Finished the first gym and spent an hour training!

Blaze. Level 18
Arm Thrust.
Flame Charge.
Defence Curl.
Odor Sleuth.

Sand Rush. Level 16.
Metal Claw.
Fury Swipes.
Rapid Spin.
Mud Sport.

Hydration. Level 18.
Mud Shot.

Static. Level 16.
Quick Attack

Gluttony. Level 16.
Vine Whip.

Finished the 5th gym!

Blaze. Level 36
Arm Thrust.
Flame Charge.
Heat Crash.

Sand Rush. Level 36.
Rock Slide.

Poison Touch. Level 37.
Muddy Water.
Aqua Ring.
Mud Shot.

Hustle. Level 35.
Dragon Pulse.

Ice Body. Level 35.
Ice Beam.
Mirror Shot.

Sap Sipper. Level 36.
Jump Kick.
Energy Ball.
Take Down.
Faint Attack.

November 15th, 2012, 9:59 AM
It's amazing how much trouble it can take to collect a held item from a wild Pokémon.

Take for instance my Journal of the Day™: I wandered yesterevening with Scrafty looking for a flock of Solrock, confident that one of them would relinquish itself of the Sun Stone it's holding in short order. Not only were they few and far between, but separate flocks of Grobat and Swellow took their turns driving me up the wall with insanity. It so happens that I didn't find it yesterevening after all.

After a weary sleep at the Pokémon Center, I was up at the crack of dawn - well, maybe a little later - looking again this morning. I was required to get acquainted with Grobat's "Mean Look" and Swellow's "Endeavor" over and over, which caused a few obscenities to trickle out.

An hour and fifteen minutes later - and after knocking out a large number of Pokémon of all types - I had evolved my Johto-born Diglett (now a Dugtrio) to Lv.41 and decided that was enough (it was using the Exp Share if anyone is wondering). On my healing break, I stuck it back in the PC and chose one of my baby Pichu to have gain experience with the Exp Share.

Another 10-15 minutes later, my patience was rewarded when a Solrock appeared, and I used Thief like so many times before...and the little bag transferred. Solrock fainted (and as a bonus, Pichu evolved into Pikachu, clearing the Kanto entry from the Pokédex), and I mashed that SAVE button like it was going to disappear any second. I then did it a second time. Just to be sure.

I have transferred the game to my used DSi and Action Replay and will be cloning the thing; I need one immediately for an evolution and know of another. I'm not repeating that two to three hour search.

November 19th, 2012, 9:07 PM
Currently just entered Driftveil city, haven't done anything besides speak to Clay in the cutscene.
Team's currently;

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/fe/Spr_5b_496.png, level 28

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/ca/Spr_5b_515.png, level 25

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/d8/Spr_5b_510.png, level 24

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b6/Spr_5b_522.png, level 24

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/18/Spr_5b_557.png, level 26

December 14th, 2012, 8:14 PM
Finally on the Fifth Gen wagon! Got my copy of Black about three hours ago; early Christmas gift from my fiancee. I chose Tepig, since I prefer Fire-Type Pokemon. I must admit, I'm loving this game! Enhanced graphics, battle system, music.. everything! Will definitely be devoting some time to this game.

I arrived in the first city, Acumula, and just finished the Poke Center Tutorial with Professor Juniper. I love how the Poke Center and Poke Mart have been blended together. That is something that I thought should have happened way back (I know, right.. JUST started playing Pokemon two weeks ago, with Pearl) with separate centers for each. Then again, if they had.. there would be no room for advanced programming and progress for later generations/installments.

Currently working on building my team up, and catching a few more Pokemon to bolster my ranks. Now to get the fiancee her copy of White.

December 20th, 2012, 7:14 PM
Might as well get going on this...

I actually just beat the E4 for the first time in White last week. I seem to stay about one generation behind and never quite catch up, in part because I play all the games and I play them for a lot of hours - over 300 so far on White, and I haven't even done any of the post-E4 stuff. But I started Black the other day and for now I'm just tending my White Forest and otherwise leaving White alone, mostly because I'd sort of like to try to get to Icirrus in Black before the end of the month, so I can get the winter-only stuff out of the way then, since it won't be winter again until March. I'm not sure if I'll make it though.

