• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

y0y0y0y0y0y0y lineface is here!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2005
    hey fellas and fellalita's, i'm Lineface, i post here now (LOL) an i used ta post on other digmon sites but that show got stupid so i stopped playing the game and pokemon seems much better()

i studyed the game a lot last week an i made a site about it so u guys go do that and we can battle on the internet if we use xbox live and hook our game boys up to it i think my brother said he does it hes a genious with a compuer and hes going to harverd to be a computer maker like bill gates we re going to be rich some day and ill buy you all a pokemon game lol by then theyll be pokemon rainbow and pokemon camo lololo

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    LOL, fellalita's? XD Well, wlecome to PC, Lineface. ^_^ Just follow teh rules and have an awsome time here! I hope to see you around! =D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hey, welcome to PC. Have fun and post a lot, but remember to follow the rules.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    welcome to pc, hope you have a great time

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • LINEFACE said:
    hey fellas and fellalita's, i'm Lineface, i post here now (LOL) an i used ta post on other digmon sites but that show got stupid so i stopped playing the game and pokemon seems much better()

i studyed the game a lot last week an i made a site about it so u guys go do that and we can battle on the internet if we use xbox live and hook our game boys up to it i think my brother said he does it hes a genious with a compuer and hes going to harverd to be a computer maker like bill gates we re going to be rich some day and ill buy you all a pokemon game lol by then theyll be pokemon rainbow and pokemon camo lololo
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Yes PM Brittany and she will find ]00 a fwend

Welcome to PC, I'm Tig in case you haven't figured out

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • Hello...!
    And welcome to PC, i see your very enthusiastic, you should have no problem making friends around here.
    Anyways try to follow the rules and play safe.
    Hope you have fun posting here, and hope to see you around ;)

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Welcome to the boards. ^^; You're very hyper.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2005
    every1 says that i dont believe it i think im not hyper at ally ou think im am?

Back