PDA

View Full Version : Greatings

Zxorm
March 9th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Hello all,
What can i say about myself.. I started playing pokemon back on my tenth birthday. (nice i know) Pokemon blue&red. Back when pokemon first came in i was king of my school of the pokemons on gameboy and trading cards. Always tend to like the raw power of dragon pokemon, i blame my charizard :)

eleven years on and i still play. Not as public as i used too but i still play :)

Recently got White and have to say the story has had a lot of work put into it which is always good.

So see ya's about the fourms

Miss Doronjo
March 9th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Well, I've been playing since the age of 5 myself. :3 That's because I first watch the anime, and ever since then, I got hooked into playing Pokemon Yellow, and well, yeah! Up to Pokemon White. :3 Eh, I wasn't EXACTLY the king of Pokemon at grade 5; because back then, everyone had their legendaries and their lv 100 pokemon, while I was just chilling out with my favourites. :3 I love dragon pokemon myself; my favourites being Kingdra, Flygon, and Dragonair; sometimes Haxorous as well. Anyhow, you know, if you wanna talk about the pokemon games for the game boy, you can check out the Metal and Color Generation Games (GB/GBC) (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) board; where you can discuss pokemon Yellow, Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, and Crystal. As well as the Pokemon Trading Card Game (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14) board, where you can chat about the Pokemon TCG. Well, there's more pokemon boards of course, and you can also check out the boards that are not pokemon related; you're not just reestricted to the pokemon boards after all~

I agree with you when you say that Pokemon White had an amazing plot; I liked how the Gym Leaders were more involved with the plot, and your rivals as well. N has to be the greatest pokemon villain ever; along side Giovanni of course. :3

But yeah, just remember the rules, and if you have questions about anything, your best bet is to ask astaff member those. I'll see ya around the forums too~ Where I'll probably be working on a dangerous lab experiment that will wipe out half of the weedle population in the world, but, I love dangerous stuff, soooooo Doronjo approves~! <3

BoTx Fire Eagle
March 9th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Hi Zxorm.! Nice to meet you.! That's cool that you got interested into Pokemon on your 10th birthday and still play today. Have fun here in Pokecommunity.! (:

Zxorm
March 9th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the welcomes cyas about the forums :)