• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kunx's Banner Shop!

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Yup...I created my own personal banner and avys requests. I will get your requests at Eastern Time 2:40 through 5:00. Afetr that time...you'll get requests at the next day. If you want your requests faster...you can provide renders/pics. Start Requestin'..... :bandit:

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Here:
    Kunx's Banner Shop!

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • awww come on Knux, you have to make your requests JUST as good as the ones you make for yourself, unless specified. that's rule #1: fairness XD

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    ACManga said:
    awww come on Knux, you have to make your requests JUST as good as the ones you make for yourself, unless specified. that's rule #1: fairness XD

I didn't make the frist banner I have. =P

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Nice Banners! Can i have a plain ole sonic one with a weird lookin blue backround? Thanx

O, btw Pkmn champ 2k4 your sig is WAY too big it should be
    from here:

To here AT LEAST:

heh, just though i'd let ya know

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Kunx's Banner Shop!

I couldn't find any good super soinc pics, so I did metal sonic.

I'm doing your sonie one.

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I'm sorry...but you'll have to wait till tomorrow. I'll do them as soon as I get home.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Um can you make me a banner? Like with a Vulpix walking through flames and the words on the banner being The Wandering Blaze. And if it?s possible have the Vulpix wearing a navy head band and a fire stone encased in gold around its neck.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • *sigh* exactly what i said logmon. You'd have to get an oekaki-er to do the vulpix, save that oekaki file, send it to me, and i would do the banner part :)

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Can you do a banner with Megaman on it? Same weird smudgy weird flashy bluey background. Preferably with Megaman.EXE or Megaman (Classic) I prefer EXE though

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • :P Well I just felt like asking for something complex. Actually I just think it would look really cool.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • hmmm... maybe later, i just need to sit back and relaaaaaaaaaax for winter break.

Back