PDA

View Full Version : YuYu Hakusho:Friend or enemy?

Gohan
December 10th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Okay this is my first RP so blame me if it's bad. :P
Okay you get a mysterios letter saying to come to the Camultcan Mountains.upon arriving you meet Yusuke Urumeshi,Kuwabara,Kurama,and Hiei.yeah the old hag Genkai is still alive :P :D
anyway Yusuke wanted to find a team of succesors.he wanted kids like himself,stubborn,stupid,and no-plan fighters.Kurama,Hiei and Kuwabara also wanted succesors.so they all watched varios kids to look for spirit power and also skillfulness in their own catagourios.Kurama sent letters to smart calm kids.Kuwabara sent letters to high spirit sense like himself.Hiei sent letters to kids that were skilled with swords and were cold.
when you show up they greet you friendly and tell you to go to bed.the next morning you wake up and.................
okay here's the form you fill out:
name:
who sent you the letter:
personality:
description:
other information:

heres mine:
name:Jason
who sent you the letter:Yusuke
personality: (you can put 'just like whoever but add a little more info)just like Yusuke.seems rough and rowdy but has a nice personality.has good under neath all those tough layers.
description:Sarayaski boys school uniform.has blond spiky hair.white tennis shoes.other clothes he wears are a pair of blue jeans and a white tanktop.
other information:loves to skip school and spends time at the arcade a lot.can cook really well.

Yusuke nd Kuwabara are 27 and Kurama is 29 and Hiei is 28.
hope you like it!! :P :P

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Name: Akira
Who sent you the letter: Hiei
Personality: A loner by nature. She is cold and calm and never llets her emotions show. She isn't very friendly but at times she will help those who need it.
Description: She is a wolf demon so she had the ears and tail of a wolf. She has blue hair, gold eyes, a navy tunic, navy pants, gauntlets, boots, a dagger with blue blade and a swaord with a blue blade at her waste,
Other Information: If any later.

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 11:00 AM
name: Max
who sent you the letter:Kurama
personality: She is a fierce warrior and a loner type. She is always thinking, and tends to be the winner of most arguements.
description:She looks like Genkai's younger form, but with blue hair and eyes. She wears a casual outfit. A pair of black shorts, and a red shirt.
other information: She is a great archeress and swordswoman.

Gohan
December 11th, 2004, 01:06 PM
woo hoo!!someone replied!!2 someones!!yay party.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Can we start now? (message to short)

Gohan
December 11th, 2004, 01:13 PM
yes.if anyone wants to still join they can.

I was walking up the mountain grumbling about the letter when I arrived at a house place.
"Whoa!!hello!!hello did anyone here send me this letter saying 'Walk up Camultcan Mountains'!!!?"I yelled leaning my bag against a tree.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Akira was almost at the top of the mountail when she heard some one shout. "I must not be the only one here." She mumbled as she reached the top. She saw a boy and called, "Hey are you the one who sent this?" She took out the letter and waved it over her head. She would not be happy if this had been a trick.

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I walked slowly up the mountain and already heard ruckus. Seemed I was not the only one summoned.
" Hello there," I said calmly," Are you also here because of this? " I asked, waving the letter around.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Akira looked at the letter. "Guess it wasn't a trick." She shrugged and said, "Yes I came here because of that."

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 01:26 PM
" okay," I said, moving some hair from my face," do you know what it's about? Why are we even here?"

Gohan
December 11th, 2004, 01:29 PM
"Yeah I did too.and your point is?this was just a stupid mountain.took me all day to climb.I could be at the arcade."I said looking at them.suddenly a person appeared in front of me.a really short person.
"hello.I see you got the letters?"she said.
"wait a second.are you the one who sent us these letters grandma?!"I demanded.
"no you dimwit."she said back to me.
"no one except me calls her grandma!!got that punk!!"a guy yelled running out of the building.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Akira stared. "Don't tell me he's Yusuke right? So if he's Yusuke then wheres..." A short guy in black followed Yusuke. He looked annoyed. Akira's eyes got big but then she controled her emotions. Hiei was the only person she admired.

