• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    *Runs around like a drunk monkey Throwing Spam flavored, Mashed potato Covered, Icecicles at jeremy and rudy*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Don't neglect your scalp! Even though you don't know it, your scalp may be gone! This can cause your hair to turn bloody and veiny. An invisible scalp is due to overactivity on the part of the butt:D and to excessive production of the ***** normally present in th skin. For a healthy scalp, was your head carefully every night in non-purified water and then take a hot butt :/ Shampoo. Then massage your crud:D for five minutes with a sharp knife. If you suffer from pink hair, soak your buns:D regularly in a barrel of vinegar. Good luck!

I sensored one word...even though it wouldn't originally be sensored :nervous:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • F is for friends who do stuff together!
    U is for you and me!
    N is for anywhere, anytime at all!
    Down here in the deep blue sea!
    F is for fire to burn down the whole town!
    U is for Uranium...bombs!
    N is for no survivors, when--
    Plankton! That's not what fun is about! Try it like this:
    F is for friends who do stuff together!
    U is for you and me!
    N is for anywhere anytime at all!
    F is for frolicking in the flowers!
    U is for Ukulele!
    N is for nose-picking, sharing gum, and sand licking!

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • PIKA2 said:
    Oh no! My thread gotten boring! Oh well...

*Farts.*

Ew...O.o; I think I'm going to faint... *looks around desperately for a nose plug but cannot find one* *holds breath* *turns purple/red/green* *faints*

xD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    *Dies* Well, that was weird. XD Wait, why am I still speaking? *Stops speaking* That's better. XD

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • Vincent Valentine said:
    Jeremy put your clothes back on!
    *covers eyes*
    Is Karli Fainted? Is she in need of CPR?!

*wakes up and is still holding her breath* *exhales and flies around the room backwards like a balloon*
    No...>.> I think I'm alright for now.

Back