PDA

View Full Version : -=Matt's Magnificent MSPain Masterpeices=-

DarkPhoenix
December 12th, 2004, 02:32 AM
Don't you love the repitition? I do... lol (in reference to the title)

Anyway, I will be posting whatever I have drawn in Paint... so here it goes. Let's start things off simple. Here is an Electrode XD

http://img11.exs.cx/img11/8393/electrode5lq.png

I call it.... Electrifying Electrode Enraged! (Gah... there I go agin.... shoot me now!)

There. what do you guys think for a reverter? Gah... so used to PS... not funny how mad I was that Paint didn't have my nifty tools.... lol.

I gotta go to bed now... so night guys :P

Oh... and for those of you curious, that took me about 10-15 minutes. Nighty :P

Phlemingo
December 12th, 2004, 02:48 AM
You could call it EEE for short! Wow, that's good. I see you used Airbrush effect for the shading. Extremely well done. And it helped that it wasn't something complicated like salamence =p

Forest Grovyle
December 12th, 2004, 03:59 AM
I love the Electrode's expression! It looks like he's about to explode at any moment! The shading also looks very nice ^_^ It looks like you have very good control of Paint's interface! :) Can't wait to see more of your works! ;)

PichuSecretBase
December 12th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Nice work :3 You should have shaded the lightning to make it more dynamic. :P

Lady of the Shadows
December 13th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Over all it is good.
I like the shading and its expression.
Though i have to say that the lighting does need work. The pokemon it self is realy good though.

Elite Four Lance
December 19th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Yeah, that pic was awesome. Really nice work! Keep it up!

Lizzie
December 19th, 2004, 08:40 AM
wow i love the shadeing! you gots his face expression like a pro! awsome work!

Alexis
December 19th, 2004, 07:13 PM
That's pretty good. Electrode's expression is magnificent is amazing, as well as the shading. But, as PichuSB said, you could've shaded the lightning effects to make more better.