• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Network tournement: N1 Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
  • Hmm, I'm starting a MBN based RPG, you don't really have to have watched the anime/played the game, as long as you can understand logic.
    For those of you who don't know, the world of MBN is very much like our's, but anything electrical has a small network; which can be controlled with programmes and affected by viruses. Each person has a "PET" or "PErsonal Terminal" used somewhat like a cellphone and PDA. Each person also has a "Net-navigator" or "Navi" for short. This is a special program built to resemble actual humans; only digital. They reside within the PET; and the "Operator" can communicate with them. These navis access networks and can be used to control networks, fight viruses and battle each other.
    Most Navis look like robots, you can find spritesheets of characters from the game here.
    Basically, the internet can be seen as a parellel universe where events in real life affect the internet and vice versa- the Navis are the counterparts of the Operators.
    Each Navi (or virus) has a set of chips that can be used for special effects, such as "Cannon", "Sword", etc. The operator's job is to imput the chips for the Navi to use in battle.

This RPG is basically a tournement between members. Tournement RPGs are easier to organise and there's usually more fighting ^^

Each member requires

Character Profile
    -Name
    -Short bio

Navi
    -Name
    -Element (if any)
    -Appearance
    -Attacks/weapon/whatever, you can make all basic attacks or use chip folders

You can take navis/operators directly from the game/anime, or create your own, but please refrain from being overpowered. No godmodding, in other words.
    Each Navi should have about the same base HP, maybe, about 2000? Most attacks will be estimated damage, though.

Tournement will be a knock out tournement, if there are enough members, I'll make it a team tournement. Post your folder, or if there's some trick you want to withold, PM it to me first to make sure everone plays fair. You can make changes to your chip folder between rounds.
    You can modify the effect of the chips a little, but please don't go too far. For example, you can say that when you summoned the area stealing jelly thing (ARGH forgot name ^^"), it landed on the opponent and held him down for a moment, but you can't say that you trap the opponent with the jelly forever and kill him before he gets a chance to recover.
    Please try not to use too many chips in the same post, like
    "As soon as the battle started, I loaded up all my cannons, hi cannons and M cannons, and deleted the opponent."
    That was a little exeggerated, but I think you get the idea.
    Battle is anime-style mostly, and chip effects can be either from the game or from the anime.

Winner gets a digital trophy ^^
    ------------

This is my character:
    Nic.W.//Tenguman.exe
    (The one on the left is the operator. The one on the right is the navi.)

Operator:
    Nic.W.
    Ummm...the scanner screwed up, anyway, black hair, square specs., white shirt, white pants, black glove with emblem.
    A student netbattler who uses the navi Tenguman.exe. He doesn't netbattle much, usually just kills viruses for money, or chips to sell for money.

Navi:
    Tenguman.exe
    Normal element
    White suit body, grey armour, dark grey mask
    Uses wind as a weapon. Chip folder mostly includes chips like Fan, Wind, etc. to shift opponent around. Basic attack resembles quickboomerang, can function like Windrack or can be thrown as a boomerang. Boomerang can do multiple hits with Airshot effect. Note: Is a floating navi.

Last edited:

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • Character Profile
    -Name: Phlemingo
    -Appearance: Orange jumper, black pants. w00t.
    -Short bio: Center of attention...since he is one of the few with a custom navi.

Navi
    -Name: Ricochet.Exe
    -Element: Normal
    -Appearance: Attached.
    -Primary Weapon: Long range physical attacks.
    -Ability: Springiness allows him to move real world objects from within.

Other attacks: Quake, it being a charged shot. He slams his hands into the ground with the force from recoil. Tornado, extending his arms, he spins like a top. Ultimate charged shot. He pulls the hammer from his back, and swings to destroy. Very inaccurate, and very stamina consuming, but very powerful. Also has surplex moves, since he's a spring.

Folder:
    Normal class:
    Geddon * 2
    Snake * 3
    BigHammer * 3
    Geyser * 2
    Vdoll * 2
    Boomerang1 * 3
    Boomerang2 * 3
    Boomerang3 * 3
    Barrier200 * 2
    Sandring * 2

Mega Class:
    God Hammer * 1
    Super Vulcan * 1

Giga Class:
    Redsun * 1

Secret:
    Panelshot3 *2

There, 30 chips.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Aww, how could you have forgotten the custom sprite I made for you?
    ;_;

ricochetexe.gif

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Yeah a good megaman NT warrior/battle network RP

Character Profile
    -Name: Ecko (last name: Blaid)
    -Appearance: Has Blue Hair, Wears a red T-shirt with technicak symbols on it, and black pants.
    -Short bio: Ecko is always ready to battle and with his custom Navi, DragonMan, He's good at it too!

