• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya~

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
  • Hey everyone on PC. Bleh, I'm not good at these things. I'm Osha_say_wott?! Kinda long but, when I came up with the name, I just had to use it. =P Umm..you can call me Rated or even OSW for short. The first Pokémon game I played was Red, I missed out on gen 2, 3 and 4, though. x3 But I'm getting back to playing again, got myself White. They have Dark and Steel type Pokémons. o.O The time changes from day to night and you can even breed your Pokémon! When did this happen?? I kid, I kid. x) Even though I missed out on 3 generations, I still kept up with Pokémon.^^ Happy to be part of PC, I searched for a Poké forum to join and it looks like this place is the best of the best.
    Happy Easter to everyone who is celebrating. :3

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Heyo, OSW! This is an excellent Pokemon forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Happy Easter to you, too! :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • LOVE the name, just so you know. Say, what?

Welcome to PC. Gen V is good in that it's the closest thing to a reboot that the series has done, what with all the new critters and entirely new regions and such. Hopefully you'll enjoy talking about it in the Black and White forums, but don't be afraid to explore other stuff that PC has to offer. Enjoy!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Your. Name. is. Epic.
    ... I think more of it than just epic :P
    it's pretty cool, but anyway Welcome to PC and it's nice to see you here! Hope you enjoy the forums.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes everyone~! And thankies for the compliments on my name.^^
    I've looked around the forums and I can tell I'm gonna enjoy it here. =)

Years
  • Creative name you have there, and Oshawott is sporting quite the epic face in that avatar of yours. Nonetheless, welcome the Pokecommunity and hopefully you have an enjoyable stay here.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • You have an awesome username I must say. Also welcome to PC.

You even get a supporter-ship for winning at the Easter Egg hunt. I'd recommend playing Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum as well. They are still all great games. But it's good to know your gotten back into the games. I take it your favourite Pokemon in Oshawott then?

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    hello and welcome to PC OSW xD

well well i thought im the only one who skipped out :p
    I'd recommend playing the Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, either HeartGold or SoulSilver if you wanna experience the whole lot generations we skipped out.. Though you can just play the Platinum, HG/SS and then White/Black, I think you'll have the same experience that way.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, and thanks for the recommendations, peeps.^^

For anyone who is wondering; Oshawott is one of my favorites. I also like Charizard and Piplup, probably even more than Oshawott. =P
    Feel free to VM/PM me if you want to know anything else.

Once again, thanks for the welcome everyone. :3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey everyone on PC. Bleh, I'm not good at these things. I'm Osha_say_wott?! Kinda long but, when I came up with the name, I just had to use it. =P Umm..you can call me Rated or even OSW for short. The first Pokémon game I played was Red, I missed out on gen 2, 3 and 4, though. x3 But I'm getting back to playing again, got myself White. They have Dark and Steel type Pokémons. o.O The time changes from day to night and you can even breed your Pokémon! When did this happen?? I kid, I kid. x) Even though I missed out on 3 generations, I still kept up with Pokémon.^^ Happy to be part of PC, I searched for a Poké forum to join and it looks like this place is the best of the best.
    Happy Easter to everyone who is celebrating. :3

I gotta say like everyone else, I'm a pretty big fan of your name. XD I do want to know, though, why "Rated"? :o

And I certainly agree, this forum is probably one of the best I've ever joined. And I'm glad to see you're so active already - getting second place in that egg hunt event is no small feat, especially for someone who just joined the other day! Though I'm sure you're already starting to feel your way around, I just wanted to pop in and welcome you to the forums. :D

Why does this thread have like no replies? This is strange.

Anyway, I'm Twilight Sky, and It's nice to see you around the forums, OSW ^^; Please have fun around here and direct all concerns and questions to the lovely Hiidoran(the moderator of this board) if you have any.

Well it kinda had no replies then because you posted that twelve minutes after OSW put up the thread. XDD

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Rated is the name I usually use for most things, it's also the name I use in White. In fact, if I hadn't come up with the name the name "Osha_Say_Wott?!", the name I would have used would have been Rated222.^^

Thanks. =)

Back