• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Shinjiaoki94

Punk Leader
Years
  • Hello, I'm newbie to Pokemon Community, please treat me well :D

This is out of topic but I wonder if any of Nintendo's branch company is destroyed in the Earthquake/Tsunami ? :(

Shinjiaoki94

Punk Leader
    Years
  • Hai, senpai :))
    I bought only the GBA color and the Wii ever since, though :P

There are whirlpools, also o_O
    I think Earthquake created "holes" on Japan's bottom sea =_=

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello there, Shinjiaoki! Glad to have you aboard S.S.Pokécommunity! PC as a forum, although a little strict, is full of members who are very friendly and kind. You'll find some really awesome people here if you decide to stick around for some time. Who knows, you might even become bffs with some of those? XD;

And as for Japan, I sure do hope that maximum number of people are saved. This is probably the biggest disaster I've ever heard about and I really feel bad about those people who, even though totally innocent, have lost their lives. Unfortunate event, really. I haven't heard of any damage to Nintendo HQ, though. Hence, not sure about it..

Anyway, I assume you've read the rules and FAQ? If not, you should surely go ahead and do so! The sooner the better. XD; And if you've got any doubts regarding the forum, feel free to contact any member of PC's staff team. They're all pretty awesome. Concluding this post here, I'll say I'm glad to meet you, Shinjiaoki. Hope to see you around~ :]

Shinjiaoki94

Punk Leader
    Years
  • Nice to meet you too, Derozio...
    I hope so as what you said but I do have some traumatic experience from a VN forum, hope history won't repeat itself all over again ^^

As for Japan's disaster, I think it shocks most of us who love, like Japan culture, game, food, people, place...
    I just receive the news that one of my friends who lives in Japan died because she drown in the Tsunami :'(
    I cried a lot after that though even I'm a guy :(
    Pray god there won't be anymore disaster like that in the future!

Back