• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Newbie! =D

Years
  • Greetings PokeCommunity! I stumbled upon this site (which is very well organized by the way) and have decided to join since I'm a pokemon nerd too. =P I'm not as much of a battler as I am a helper. I adore writing walkthroughs for pokemon games to help people, who may be unsure, along. I'm currently playing Black/White (I have White) and have a walkthrough for it planned. That's about it. =D

(By the way my favorite pokemon type is Dragon, so most of my favorites are of the dragon type. (Yay for useless info! =D )

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! You seem like you'll be an asset to the community. :3 Which is kind of a weird thing to say but it's true so there. Hope you have fun here!

I stumbled upon this site (which is very well organized by the way)
    I feel the urge to say Thank You even though I don't have anything to do with the organization here. I guess I'm just proud of our staff, doing all that stuff well. :3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Great username~! Anyway, anyone here is basically a PokeNerd. You did not make a mistake joining this site I'll tell you that~!

Enjoy the forums XxBlackenedWingXx.

Back