Gohan
December 11th, 2004, 01:45 PM
I noticed the girl's eyes get big when another short guy walked out.
"I take it that your shrimp's cousin."I said to Hiei motioning to Genkai.
"no I'm not you ignorant mini-Yusuke."he said to me in that cold voice of his.
"so this guy who just yelled at me and called me 'punk' is Yusuke Urameshi?so Yusuke do you think you can beat me in a fight?"I challenged him.
"yeah I think I could.but there's no fighting today.you'll find out what this is about at dinner."he said.then another guy came out looking for someone.
"hey!!are there any of my adoring fans waiting to get me autograph out there?"he called walking out the door with another orange haired guy following him.
"aww shut up Kuwabara.if you had fans they would be here to try and beat you in a fight."Yusuke said to him who was apparentally named Kuwabara.

(hey guys if someone else joins could they please get a letter from Kuwabara?it would just make the RP more interesting.)

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Akira looked at all of them. She had heard alot about them. Most demons hated them but she admired them. Espesually Hiei. Akira shrugged. "So any one gonna tell us why we're here?"

"You here because these guys wanted an aprentace to learn their skills and so on."

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 03:11 PM
They were all so shocked by the appearance of their idols. It was kinda sad. However, I think I'd get the same way if I saw Kurama though. He was always a great fighter in my eyes. One of the best. When I saw he wasn't coming out though, I asked," Can I know where Kurama is please? He is here right?"

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Akira was simply loking around. "Now that we're here, what do we do? DO we start training? Or are we gonna be tested first?"

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Can I please join?

name: Solar
who sent you the letter: Hiei
personality: Smart and always calm. She doesn't have any fears and hates to talk. Mostly she says " hn " for that matter. She can get angry and if she does she will wreck everything in her way, but when she turns normal self, she doesn't remember what she just did.
description:long brown hair, emerald eyes ( turns crimson when sh gets angry. Ok, I got the idea from Kurapika from hunter x hunter ) blue shirt, jeans, white sneakers and a black digital watch.
other information: Solar is half light demon and half human. She loves nature and talks can talk to animals. She doesn't eat much, only bread crumb is enough for her. She lived alone for a while and learn to use sword by a group of bandits. They left her alone when she defeated them in one slash.

Solar reached the top of the mountain and saw three people. She then walked towards them.

Gohan
December 12th, 2004, 11:48 AM
"Naw we're going to eat first."Yusuke said to us.
"so who sent me this letter?"I asked leaning against the tree and looking at them through slits.
"it was me Jason.do you know about who we are?"Yusuke said to me.I could tell he knew a lot about me.
"wait you mean he sent me this letter!!!!!!!!uhhhh......you were the guys that won the Dark Tournoment right?"I said trying to recall where I had heard about them.

EDIT:yes of course you can join.

Vincent Valentine
December 12th, 2004, 01:02 PM
" If you don't even know who they are and what they can do, " I said," I have no idea why you're even here. I thought the great Team Urameshi would have better judgement than to bring you here. You don't even know them or their strengths"

Gohan
December 12th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"Hey its not my fault!!!they're the ones that sent me the letter!!!!!"I yelled at her getting ready to fight.
"hey lay off him Max.I remember that I didn't know a thing about grandma here whe-!"he started to say but the old lady cut him off.
"shut upand don't go spoiling the suprise you dimwit!!"she yelled at him.
"awww but ........fine.come on inside kids!!we have a feast to eat!!"he yelled heading inside.I was following him when I heard someone coming up the hill.I turned around and yelled.
"BRIAN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!!!!!"I yelled at my rival.
"WELL I DIDN'T COME TO WIN FIGHT 678 FOR MY FIRST WIN JASON!!I GOT A LETTER FROM SOMEONE!!WHO THE HECK SENT ME THIS STUPID LETTER?!!!"he yelled turning away from me to yell at "Team Urameshi".
"that was me Brian!!come inside and have dinner with everyone!!"Kuwabara yelled.
(since you guys wouldn't get someone for Kuwabara I did.)