Navi
    -Name: DragonMan EXE.
    -Element: //NONE//
    -Appearance: pick shall soon be posted...
    -Attacks/weapon/whatever: His main buster type attack is a Fireball Chip, uses a nuetral bundle of chips with a few fire's
    -But just to be safe here is his folder:
    :::Normal Class:::
    Cannon x3
    Hi-Cannon x2
    Heatshot x3
    Heat-V x3
    Heatside
    HeatBreath
    Cyber Sword x3
    Wide Sword x2
    Long Sword
    Recovery 300
    Invisiblity x2
    Copy Damage x3
    25 chips...
    :::Mega Class:::
    Neo Variety
    Life Aura
    Shot Star
    3 chips...
    :::Giga Class:::
    Red Sun
    :::Secret:::
    Z-Saver

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    yeah I know it should have been Net warrior but isn't the NT supposed to stand for Net Transmision, and I'm not sure why I don't want to be fire tyep, I'v never really liked always being one type and easily being damaged by my types counterpart chips
    Edit: ok so when I put down his folder I didn't use to many fire chips like I said, oops...
    Edit again: sprite is done:
    DragonManEXE.png
    this was completely free-hand and I haven't done the shaded version yet but what do you think?

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    oh thanks ^_^ I like it too. do you mean that trick with being a grass element and using grass tile to regain life? because I dunno bout "undershirt" anyways thanks I'm working on the net-op he will be based off my dragonman sprite so that they can be axess-ible, into a soul unison (even if it isn't used here)

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • Undershirt will allow you to have 1 HP even if you're going to die, and grass tile recovers the hp, so it's almost impossible to kill you...

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ahh sounds like cheatin <_<, you should put that type of thing in the rules requiems anyways I'v done an Ecko sprite, ya!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Character Profile:
    -Name: Pochi
    -Appearance: 5,2 long brown hair,baggy blue jeans,baggy blue shirt,and gloves without fingers
    -Short bio: A fierce opponent been known to pull out some very interesting chips,dad made him a special set of chips,hes beaten many people and lost and it is said that when hes about to win his opponents can feel a wind rushing towards them.

Navi
    -Name: Goatman
    -Element: Wind
    -Appearance: As short as Iceman,covered in fur like armor with horns on top,and a tail,fur is white
    -Attacks/weapon/whatever: Wind needles,special folder containing all sorts of wind chips

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    well yeah wind would either fit into normal or wood category but more likely to be normal, and yeah you could just fire blaze it *coughmegamanheatgutsstylecough* :D yeah well I have finished an ecko sprite and a unison sprite, for da unison I just took dragonman and edited to look a little more like ecko while looking at my ecko sprite, here they are:
    EckoBlaid.png
    DragonManaxess.png

Last edited:

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • Character Profile
    -Name: Silver
    -Appearance: Wears all silver with short brown hair and matching eyes.
    -Short bio: Silver is an amatuer. He's not very good, but somehow has managed to win a few battles on the streets. He always stratigizes beforehand, if he can. If he can't, he plans while he battles.

Navi
    -Name: SteelMan
    -Element: None
    -Appearance: Usually rolls into a big, shiny, metal ball. When not in a ball, he looks alot like a sphere version of Stoneman.
    -Attacks/weapons/whatever: Always different.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: well I'm gonna start a little if its ok, do we get invites to the tournement?
    IC: "cyber sword in and download!" I said as I got ready to win my 17 battle in a row against completely un-cutomized navi's, I had one real challenge all day and that was against some wierd black navi, but it didn't bother me at all "ha you'r dead meat" Dragonman said as he made the finsihing swipe on the pittifully weak navi, "man I need a challenge" I said completely bored with these weak practice battles

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked up with my chip all in my pocket.My p.e.t was hanging on my neck.I looked down to it."Some of these guys look real good."My navi responded "they can't handle this."Yeah if u say so"I said in a sarcastic voice.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "hmm yeah silver right? I've heard of you, and steelman seems to be a pretty tough navi" I said acting as if it wasn't much of a challenge "well are just gonna sit here or what?"I say getting my PET ready
    OOC:just so ya know Ecko has a PET like the ones in Axess and has the laser thing instead of a jack in cord too

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "lets get this started, jack in, dragonman!" I said as dragonman entered the networks mainframe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back