• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angry Birds

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
  • Angry Birds

"Lemme tell ya, these ain't no ordinary finches we're talkin' about. These here are the Angry Birds, the ones that's gonna kick you in the 'nads. And they're the ones on your side. They must be from Galapadapados, or sumptin'." – Col. Angus, Bird Expert.

The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds' eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs' fortified castles.

Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value. Each of the 120 levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy.

Protect wildlife or play Angry Birds!

And, in update 1.5.0, you get a thing called The Mighty Eagle. it finishes you any stage you want if you are stuck in it. it costs $0.99
    Okay, that's all bye!
    Game made by clickgamer.com and Rovio.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I grabbed this game as soon as I got a phone that could play it so I could see what all the hype was about. I didn't really get it so I ignored it for the longest time until my friend made me do a level for him last month on his iPhone and... ugggh now I'm addicted. :(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It's a cool Crush the Castle clone for $1, but like everything else on the App store it's just a time waster.

Oh, and Cut The Rope>Angry Birds.
    I've heard of this ever-popular game, but I've never tried it- partly because I don't own an iPhone/Pod Touch/Pad/Android.

It's also out on PS3, PSP, and coming to the Xbox 360 and Wii if it didn't come out already.
    It's crap though, with the PSP and PS3 hardware they didn't fix anything. It was such a lazy port.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Alright time waster. I play the free version on my Desire, which is apparently the full version just with ads.

Never going to pay for it because the creator is a tosser.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Level 2-21 is the hardest and I can't pass it! The game is really addicting, I should say. The free version on android is a full version with ads, and that's what slowed down the game. Hopefully when the ads are out, I'll go back and play again.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm waiting for the WP7 release because it will have achievements. You gaiz jelly?
    lmao omg I would cry if mine had achievements. D: It's bad enough that I feel the need to beat every single level, never mind that an achievement would probably have me 3-star'ing everything. 8(

TheMarkCrafter

Years
  • lmao omg I would cry if mine had achievements. D: It's bad enough that I feel the need to beat every single level, never mind that an achievement would probably have me 3-star'ing everything. 8(

Now i am at 14-15!
    Defeated the King Pig!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Angry Birds is also on the PS3 and PSP.
    I own the Season Angry Birds on the iPhone, and the regular one on PS3, PSP, and IPhone.

Idk how far I am since my iPhone is supper glitchy so :/. But on Ps3 Im barely playing it.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
  • I have all the 4 Angry birds + Free
    Angry Birds
    Angry Birds Seasons
    Angry Birds Rio

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I hate Angry Birds. It's not even that fun tbh. It's way too hyped and there are plenty of quality games that outclass it in the App Store and the Android Market.

And just for the record I do have both the full angry birds and angry birds seasons apps on my iPhone so I'm not just being ignorant~.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I love Anrgy Birds. But, after beating all of it and no new levels...I turned to Fruit Ninja then turned to Tiny Wings then Mega Jump...mhm.

My dad and I would go to the Appl store JUST to play Angry Birds on the iPads.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
  • Wow guys, thanks for the comments.
    btw. Do you know in Angry Birds Rio level 4-15 (the last) a new bird from Rio the movie.
    thanks for the hot thread!

You forgot the Android platform. That's what I play it on, a Droid X. I agree that it's a very fun game.

But, android didn't make the game.

Last edited:

TheMarkCrafter

Years
  • I love Anrgy Birds. But, after beating all of it and no new levels...I turned to Fruit Ninja then turned to Tiny Wings then Mega Jump...mhm.

My dad and I would go to the Appl store JUST to play Angry Birds on the iPads.
    Yep, Fruit Ninja, Mega Jump, i have them.

There is an app for iPod Touch/iPhone is called Apple Store, don't waste your time.

Back