So - in Black. I've got one Badge, and am currently hunting outside Pinwheel Forest. Just the other day, I figured out what Synchronize does outside of battle, after I caught five Serious Sawks in a row. At first, I thought there was something wrong with my game, and I was trying to figure out what it could possibly be, and for that matter, how in the world I was going to be able to finish the game if all the pokemon were Serious. Then I noticed that my Munna, which I had in the lead so she could Yawn the Sawks, was Serious and had Synchronize, and I took a guess that turned out to be right - outside of battle, Synchronize increases (to 50%) the chance that a wild pokemon will have the same nature as the Synchronize pokemon. So I immediately went back to the Dreamyard and started catching Synchronize Munnas. About the fifth or sixth one I caught was an Adamant, so I took it back to Pinwheel Forest, and I did catch a pretty nice Adamant Sawk, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided that what I really wanted was a Jolly. Though I did want an Adamant Timburr. And for some reason, it took me forever to catch a good Adamant Timburr, but I finally did it last night. Then I went back to the Dreamyard to try to catch a Jolly Synchronize Munna. And as long as I was there, I was keeping an eye out for a really nice Jolly Purrloin, just because I wanted one. And this morning, I found both of them, one right after the other. The Munna is just a Munna - I don't even know what its stats are - it's just Jolly and Synchronize. The Purrloin was level 10, female, Jolly, with at least mid-20s in everything important. And, being a Purrloin, she almost immediately got one-shotted by a Patrat. But it's not like I'm nuzlocking or anything, so I just smiled a bit and hauled her little kitty butt to the PC and got her patched up, then went back to Pinwheel Forest, with the new Jolly Synchronize Munna in the lead, to hunt for a good Sawk. And that brings me up to the moment. When I get done futzing around on the 'net, I'm going to go back to catching a good Sawk, and then go punch the rock, then put together a team to actually go into the forest and start hunting Venipedes and Cottonees and such...

December 21st, 2012, 6:35 AM
YES! finally i played Pokemon Black and i made some progress :D now ama gonna type what i did >:D

Okay the last Tuestday i went to my grandma and she got this awesome fast computer that can make NDS games work with the best FPS :P [expect the BOX to move pokemon .. it lags]

okay sooo... lets get starte

Starter : Snivy

Badges : 2

Progress :I got my starter and i got the handwatch and also defeated Cheren/bianca ALOT with out any lose! i earned 2 badges and defeated team plasma alot and i got the stolen pokemon from BIANCA! :p and i am at the door of the 3rd gym but then i left cuz i had to go home :S even so, i played 1:30 hour :)

December 23rd, 2012, 12:47 PM
Not doing a whole lot in Black ATM. I did catch a good Sawk - Jolly, with great IVs. Trained him a bit and leveled up a few others, but I haven't done Lenora's gym yet. I want to finish up catching Munnas, since the game steers you into Pinwheel Forest right after Lenora's gym, and I don't have all the Synchronizers I want yet - in particular, I haven't gotten either Modest or Timid yet. So I'm turning little circles in the Dreamyard, hunting for Synchronize Munnas. At least I can tell immediately if they have Synchronize, since the alternative is Forewarn, which shows up on-screen. But it's slow going anyway. And it doesn't help that I gave in to the temptation and started a Nuzlocke in the VoltWhite Full hack, which has been a lot of fun, though a bit exhausting, since everything's tougher.

Just a few more Munnas to go. Maybe this next one will be Timid or Modest...

Sarah Morgan
December 24th, 2012, 12:26 AM
I decided to put down White 2 and picked up Black Again.

After becoming the world's most powerful trainer, Clara has turned her attention to filling the Unova National Pokedex; a task she has nearly complete. Compiling a grand total of 595 Pokemon from all the regions, she has set her sites on the remaining few!

I traded with myself from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 to catch certain pokemon, as well as transferring pokemon from Platinum and Soul Silver. I'm missing a bunch of pokemon from Hoenn, but I should be able to obtained them soon.

December 25th, 2012, 7:30 PM
Pretty much finished off my set of Synchronize Munnas - never caught a Lax or a Hardy, but that's fine. Breezed through Lenora's gym - Sawk did most of the work - then off to reclaim a stolen skull. Spent a long time in Pinwheel Forest and caught a nice Timid Cottonee, a Jolly Venipede and an awesome Adamant Sewaddle. Fought all the trainers, took back the skull, yada yada. Then it was on to Skyarrow Bridge.

