• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Television Shows

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • What is your favourite TV show?

What are you currently watching?

Is there any series that you want to watch, but have not yet seen?

Do you stick to one genre of TV show? If so, what is it and why?

Do you like to always be watching at least one series of a TV show at all times?

Feel free to pick and choose what you answer, or just base some form of discussion off TV shows in general or any of the questions. Really just a TV programme discussion thread with questions to help us get started!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My all-time favorite TV show would be George Lopez. I'm glad the show is going through syndication, so I can watch the funniest episodes again and again.

Currently, I am watching Glee and Dancing With The Stars. Mondays and Tuesdays are literally my TV days when these shows are on!

I'm trying to watch certain medical drama shows such as Grey's Anatomy. But the thing is that hospitals freak me out.

I try to stick with Reality TV shows, but it seems like I'm more into comedy.

Do you like to always be watching at least one series of a TV show at all times?
    Of course! It's better to have something to watch on TV that nothing at all!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Of all time, that'd be Arrested Development, closely followed by The Simpsons and The Wire. Of shows currently making new episodes, it'd be Community, followed by Mad Men.

Oh... so, so much! Mostly US shows for the time being: Community, Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, Archer, The Amazing Race, Bob's Burgers, How I Met Your Mother, Glee and Modern Family. When Treme and The Killing start up, they'll also be added to the list.

It's mainly old British series like Yes, Minister that I feel obligated to catch up on. It's probably my bias against British TV that prevents me from watching supposedly really good shows like these.

Nope. I just try and find good TV of all genres. Drama, comedy, reality... I watch 'em all. The only genre I actively don't watch is sci-fi, but if some show comes along that gets great reviews before airing, then I might even end up watching that too.

I wouldn't say that I always like to always be watching TV, it just so happens that it works out this way! Indeed, if I was just watching crap TV for the sake of it, the process of watching would take all of the fun out of it. It's why I wouldn't like to be a TV reviewer as an occupation: sorta takes the fun out of it!

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • What is your favorite TV show?
    Pokémon.

NUMB3RS.

Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

No. I watch cartoons, crime shows, action shows, weight loss shows, drug addiction shows, hoarding shows and animal shows. Among others.

Not really. I watch what looks good, but I never feel compelled to watch a new series if something I was watching stopped recently.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Of the shows I have watched all the way through, it is probably Friends, but then again, it is one of very few TV shows I have actually watched all the way through. I have watched bits and pieces of House and followed the first few seasons pretty closely and I definitely enjoyed it lots! Honourable mentions go to Sherlock, and would probably take the cake for best show for me if I had watched it all. I've watched all that has been released, but there is a second series thing coming out soon which I intend to watch!

Nothing actually... Well, I have been waking up every morning and watching Mythbusters on Foxtel, but I have also set a few National Geographic programmes for series taping which I'm enjoying!

I want to go back and watch House properly from the beginning and watch all the way through. Also, I can't wait for Sherlock to be finished production and released on television!

Not really, I sort of dabble in a lot of genres purely because I am pretty fussy and would say I have a very specific palate in terms of things I admire in a show that would make me want to watch more. So yeah, sort of everything I guess.

Not at all. Up until like last year, I barely watched any television only because I preferred to spend my time online, but also because I couldn't really find something that I truly and thoroughly enjoyed enough to dedicate my time to watching through an entire series.

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    My favorite TV Show is deathnote but the current show Im watching is the OC LOL

Back