• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Manga Fan Club

Trinity Cross

死神
Years

• The Romance Manga Fan Club

Welcome to the Romance Manga Fan Club! (or just the RMFC for short) If you enjoy or love reading romance manga then this is the club for you! Any romance manga is acceptable whether it's Absolute Boyfriend or Zero no Tsukaima, they're all allowed here! Just make sure to follow the rules and have fun discussing them!

Rules

1. No spamming.
    2. No discussing hentai.
    3. No posting hentai images.
    4. Keep on topic.
    5. Fill out form if you want to join.
    6. Don't post if you're not part of club.
    7. Only discuss romance manga.
    8. Don't go off-topic.
    9. Owner and Co-owners may change topics, but if thread begins to die, any member may change the topic.
    10. Have fun discussing!
    11. Rules may be subject to change whenever the Owner/Co-owner feels it.

Favorite Romance Manga

Clannad

Member(s)

Owner: Trinity Cross/
    Charizard★
    Co-Owner(s):

Joining Form:

HTML:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Favorite Romance Manga:[/b]
    [b]Have you read the rules?:[/b]

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Name: Murasaki_Paz28
    Favorite Romance Manga: Both... "Lovely Complex" & "Bokura Ga Ita" ,, they were awsome,, ohhh and of corze without a doubt... "Peach Girl" !!
    Rulez: Yupperz iv read them,, no worriez :)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Been looking to join a manga group on here, although I haven't read too many romance series I'll join.

Name:-Lapras-
    Favorite Romance Manga: Most of the series i'm reading/have read have romance as a sub-genre, I hope that's ok. Kimi ni Todoke, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Umi no Misaki, Junai Labyrinth, Welcome to the NHK, Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan and Oretama would be my favourites.
    Have you read the rules?: Indeed I have.

I wish the last part of the Clannad manga was scantilated, it's been on my hold list for months now. -.-

Last edited:
    Back