Sincerely - crossing Skyarrow Bridge for the first time was one of the most amazing moments I've had playing Pokemon, and it's still pretty impressive. It looks great and the music is perfect.

Got in to Castelia City and just worked my way through, doing everything. Got the pokemon I planned on taking into Burgh's gym - Dewott, Roggenrola, Pansear, Blitzle, Tranquill and Herdier - all up to about level 20-22, mostly by fighting in the Battle Company, though I ended up doubling back across the bridge to do a bit of grinding in Pinwheel Forest. Then met Burgh, fought the Plasma grunt and was pleased to see Bianca get her Munna back. Then it was off to the honey maze gym, which was easily handled by the team. Back to the PC to heal, swung by the vending machines to stock up on water, soda and lemonade, then battled Bianca in the gate house. I felt a bit sorry for her, as I always do when I demolish her, but as usual, she brightened back up and went on her way, and I saved at the gate to Route 4. Next stop - desert.

December 27th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Okay so every Thursday i get a chance of playing pokemon Black so.. here what i did so far
Trainer Name : Ethan
Starter : Snivy => serviter => Serperior
got 5 badges :) heading towards the 6th :D

January 3rd, 2013, 2:04 PM
---Begin of Log (3 Jan. 2013)---

So, started Pokémon Black on my DSi.
Already have 3 pokémon, starter Snivy (Lv. 10), and a Lillipup (Lv. 6) and a Patrat (Lv. 4).
Also battled PKMN-Trainer N.

I'm currently at Route 2.
And going to sleep (it's in Holland 11 PM)

---End of Log (3 Jan. 2013)---

January 4th, 2013, 4:23 PM
Spoilered so this doesn't get too unmanageable:Took a short team (a Jolly Synchronize Munna plus Dewott and a couple of others) to the edge of the desert, then just turned circles until I caught the Sandile and the Darumaka I wanted. The Darumaka was about the second or third one I caught - Jolly and 31 Atk, with nice solid numbers in everything important, but the Sandile took a while. Finally settled on one - Jolly also, with high-20s for Atk and at least nothing less than the teens for everything else. Then I went back to the PC and swapped out the Jolly Munna for an Adamant and went back to catch a Scraggy. That was the most important one, since I'm tentatively planning on keeping him on my team through the E4. In the end, it took a couple of days here and there (probably only a couple of hours of game time) before I found the one I wanted - Adamant male with Shed Skin, 31 Atk, high 20s HP and fairly even high defenses. He only has mediocre speed, but even with good IVs, he'd still have only mediocre speed, so that's fine. Then I rearranged the team and went through the desert and fought all the trainers, then it was on to Nimbasa City.

Did the rounds, got the Strength HM, fought in the stadiums, then I realized I didn't have a Watchog for my next HM slave and couldn't catch one until after Driftveil, so I had to find something to stick that HM on. I finally decided to put it on a Dwebble (I'm also sort of planning to include a Crustle on my final team), so I went back to the PC and got back into the Munna box and went to Desert Resort to catch stuff. Fought the Doctor, then just turned circles close to the entrance with a Careful Munna until I came up with the Dwebble I wanted, then went back and swapped for a Modest Munna and caught a really nice Modest Sigilyph. I considered catching a Maractus and decided against it, then rearranged the team again and fought all the trainers around Desert Resort and at the beginning of Relic Castle. Then I put Strength on the Dwebble and went out onto Route 16 (picking up the Macho Brace along the way) and pushed the rock and fought all those trainers and poked around Lostlorn Forest, but didn't try to catch anything. Then it was all the way back home to push rocks and EV train and grind for levels, getting ready for N and for Elesa's gym.

Went into the Amusement Park with Scraggy, Dwebble, Dewott, Cottonee and... some others... and went on that dull ferris wheel ride with N, then fought him and beat him pretty soundly. Went back to the PC and healed and swapped out some of the team. Went into Elesa's gym with Sandile, Dwebble, Darumaka (who had Dig) and I don't remember who else. Those three did most of the work - Sandile and Darumaka used Dig on the Blitzles and Dwebble had Rock Blast for the Emolgas. It was easy.

