• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've grown weary of all this battling, I've chosen to retire.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Let's say that you got tired from all this battling, or you've grown old. You want to settle down, live a peaceful life, even marry someone. What region/city would you choose to settle down to?

Personally, I'd like to settle down in Hoenn, specifically in Fortree City. I like to live somewhere peaceful, and somewhere that's full of trees and Fortree City seems like the best city.

Altaïr

... Has one gear: Go
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Verdanturf town. It's so peaceful and happy, and 'the air is tasty' there. Plus I used to fall asleep to the background music.

Years
  • Only now I realized that as a successful Pokemon trainer, you could retire at 20 and live for the rest of your life just from other people's lunch money. Unless you spent it all for, say, Proteins of course.
    - - -
    Hmm, I'd probably just pick the hometown, why go anywhere else?

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • I probably would pick a small town like Cherrygrove Town or New Bark Town. Jotho is my favorite region.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Verdanturf Town. It has contests, it's close to a daycare center for my Pokémon, it has nice clean air, the grass is always greener, and I just simply love the music.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • For some reason, I've always loved Pacifidlog Town. I really wouldn't mind living there...at least until a hurricane blows through or something. XD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Most likely Ecruteak City, in Johto. Seems like such beautiful scenery and so peaceful.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Lilycove. Beautiful, big for Hoenn, by the ocean! I could have boats and stuff. And run a ferry service between Lilycove and Mossdeep. And volunteer at the Safari Zone on weekends~

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Prob would like to live in Johto and prob i would live in New Bark Town, really small population and I would like that, enjoy the peace and quiet and see the new pokemon trainers.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Knowing me, I'd end up being bored in one of these quiet, gentle towns. Somewhere like Saffron or Castelia City would probably suit me best. There's still a lot to do even if you don't want to battle all the time... Although places like Celadon, Goldenrod and Opelucid have department stores in or near them, and I do like my shopping. Hmm... decisions, decisions!

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Ecruteak probably, it's sort of a medium-city, and is close to Goldenrod and the Bug-Park.

Plus I bet Halloween in Ecruteak would be amazing haha.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Actually, I think I'd settle for Mossdeep City. I mean, it's like a mixture of rural and urban. It's an single island but it has a space center on it.

I also want to settle in Fortree, Pacifidlog, Sootopolis and heck, Castelia City.

Years
  • Virdian City, Kanto. This goes waaaay back to my days of writing fanfic, where my OCs settled there. I've grown strangely attached to the city since. Pathetic, but true!

Also, its just my kind of city: not too big to get crazy, but not a small town. Just can't do small towns anymore.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The place where it all began, of course. Pallet Town, that's where I got my Squirtle and started my journey to become a Pokemon trainer.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'd like to rest in the Unova region, and I'd love to live in Nimbasa City. The amusement park, the Pokémon Musicals, it'd be wonderful to live there.
    I would also like to watch the young trainers battle in the Battle Subway. I'd be thinking, "Ah, I remember when I used to do that."

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • Ecruteak City, Johto.

I've definately played through the gen II games more than any other and I've always loved Ecruteak City, especially in the remakes, its just so beautiful (especially Bellchime trail). I also love old buildings and history, Ecruteak City is full of this, its also not too far away from the Ruins of Alph.

My favourite thing about Ecruteak City is that is quiet but not too quiet and close to many other cities that are appealing to me, I love the size of Goldenrod, I'd find the Lake of Rage a lovely place to visit and the seaside city of Olivine isn't too far away.

Also, can you just imagine the view from the top of Tin Tower?

Back