• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Erm, confused as to what to title this, but I assumed "Greetings!" is fitting. Because well, this is my greeting. I'm a new member here, nice to meet you all. My username is Abracadabra, which is a bit of a play off my favorite PokÉmon, Abra (as well as Kadabra). My real name I feel is more private information, but if you please, you can call me by my middle name - Dean.

I just recently got Pokemon White, and I decided it would be good to join myself a forum about Pokemon. This is my first Pokemon forum I've decided to join, although it's not my first forum. I'm an active (not so anymore, though) member at a music board. It's a completely different environment than this, I'm sure, so this will be new. I'm excited, and that's for sure. Now, before this post turns into just blabber - which it kind of is, I'm going to stop here. So yes, hello PokeCommunity!

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Hi Abracadabra! Glad you joined. I always thought the abra to kadabra thing was cool and I can tell you do as well. Abra is awesome! Though I wish it could learn more than teleport. Anyways, welcome, hope to see you around. Read the rules and have fun!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. You'll like it here, it's a very active Pokemon forum so I'm sure you'll have a good time.

I'd rather call you Abracadabra; I think it's an interesting username. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hey there Dean! :) Clever username. And Abra is a total cutie, gotta admit. It's adorable on HGSS when it's following you. It hovers. ;w; <3 But anyway, glad to see you chose PC as your first Pokemon forum! I know you'll enjoy it, even in the non-Pokemon sections, like Other Voting Polls and Video Gaming (if you're into any other games). Since you like music it seems, you should check out Culture & Media. There's a good number of music threads in there. And if you have any questions, concerns, or cake, feel free to let me know, and I'll be happy to help (or eat the cake).

Have an Abra. :)

Spr_2c_063.gif

Back