Then put together a traveling team and went out onto Route 6 and fought the trainers and poked around in the grass with Modest Munna in the lead until I came up with a really nice Gothita - 31 Sp Atk and high 20s elsewhere. Then swapped out for the Jolly Munna and spent a long time finding a nice Jolly Minccino. Then it was on to Driftveil Drawbridge. Rode back and forth and collected wings for a while, until I managed to catch a pretty good Timid Ducklett, then went into town and just breezed through everything. Darumaka and Scraggy completely owned Cold Storage and Dewott took Clay's gym down pretty much single-handedly. Then fought Bianca and demolished her as usual and got the Fly TM, put Fly on Ducklett and flew home. Spent some more time here and there EV training and grinding for levels, then flew back to Driftveil and battled our way through Route 7 and caught two Deerling along the way. One was to keep around to show to the scientists, but the other was a deliberate hunt - Adamant with amazing stats - a couple of 31s and nothing less than 25. Also caught a Watchog HM slave. Then into Chargestone Cave.

Scraggy and Sandile did most of the work along there (Sandile and Dwebble both got Bulldoze from Clay's TM) with some assistance here and there from Darumaka and Dwebble. Spent a long time just inside the entrance catching a nice Timid Joltik and happened on a Quirky Tynamo with surprisingly good stats. Also caught a Ferroseed, but I didn't pay any attention to anything other than that it was female, since I planned on breeding it with a Whimsicott to get a baby with Leech Seed. The cave was sort of tedious and long but uneventful, just like it was the last time. Got out into Mistralton City and immediately went to the move family's house, where Dwebble forgot Strength, then flew to Striaton to breed Ferrothorns. That took most of a day, but I ended up with a Brave with nice stats. Then flew back to Mistralton, did all the stuff around there, then went up to Celestial Tower and caught two Litwicks - one with Flame Body to use as an incubator and a Modest one with Flash Fire and amazing stats to include with the team, and also caught a decent Modest Elgyem. Back to town and blew (flew?) through Skyla's gym, with Dwebble's Smack Down and Tynamo's Spark doing most of the work. Then we made our way through and over and around the tall grass and out to the entrance to Twist Mountain. And ran into a bit of a brick wall, in the form of Cheren, who's never really been a problem before, but now his Panpour was a Simipour, with Scald, and it was raining. I knew it was trouble when I sent poor Tynamo in, expecting to easily deal with the water monkey, and it one-shotted him with a Scald. Then I sent Samurott (recently evolved) in and it burnt him on the first hit and fainted him on the second. Then I reset the game and went back to plan a better strategy.

The only electric I planned on potentially using was Tynamo, and it's going to be a long time yet before he evolves, so he was out. There's no way that Joltik or even Galvantula would survive that rain-boosted Scald. I had a Cottonee I'd been using off and on, and figured it could at least survive a bit, but there's not much it could do in return. Deerling was still a long way from being a Sawsbuck, and there was no way that Deerling would survive that Scald. Most of my stronger pokemon were only neutral to water, and most of them were physical and would be crippled by a burn. But you know.... I had been kicking around using a Lilligant, since I didn't really get to use one a lot in my White playthrough, since I was enjoying Leavanny so much. But the only one in Black is the Petilil you get in trade, and it was only so-so and didn't have the ability I wanted. So, I got out the male Whimsicott I'd used to breed Leech Seed onto Ferrothorn and took him, the Petilil, Ducklett and the incubator Litwick and flew to Striaton. Spent another good chunk of a day breeding a Modest Petilil with Own Tempo and nice stats, then flew to Driftveil, gave her the Lucky Egg and scared up some Audinos. Her share of the experience for the first one (Litwick fainted it - that's the other part of her job, alongside incubating eggs) bumped her all the way up to level 16, and by the third she was about level 19 and handling them on her own. Leveled her up to 26, so she got Giga Drain, then evolved her to Lilligant and leveled her up to 28, so she got Quiver Dance. Then flew back to Mistralton and went back to fight Cheren again. And that one was much easier. Servine was a bit of a hassle, but that was it. Simipour went down to a single Lilligant Giga Drain. And we're currently saved at the base of Twist Mountain...

Edited for an update:
Been a while...