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Akira looked at them. She had figured out by now who had sent letters to who and she now knew that hers had come from Hiei. That was odd. Why would he choose her? She shrugged and leaned against a tree to watch the arguement.

Gohan
December 12th, 2004, 02:08 PM
"Stop fighting!!"Yusuke yelled punching both us on the head.he made us walk inside to a table.
"okay guys this was made special so eat it okay?"he said pulling a plate with rolls on it towards him.I pulled plate piled high with nachos on it towards me.
"mmm this is good.who made these?"I asked no one in particular.
"Kurama made everything.I haven't seen him in a while."Yusuke said.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Akira followed them but she wasn't very hungry. She sat down and munched on a few apple slices. She was rather bored and wanted to do something.

Vincent Valentine
December 12th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I took one look at the food and smiled," I thank you for the offer. It would be my first meal in a while, but I am not very hungry. I'd much rather know why we are here." I sat down and awaited a response.

Gohan
December 12th, 2004, 02:33 PM
"Well fine.we have sent you letters so that you can be our apprentices.we know what kind of combat you are suited for and we picked the right sensei for you.Max your teacher is Kurama.Akira you have Hiei.Brian you have Kuwabara.and Jason you have me."he said while still eating.
"Kurama,someone wants to meet you.so I suggest you come our here."Hiei said looking down the hall.Kurama appeared as suddenly as I could blink.he walked over to Max.
"hello Max.I trust you like me?"he said sitting down.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Akira nodded silently. "Well thats nice but if thats true why are we sitinf around havind dinner. This is pointless."

Gohan
December 12th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"No it's not!!its food."I yelled pulling turkey towards myself.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Akira shook her head. "Well then if we're done eating where do we go?"

Vincent Valentine
December 12th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I took one look at Kurama," I'd say I'm more of a fan your work. So, I'm going to be trained by you then?"
He just nodded.
" Alright then,I'm ready whenever."

espeon and umbreon
December 12th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Solar wasn't really hungry so she just watched, looking really bored.
" Why am I watching people eat when I have better things to do," she said and went outside for a personal training.
OOC: I'm ignored, that's really sad.

Gohan
December 12th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Yusuke sensed that someone else had a rived.
"Ah yu did show up.your teacher is Hiei Solar.I hope this will not be too much work Kurama.you go into the game room and play games when your done.grandma you show them where it is and explain it to them."he said.I heard the words game room and ran down the hall.
EDIT:I didn't ignore you.I said okay you can join.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Akira looked around again then stood up and went outside. She wasn't interested in food she wanted some action. She hadn't come all this way to sit around and have dinner. She unsheathed her sword and practiced some basic moves.

Vincent Valentine
December 14th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I was so bored. I only came here on the off chance of doing something fun!
I noticed one of the people had gone outside and decided to join her.
When I saw her with a blade, I said," Would you like a spar? I can't go easy on you though."

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Akira grinned. "Sure. But I don't go easy on people. Not even rookies." She held the sword out then swept it from side to side before saying. "Alright get started."

Vincent Valentine
December 14th, 2004, 04:12 PM
" Ha! You;re the rookie here!"
I unsheathed my blade and took the first move.
I ran at her, barely making a sound, and attacked.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Akira grinned again then vanished. She re-appeared behind him and placed her sword at the base of his throat.

Vincent Valentine
December 14th, 2004, 04:30 PM
OOC: My character is a girl!:D

IC: She was quick, I'll give her that much, but apparently, I was just a bit quicker. I reached back into my quiver and jabbed at her with it, at least until she lost her chance. Then, I jumped back and tossed it at her!

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 04:34 PM
OOC: Oops. Sorry about that.

Akira stepped back trying to get firm footing. Once she had it she ducked down and swung her sword upward. her blade glowed brightly as she brought it hilt to hilt with the others sword. She grabbed the dagger from her belt and placed it against her throat again.

