• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Destiny [PG-16]

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
  • I'm quiet proud of this story, so I thought I'd post it and see what everyone here thought of it. Please reveiw and remember, only constructive critisim.

Prologue
    As I lay at the summit of Mt. Coronet, it seemed to me that I was defeated by the great leader of the Shadow Clan, Abyss. He stood over me in triumph with the pride of a thousand men.

"I've done it, I have defeated the Chosen One," Abyss exclaimed so all of Sinnoh could hear him.

I couldn't do anything, I was defenceless, in pain, and felt as though I was finished. Abyss turned behind him and summoned his three Pokemon.

"Darkrai, Girantina, Dusknoir. Finish off this pest!" he called to them in a loud tone.

The three Pokemon came forward from behind Abyss and began charging up their joint attacks together. I couldn't do anything about what was about to happen to me. I had to face the fact that I was going to die, right here, right now.

This is it, I thought.

I turned my hands into fists and prepared for the worst. My end was here.

9 YEARS AGO

It was my fifth birthday and as I sat up in my room, I saw my dad working hard in the back yard with my older brother, Eric. The two where getting things ready for my birthday. My family would be arriving soon and we hadn't had anything ready other than the food. Eric and Dad where setting up tables, while my mom was in the kitchen taking care of my little brother Ryan.

My family finally began arriving and I came down stairs to say hello to everyone, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and family friends where all there to celebrate me.

As everyone was talking and having fun, I was inside with my little brother. I had no one around my age to hang out with other than him. I had no friends because I was deferent from the other kids. They all played outside with their bikes and scooters while I stayed inside learning about Pokemon. My little brother, who was only a year younger than I, also learned about Pokemon with me. My dream was to explore Hoenn and eventually the world, while capturing Pokemon and training them. But I had to wait until I was ten to begin my journey.

As Ryan and I where reading up on Pokemon, we heard a rumble outside of our home in Littleroot Town. The two of us ran outside to see the sky slowly growing darker.

"What's going on?" Ryan asked my parents.

"I'm not sure, kids go inside. Eric, take care of them," My dad explained.

Eric led Ryan and me, along with our younger cousins, inside the house. It was odd to see it so dark outside for it was the middle of the afternoon and the sun didn't set until 8:00 p.m.

We all hid in the basement as the rumbling continued.

"I'm going upstairs to see what is going on," Eric said.

Eric left us down there, but after ten minutes he didn't return. My cousins all ran upstairs. They didn't return either. It then just left my little brother and me. The two of us slowly walked up the stairs and saw why they didn't return.

My families dead bodies lined the yard and inside of the house. Ryan and I ran around trying to find any survivors, but there where none. None of this truly hurt me, until the two of us found our parents and older brother lying dead together in the far back corner of the house.

"WHY!!!" I screamed to the heavens.

Suddenly, the second floor of the house was destroyed. With the second floor gone, we could see why the sky was so dark at 2:30 p.m. It was a huge ship that hovered over our ruined home.

But just then, people began descending down from the ship and in our direction. As they landed, they began to give chase to the two of us. We ran out of the house and into the sub-division. We ran as fast as we could, but Ryan wasn't fast enough. A man in a black hooded cape grabbed him and ran into the other direction.

"RYAN!!!" I exclaimed as I began to run after the man.

"Kyle, help me!" Ryan exclaimed as he was crying and reaching out to me.

I was about to go after him when a man in a white, hooded cape stopped me.

"No, you have no chance," he explained.

"You don't understand mister, he's the only family I still have," I said as I began t pull away from him.

"There's nothing you can do now," he explained. "He's gone."

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I began to cry extremely hard.

"We'll get him back," the man told me.

"We?" I questioned him.

"Yes, I'm Master Zel and the leader of the Twilight Order," he explained.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yes, and we would like to train you," Zel told me.

I thought about this extremely hard and thought maybe they could help me get Ryan back.

"I'll do it," I said to him as I whipped away the tears coming from my eyes.
    The two of us walked off to the docks. I would eventually travel to Snowpoint Temple in Snowpoint City in Sinnoh. There I would train to become a great Pokemon Trainer and get my brother back.

But what I didn't know was that they wanted to train me for reasons much different than what they told me.

Authors Notes: It's kinda a back in time thing. All the chapters will lead up to where this chapter began before it went back in time 9 years.​

Back