Put the Surf HM on Ducklett, alongside Fly. Flew home, then out to the water along Route 1 and out to Route 17. Caught a pair of Frillishes - Modest male to experiment with offense and a Calm female for a staller. Saved in front of the Ace with the Larvesta egg, got an egg and flew to Skyarrow Bridge to hatch it. Took three tries before I got one that was okay - Mild with mid-20s or better in everything important and 30 special attack. Not exactly what I wanted, but it'll be fine. Picked up the Waterfall TM and put it on Samurott. Finished up out there, then just went through everywhere, Surfing and Waterfalling everything that I couldn't reach before until we made it back to Twist Mountain. Including going into Mistralton Cave and catching a really nice Adamant Axew and Cobalion.

Made it through Twist Mountain pretty easily - mostly Scraggy, Gothorita, Lilligant and Samurott, but rotating through so most everyone got some experience where possible. Caught a few Cubchoos before I got the Adamant I wanted - never did see a Cryogonal. Went out and around the Moor of Icirrus and collected all the items and fought all the trainers and caught a Stunfisk just because, and a Shelmet to trade. Did a pair of trades - Shelmet for Karrablast and vice versa. Been using Escavalier a fair amount, but Accelgor mostly sits in a box. Debated doing a bit of level grinding, but I really didn't think it'd be necessary, and it wasn't. Went through Brycen's gym like the proverbial hot knife through butter - mostly Scraggy and Darmanitan. Then up to and through Dragonspiral Tower, catching a Jolly Mienfoo and a nice Brave Golett along the way. Back down to and through Desert Resort, then to Striaton and the museum, then back to Icirrus. Knocked around Route 8 a bit, then trounced Bianca and went on to Tubeline Bridge and to Route 9. Beat a couple of the trainers there, went shopping and beat some more, went back out and beat the rest, then into Opelucid City.

I had no idea that it's completely different in Black, though that "future city" business in the house in White suddenly made sense. After talking to Drayden and Iris, I went to the place where that house had been in White and, sure enough, it was the same in Black, except talking about a past version of the city and such. I paid more attention this time, and started wondering what to do for a pokemon with Charge. The most obvious choice seemed to be Blitzle, since the ones you can catch on Route 3 already have Charge, so I went back and caught one, then saved the game and switched over to White. Went and talked to the guy in White, just to make sure, then went and caught a Blitzle there too, and made the trade. Oh joy - a Cell Battery. Still sort of cool I guess.

I debated going up onto Route 10 and opening all that up, but I didn't really need to, and I didn't want to mess with it at the moment. But thinking about the team, I couldn't see much choice other than to evolve Cubchoo to handle Drayden's gym. Pretty much the only other good choice was Axew, and I don't like using Dragons against Dragons, for obvious reasons. So I gritted my teeth and went to work. Flew down to Striaton first and did a lot of EV training on all the standard spots - Route 1 for Atk and HP, Striaton for Spd, Lostlorn Forest for Def, Driftveil for Sp Def and Celestial Tower for Sp Atk. Got everyone I cared about pretty much where I wanted them, then flew to Icirrus and spent a long time grinding on Audinos from the grass up by the entrance to Dragonspiral Tower. Finally flew back to Opelucid and went into the gym with my now-buffed Beartic, plus a few others who were pretty much just there just in case. I switched in Ferrothorn (recently evolved from the Ferroseed I bred so long ago) on the Druddigons, just because it amuses me when they beat themselves up against its Iron Barbs and Rocky Helmet, but other than that, Beartic handled it all. Then talked to the prof and out to.... oh wait.... something about a storm? So I flew to Route 7 and encountered Tornadus. I had been keeping track and that was the 115th entry to my pokedex, so I flew home and got the Hidden Power TM from the prof (been waiting for that ever since I found out that Gothorita - now Gothitelle - has HP Fighting), then flew back to Opelucid and went out onto Route 10. Plowed through the trainers, scared up some pokemon but decided not to catch any of them - I just don't need a Mandibuzz or a Bouffalant - then through the gates and up to Victory Road. Stepped in long enough to hunt around for a Deino and came up with a Jolly with exceptional stats (though that's not really the nature I would've preferred, though I do already have a really nice Modest in White), killed a few Durants (Lampent and Darmanitan both just laugh at them), and that's where we are currently. At the moment, the team's pretty much shaken down to Samurott, Scrafty, Gothitelle, Lampent, Escavalier and Swanna. Swanna's mostly there for HM support, but I don't have another good flyer to take her place, so I'm not sure what I'll do. I'm toying with trading in a Rufflet from White and evolving a Braviary, since Samurott can already handle the water duties. We'll see though. For the moment, I'm playing B2 and letting Black sit a bit until I get reinspired to play it.