Vincent Valentine
December 14th, 2004, 04:52 PM
OOC: I don't think you exactly understood my post, but alrighty! I'll go with it! :D

IC: " You're fast," I told her." Faster than most of the others I've fought. Sadly for you, you seem to be easily distracted. In case you didn't notice, in the time I've talked, I've already taken my arrow and aimed it right under your throat. Funny isn't it? We're both so fast, and yet, it seems we're equally skilled and filled with surprises."

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Akira grinned. "Your trick is simple and easily seen. Though not so easily stopped. But I think we've gotten each other into a difficult situation. But." She grinned broadly. "But your going to lose." She moved like lightning pulling her sword back to make her lose her balance. Then she sworved around her and stood with her sword pressed against her back and her dagger still at her throat.

Vincent Valentine
December 14th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC: WOw, you really wanna win! Well guess what, so do I?

IC: You're quick," I said," I feel like I should repeat it. You know what though? I give for now. You win this round. I don't feel much to fighting you for now anymore. You win, let's go somewhere and talk. I'd like to know where you trained."
I smiled at her look of disbelief.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Akira sheaths her sword and dagger and nods. "Sure."

OOC: I hide my emotions. :P

Vincent Valentine
December 14th, 2004, 05:12 PM
She was already a reasonable distance away from me, when I reached for my bow, and got another arrow.

I jumped back a bit, so even she couldn't reach me quickly, took aim, and shot my arrow with such emotion!

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Quick as a flash Akira unsheathed her sword which began to glow. She moved it intime to block the arrows attack. Then she grabbed her dagger and tossed it at her.

Vincent Valentine
December 14th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I leaned back as the dagger neared, to give the illusion of being hit. In reality, I had caught it at it's hilt, and when I leaned forth once more, I threw it back.
Before waiting for her to react, I shot a barrage of bows at her, my endless supply of arrows, now seeming smaller and smaller.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Akira's sword glowed even brighter. The dagger dropped out of the air and as soon as it hit Akira vanished. The dagger vanished with her. A wolf seemed to dart from tree to tree then run across the ground. It stopped behind the girl and a cloud of dust arose hding Akira from veiw. When it cleared she had her dagger in her hand and there was a slash on the girl's shoulder. "Next time I'll slit your throat." She vanished again.

Gohan
December 14th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Yusuke ran out the door.he was followed by Kurama,Kuwabara,and Hiei.they were also followed by..none of the kids.although Hiei took his time he still got outside long enough to see the end of the battle.
"HEY STOP FIGHTING!!!APPRENTICES DON'T FIGHT TO KILL!!!THEY FIGHT TO IMPROVE SKILLS AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER!!BUT NOT TO KILL!!HIEI GO AFTER THAT FREAKIN DEMON!!I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU REFUSE!!"he shouted at Hiei running to Max.Hiei didn't want to go but he dissapeared and a minute later came with a struggling wolf in his hands.she transformed back.
"quite a little demon I've got on my hands.you need to talk to her Kurama she should be a good study buddy for you.I howevr have no need for her."he said walking back inside.I had come running out and so had Brian when we heard the shouts.
"KURAMA YOU CALM THIS FREAKIN STUDENT WHO THINKS SHE CAN KILL!!MAX IS YOUR APRENTICE!!NOT MINE!!"Yusuke shouted at Kurama walking off.
"I hardly doubt that your disciple will not cause more trouble."he said.
"heh yeah Urameshi!!"Kuwabara said to him.I walked back to the game room with Brian.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Akira looked at them coldly. "Maybe next time you feel like testing your aim try it on a tree." She looked around at the arrows scattered every where then looked back at Max. She scowled and walked back into the woods.

Vincent Valentine
December 14th, 2004, 06:52 PM
OOC: Actually, I never transformed, that was Akira. I think you got cornfused....o.0

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 06:57 PM
OOC; I thought he was talking about me. But I was confused as to why he seemed to think I was Kurama's aprentice.

