• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I enjoy the challenge of the hacking programs. I am wondering if someone can please give me the link to some of the easier beginner hacking programs. I just want to try to figure the program out on my own.

Any help given will be appreciated and i will look at all programs that has the links posted here.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Well if you are looking for some beginner hacks then I would look around here
forumdisplay.php

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
It says I don't yet have the proper privileges to post there.

I know my accounts active. I made sure 3 times already.

Im not too sure, as I haven't posted around hacks before, but I think you need a certain amount of posts in order to submit posts with links in them, if your post has a link in it. otherwise just VM or PM the Moderators of that section :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
In the future, please use this forum as a stepping stone in the community by introducing yourself, rather than strictly posting a question on where to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back