• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto's Worldwide Trade SHOP

Years
  • Johto's Global Trade n' Train Company [Gen IV Only]

RULES (don't follow these and bad things will happen):

- 4th GEN ONLY

- Do Not Hack

- You may pm me, but please post here first

- Limited variables (legendaries/unbreedables, shinies) must be traded fairly. These are generally only traded for other legendaries/unbreedables or shinies.

BLACKLIST:
    none so far :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________

This shop's purpose is to complete my national dex and to
    help others, more the latter because I'd be bored otherwise.
    Chances are I'll accept most trade requests no matter what
    they are, if they are breedable
    , but keep in mind I do want
    to complete my national, so try and help me out.

* I will train to specified levels.

* I will ev train (I'm a beginner so don't yell at me if I make a mistake. I probably won't, though ;)).

* I will breed for egg moves
    , etc

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAVE:

Kanto Pokedex
    Spoiler:

Johto Pokedex
    Spoiler:

Hoenn Pokedex
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh Pokedex
    Spoiler:

All Kanto Pokedex Pokemon
    All Johto Pokedex Pokemon

MANY POKEMON FROM THE SINNOH DEX HAVE POKe'RUS!

SHINIES:
    Graveler
    Gyarados
    Tentacool
    Charizard
    Kricketune *has pokerus

EVENTS:

Arceus
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Milotic (shiny)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Manaphy UT
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANT:

Any hoenn pokemon in general

Anything Blank on my List

Specific Wants!
    Spoiler:

yay!

Last edited:

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hello there, awesome trade thread you have created! I could breed you a Chimchar, Piplup, I can get you a Skorupi and I'm pretty sure I have a Gallade you can have :3 it'll probably take me a bit to breed the ones you need, but I could defiantly get them for you ^^

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • No worries, and well I'm really not all that fussed, although I wouldn't mind maybe a Treeko, Zigzagoon and a Bagon. As for the fourth, it can just be any Pokemon. I'll get to breeding the Chimchar and Piplup for you, I think I may already have the Skorupi and I can give you that and the Gallade without breeding. :3

Ramirez19

Got To Catch'em All!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Do you have any Gen V starter pokemon beside snivy? Ill trade my blissy for one.

Years
  • Do you have any Gen V starter pokemon beside snivy? Ill trade my blissy for one.

I can give you a Muchlaz, Bonsly, Piplup, Rotom, and Spiritomb for your Skitty, Zigzagoon, Sharpedo, Kecleon, Wurmple, and Castform.
    @Ramirez19: gen 5? I never said I had a snivy, or gen 5 pokemon.

@Giga Flare: that would be really cool. I have to breed a few of them, so I'll be a few minutes. pm me with your fc. unless your using white...?

Last edited:

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Is your Deoxys legit? If it is I'd be willing to trade a great deal for it. I have quite a bit from your want list or I could give you some EV trained versions from your want list as well if you like competitive battling. Level 100 EV trained Blissey? Like I said, I have most of your want list so I can give you quite a few of those for a legit deoxys.

If you want something else just let me know and I'll make it happen.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Hey,I have all of the Starters.

Is there any way I can get Jirachi, and/or Mew? Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey,I have all of the Starters.

Is there any way I can get Jirachi, and/or Mew? Thanks.

sorry but that's hardly a fair trade.

I want to say for anyone who's wondering that any trade is reasonable to me as long as I can breed it. remember the purpose of this thread is mostly to help others, so I will accept even things I already have (though please try to help me out too if you can!)

...but unbreedables are a different story. unbreedable for unbreedable, please

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Well, if you'd be willing, can I temporarily trade one of those, so I can get it on global trade?

If you give me just one of those (temporarily, of course) I will trade you any amount of starters you want, for say, a magicarp

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • You opened a thread, thats cool.
    If you get stuck finding any of those pokes let me know.
    I have all 493 lying around.
    Also you get shuckle for free in HG.

Years
  • @Harthos: ok then, sure I can help you with that

@Migit78: thanks I'll keep that in mind if I need something

@Pondjohn: I'll get right on that ghastly. I'll pm you when I've bred one everyone PLEASE REMEMBER that I don't have b/w...

@Garrabutatulo: cool, for what? thanks (luvdisc and kecleon for togetic and shuckle)

@oakushigeru: sounds good, whenever you're ready thanks for the trade- jolly trapinch for chimchar and piplup :)

Last edited:
    Back