• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't Change Quote or Team in Trainer Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    I'm not entirely sure this is the right place to ask, but I've looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything remotely related to the answer I need. I recently made an account on the official Pokemon website to get ready for the launch of the Pokemon Global Link. Everything's working great between my account and my game. The Dream World works perfectly. I'm loving it. However, there's one thing that is really getting on my nerves.

When I first made the account, I made my character in the Trainer Builder of the Pokemon "Fun Zone." I made a team of my favorite Pokemon and had everything set up the way I liked. However, every time I try to change the quote or Pokemon team now, something goes wrong. Everything else still works, but the quote and team builder doesn't. I've taken screenshots to show what's going wrong.

As seen in the above picture, this is what the Trainer Builder looks like when I open it. Everything looks alright.

This picture shows what I see after I click to change the quote. A little space opens (the space where there's supposed to be other quotes to choose from), but there is nothing in that space.

This picture shows what I see after I click "Pokemon Team" to change my favorites. Nothing opens, but the "Pokemon Team" button becomes lit, so now both the "Trainer" and "Pokemon Team" buttons are lit, but it doesn't open the Pokemon Team menu.

I'm currently on my HP dv7 laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium and using the newest version of the Mozilla Firefox browser... however, I believe none of these are what is causing the problem, and here's why: I've attempted to change the quote and the pokemon team using four different internet browsers and four different computers of varying brands, operating systems, and browsers. I know this is something really simple, but it's bugging me, and I can't go create a new account just for this, because I have my Global Link and Pokemon White Version connected to this account. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know what I could do to fix it?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Sorry, this is more of a simple question thread...
    I dunno what to tell you hhow to figure this out; but this just doesn't belong here. =(

*Locks of bellsprouts*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back