January 21st, 2013, 1:39 AM
Finally picked up White after a few month and actually made some progress. Sad, I've focused more on filling up my Pokedex and trades and actually doing post-game. XD

Anyway last time I played I finally found the sixth and final of the Seven Sages, Zinzolin. Found him chilling (pun not intended) in the Cold Storage. He just talked for a while and then gave me Hone Claws. The Looker showed up soon after and arrested him for questioning.

After that I've decided to evolve two Pokemon just for the heck of it: Frillish into Jellicent and my Fraxure into Haxorus. Basically for Frillish I went around Route 16 and the Small Court and battled trainers and wild Pokemon there. And then I went to Route 10 and leveled it up until it evolved into Jellicent! So then I decided to continue training Fraxure there battling wild Audino as we went. Then explored Victory Road for a bit and leveled up there till he was at level 46. After that I back to the Small Court and Big Stadium and leveled him up against trainers to level 48 in which he evolved into Haxorus! Finally glad I was able to do this.

Next should actually do more post-game stuff that needs to be done.

February 11th, 2013, 10:04 PM
My turn. I am really late to the Gen V party, but here goes nothin'.
My team and I just finished off Drayden, gonna head for Elite Four after grinding
--Halen the Emboar lvl 50
--Wriggs the Stoutland currently lvl 37
--Saria the Simisage lvl currently lvl 39
--Minipete the Emolga currently lvl 40
--Barb the Swoobat currently lvl 35
--Leo the Carracosta currently lvl 37
Going to level the rest of the team to at least 45 before attempting the Elite Four challenge
Really like the Fire type starter, but it was tough to take down Drayden with no type advantage. Was pretty fun though.

February 13th, 2013, 12:05 PM
i'm currently at Abyssal Ruins trying to get all items from the 3rd floor(pretty sure i already got all items on 1st floor and 100% i got all on 2nd floor). I love the music,it for some reason just feels satisfying

February 15th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Current team:

http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/pignite.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/pignite)http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/whirlipede.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/whirlipede)http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/krokorok.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/krokorok)

I'm in Nimbasa City.

Planned team:

http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/emboar.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/emboar)http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/scolipede.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/scolipede)http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/krookodile.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/krookodile)http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/jellicent.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/jellicent)http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/ferrothorn.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/ferrothorn)http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/haxorus.png (http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/haxorus)

I may change Ferrothorn for Eelektross if I can find a Tynamo.

February 15th, 2013, 9:43 PM
Playing Black for my second playthrough in a LONG time before I jump to B/W2.

Currently roaming around Nimbasa City because it is probably one of my favourite cities in the game and I don't want to run through the Gym just yet.

My Team: Sawk, Yamask, Servine, Panpour, Patrat

Honestly its Sawk and Yamask proving to be an unbeatable duo. Between Sawk's fighting moves and Bide, and Yamask having the Will-O-Wisp/Hex combo I have beaten everyone easily since getting them while leaving Share Exp on Patrat. Servine and Panpour come out in situational circumstances, but its clear who the MVP tag team of this run is by far. I will be stopping Yamask from evolving just for aesthetic purposes. I would like to beat N with the two Pokemon that I've had since I could get Yamask that will haul me through the game. L.O.E, Loyalty Over Evolutions.

Going to roam around Nimbasa for a while, grind a bit to get levels up, then squash the gym leader before moving on with my journey to defeat every trainer in the game.

February 16th, 2013, 3:00 PM
Meh. Gave up on Ferrothorn and raised a Tynamo.

I realized that if I went with Ferrothorn I would have absolutely zero coverage against Flying Pokémon, and Ferrothorn doesn't add anything that I need (Jellicent will take care of certain Pokémon for me). Also, I don't have any coverage against Fighting Pokémon, but Jellicent is immune to Fighting and Scolipede has a quad resist. Ferrothorn would've been weak to Fighting, whereas Eelektross is weak to nothing.

Not sure if Haxorus is needed at all, but Dragon hits everything for neutral and Haxorus is a boss anyway, so it might be my general purpose Pokémon.

Also, I'm grossly overleveled... I had a 7 level advantage over Skyla. Didn't even need Tynamo to own her.