• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Euiii? ^_^

candy fennec

Ee-Vee Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone!

My name is Nana. I'm 20 years old and I live in Georgia, USA. (near Atlanta.) I love Pokemon, and I have recently acquired Black version.

I have a habit of collecting shinies. :) I ran into a shiny Cottonee today and have fully EV-trained my shiny Pichu from the event and evolved it into a Raichu. I also have a shiny Geodude, Pachirisu, and three that my friends gave to me-- Slowpoke, Flareon, and Charizard. All of them are legitimate. :3

I am new to the competitive Pokemon scene and am trying to get into it. I also compete in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, using Ice Climbers as my main.

I have several original characters related to Pokemon, including both trainers and the Pokemon themselves. ^_^

Any questions, want to be friends, etc... Just message me or reply. I love meeting new people and killing time. :3

Years
  • Well, you certainly don't deserve 0 replies. If you're new to competitive Pokemon, well don't worry, you don't have to be great at battling to fit in here, there's a place for everyone. If you are interested in the metagame, however, well you lucked out, a tutoring program may be starting soon. I'm a fan of SSBB as well, although the Ice Climbers aren't my preferred character, I usually play as Samus or Marth. Anyhow, welcome to PC and hopefully you have an enjoyable stay here.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC! I have a collection of shinies myself since for whatever reason they just come to me... I caught three (Mienfoo, Patrat, Duosion) in White alone :) I also have several in other versions (Swinub, Meowth, Spearow, and Buneary among them). I do a bit of the competitive side of battling from time to time.

I'm particularly interested in your trainer OC's. Let me know a bit about them! My main original character is a trainer named Lisa. I can tell you more about her if you want.

Anyway, hope you have a great time on the site and make some friends! Message me anytime you want!

candy fennec

Ee-Vee Trainer
    Years
  • Well, you certainly don't deserve 0 replies. If you're new to competitive Pokemon, well don't worry, you don't have to be great at battling to fit in here, there's a place for everyone. If you are interested in the metagame, however, well you lucked out, a tutoring program may be starting soon. I'm a fan of SSBB as well, although the Ice Climbers aren't my preferred character, I usually play as Samus or Marth. Anyhow, welcome to PC and hopefully you have an enjoyable stay here.

Thanks for that information and a nice welcome. ^_^ Good to meet you, I can tell this will be a nice place for me to spend my time. Have you played any Pokemon Online? I definitely use that a lot to test my strategies.

Hello, and welcome to PC! I have a collection of shinies myself since for whatever reason they just come to me... I caught three (Mienfoo, Patrat, Duosion) in White alone :) I also have several in other versions (Swinub, Meowth, Spearow, and Buneary among them). I do a bit of the competitive side of battling from time to time.

I'm particularly interested in your trainer OC's. Let me know a bit about them! My main original character is a trainer named Lisa. I can tell you more about her if you want.

Anyway, hope you have a great time on the site and make some friends! Message me anytime you want!

Awe yay! You're so lucky, you have some PRETTY shinies! I hope I start running into more, XD I was so happy when I found mine today.

Well, the main one I've developed is Glitch, a woman who has the power to actually see the true form of MissingNo. and M' and the like, if you remember those guys. Their true forms are something of a cross between a baby Kangaskhan, Rhydon, and a Dragonite...I have pictures somewhere, I'd best draw a new one cause I can draw a lot better now than I did then. xD She's also a member of Team Rocket. Because it's easier to use your powers for evil! XD

I'd like to hear more about your character definitely!

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Ah, if you have OCs and the like, you should most definitely swing by the Fan Fiction and Writing forum. There's always something going on, and this month is the forum-wide review challenge, so if you were to write and post something, you'd be almost certain to get some good feedback, as many of PC's most experienced reviewers are involved in this. That said, welcome to PC in general!

candy fennec

Ee-Vee Trainer
    Years
  • 'Sup Fennec.

Glad to have you here!

Many thanks! ^_^

Ah, if you have OCs and the like, you should most definitely swing by the Fan Fiction and Writing forum. There's always something going on, and this month is the forum-wide review challenge, so if you were to write and post something, you'd be almost certain to get some good feedback, as many of PC's most experienced reviewers are involved in this. That said, welcome to PC in general!

I have not written any fanfiction at all, actually... But if I ever do I'll make sure to post it here, just for fun? *shrugs* ^_^ Thanks much!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Yeah, I have no idea where Georgia is, or where Atlanta is, since I don't even live in the US! GAHAHAHA! Actually I wouldn't mind visiting there one day, but only for the purpose of going to Walmart, or Starbucks, or Taco Bell. :P

I have some shinies. My dream for shinies is to randomly hatch one while breeding or something, which would be kinda awesome. 8D Right now on my Black game I've only foind a shiny Gothorita, which is ironic because at the same time I was training my Gothorita. :D

I love love LOVE Brawl! It's a shame it doesn't work on my Wii though, since there's something about it being old, and that's why it doesn't work. -_- But whenever I get the chance to play it, I usually play is Fox, or Lucario, or Peach, or Ness, since I just love using them. <3 I absolutely despise playing as Solid Snake in the game. I find him very hard to control and just plain annoying to use. :(

That's enough from me. Check out the Strategies and Movesets if you can sometime, and apart from that, have a great time here!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Ohhh my gosh shiny Pichu! I love Pichus. Good luck in the competitive scene! I was never really interested in it. =P That aside, welcome to PC. ^^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Haiiiii, welcome, welcome, welcome to my evil lair, also known as PC. ^____^

I'm also star-crazy on collecting shinies too. :3 Only right now, I have a shiny Pidove in Pokemon White; and I didn't ship my other shinies from pokemon Heart Gold, because the minigame? IT SUUUUCKS IMO. :< Well, from my memory, I have a Shiny Munchlax, Starly, Oddish, Gyarados (but lol, does this count?) and recently I found a shiny heracross! ^^

I come up and away from the pokemon competitive scene now a days; I go to Pokemon online for fun when I'm able too! With Smash bros Brawl, Pikachu and Diddy Kong are my mains. ^___^

Anyhow, its was nice meeting you, y'know? :3 I like to kill time as well! I HAVE MY STABBING KNIFE TO KILL THE DISTORTIONS OF TIME AND EVERYTHING! Yeah; if you ever want to chat sometime, feel free to leave me a VM! Or hey, if you have a question, I'm more than welcome to help, or you can ask another staff member.

Have a nice time during your stay! <3

Last edited:

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, I'm Dillon. I live in North Carolina, so we are both on the east coast, lol. I have a few shinies myself, all legitimate. (Fearow, Hoothoot, and Roserade)

PS: You can have the Fearow if you want. :3 Just PM me. It's on my White version, so I can trade with your Black version.

Back