• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I leave....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
  • It depends. Sometimes they do an account clean-up every so often, sometimes they don't. But that might only be for people who have 0 posts.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I doubt it. There are too many members for them to go through, pick out the inactive ones, and delete their accounts. Besides, we don't know if we'll still be using this database in a year.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • cartmic said:
    This forum for year, will my account get deleted?
    No I dont think so Cartmic..Cause I see many members who registered in Sept 2003 with 0 posts are still here!!But better just inform Someone incase!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • cartmic said:
    This forum for year, will my account get deleted?
    it really depends on if Kwesi and/or Steve decide to go and do a clean up. They've only done it twice to date, and they deleted every member with less than x number of posts and haven't been on for y number of weeks.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • It's off topic, but I've got a suggestion. How about we set down some posting rules to ensure your account isn't deleted. Like, you must make at least 20 posts a month. There would be a forum where you can make a thread explaining that you'll be leaving for more than a month so your account isn't deleted. How does that sound? xD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Well Carmic I think you can inform Kairi about this~Just incase they do a Cleaning up!Though You've got More than 200 posts and i Think you wont fall in that "y" catergory!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm fairly certain the last time I remember a database cleaning, only people who had 0 posts with an early registration date were deleted. Unless we have problems and have to restart during that year, I'm sure your acount will be safe. ^_^;

That's basically your answer, so I'll close this now. =\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back