Gohan
December 15th, 2004, 06:26 PM
(I didn't I had Hiei go after Akira and then Yusuke yelled at Kurama to calm Max down.I been wondering isn't max a boy name?)

Vincent Valentine
December 15th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Before Kurama could say anything, I said," I wasn't trying to kill. We were just sparring. If she thought differently, I can't be blamed."

Kurama sighed and smiled," Next time you'd like to spar though, don't dull the tips of your arrows!"
" How did you know?" I asked him.
" Well I know you. I've watched you for a while and am aware you would never kill unless provoked. Don't worry, things will be sorted out. Maybe next time Spar with me or Hiei. We would like to test you more," he said, still smiling.

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:27 PM
OOC: Ok I'll edit my other post then post again. Be right back. Oh yeah and I never actually transformed into a wolf. When I use that attack I look like a wolf. It said so in the post before my last that I used my sword.

Akira hopped into a tree and looked over the mountain. It was a long way down but it hadn't seemed like such a long way up. She sighed. "Shouldn't have done that I know. But it happened because I'm turning soft. A year ago I would never have agreed to a 'chat'." She sat down on a large branch. "Besides I can't see what they were so upset about. I didn't strike to kill. I barely nicked her." She pulled out her dagger and stared at it then tossed it into the air. It caught the light from the sun and glowed before falling. Akira caught it and put it back in its sheath. "Next time some one calls me up a mountain I'm rufusing. I should leave now but whats the point? Nothing really. I have no reason to stay and no reason to leave. Great. All that means is that I'm probably gonna stay. Now I have to put up with that girl Max and her love of dulling her arrows." She grinned. "This should be fun." She hopped down from the tree and headed back to 'camp'. She was in no hurry. It didn't matter to her if they got cranky because she was out late.

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"Stupid dummy!!!Brian!!I'm gonna beat you at kareyoke!!that'll settle it!!"I yelled running over to the kareyoke station.I had beaten Brian at the punching game but he had beat me at the rock-paper-scissors.then Yusuke walked in and talked to the old lady.
"Haha!!just the same as me and Kuwabara!you guys are going to be interesting.let's go to bed.unless you guys would like to gaurd this place so that wolfy don't escape you can if ya want to."he said walking off again.

(oops sorry.I'll know that next time.)

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Akira didn't bother replying. If he was worried about her leaving that was his problem not hers. She just climbed a tree leaned back. She would much rather sleep out here than in that tent with those lame brains.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 04:41 PM
After kurama had left, I decided it best to go and speak to Akira.
She seemed to be angry or upset about something though so I waited a bit.
One alligator, two alligator, three aligator....that should be enough I told myself.
I walked over to the tree she was in and quietly said, " Hi there Akira."

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Akira looked down at her. "Can I help you?" She asked coldly. She showed no emotion in her gold eyes.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Well," I said, ignoring her rudeness," I wanted to say that I am....um...what's the word..? Well you know what I mean...."
I started walking off, not caring whether or not she understood.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Akira hopped down from he tree and said, "Why do you apologize? You attacked but I reacted. I should not let my emotions get control of me. I went against all my training today when I did that."

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 04:55 PM
I held back a slight laugh and said," yeah, you did."

I saw the look of anger return to her eyes and said," I did too though so I am sorry for that. If it makes you feel better, the arrows were dulled and they would not have hurt you!"

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: I dont show emotion.

Akira turned away. What was the point of talking to this girl. Talking got you no where. She hopped back into the tree and leaned against against it again then closed her eyes. Maybe when I wake up Ill be in that cell again. Wouldnt that be nice. Well at least I wouldnt have to put up with all this crap.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
OOC: Sorry :(

IC: She Just ignored me! How RUDE. Whatever! I told myself. I started walking back to the hut, suddenly thinking of Kurama again. Why?

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Akira fell asleep thinking about what would happen the next day. She dreamed about what life was like before she learned how to fight. Back when she was a tiny demon. To young to be able to hold a sword. It wasn't a fun life. She started to learn the way of the sword when she was three and could beat the neighbow hood punks at five.