• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Banned
Years
    • Up
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Hello! I thought I'd come and check this place out. I don't trade or play any of the new pokemon games. Hope to see some of you around!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, I'm sure you'll find plenty of other discussions here. We specialize in Pokemon, but there's much more here than meets the eye. Judging by your username, I'd say you like Tales of the Abyss. But maybe I'm wrong...certainly hope I'm not though, cause PC needs more TotA fans. :P

If you have any questions or whatnot, I'm always willing to lend a helping hand. Hope to see you around! Oh, and Selena Gomez is awesome too. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello! I thought I'd come and check this place out. I don't trade or play any of the new pokemon games. Hope to see some of you around!

Hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's alright that you have little to no experience in Pokemon gaming, but as Sydian mentioned, this forum has a lot more than just Pokemon discussion. You can discuss about other Anime TV shows you may have watched, TV today, or maybe you can lounge at the Other Chat board. You can also read around the Pokemon-related boards if you start to become more interested in Pokemon. I guarantee you that you will love it here. :)

Anyways, read the rules and the FAQ, since they're pretty important for you to follow. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

PS~Selena Gomez = :D

Necromancer

Banned
    Years
    • Up
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Well, I'm sure you'll find plenty of other discussions here. We specialize in Pokemon, but there's much more here than meets the eye. Judging by your username, I'd say you like Tales of the Abyss. But maybe I'm wrong...certainly hope I'm not though, cause PC needs more TotA fans. :P

If you have any questions or whatnot, I'm always willing to lend a helping hand. Hope to see you around! Oh, and Selena Gomez is awesome too. :)

Yes, I am. :D

I beat Tales Of The Abyss four times so I spent around 700 hours on the game. I don't remember everything but it's really interesting. Selena Gomez is amazing, I always watch Wizards, she's so devious. :)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • ohmygod you like Selena Gomez! You're now my best friend forever. ;3 You know she took my man. :c
    Anyways, welcome to the forums. Have fun and enjoy your stay. I hope you make new friends and I hope to see you around and stuff. If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask, we don't bite, some of us.

Necromancer

Banned
    Years
    • Up
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    I'm very familiar with the standards and I know my way around these ropes quite well. Thanks though, I know quite a bit about PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back