• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Hello to the Pokémon Community!
    My name is dannyboy601 and I decided to join PC because making a Pokémon game is too hard without any help. I also just love Pokémon!
    My favourite Pokémon is Krokorok (which may be obvious) and my favourite game is Heartgold
    I am currently making a Pokémon game using RPGMaker and Poccils Starter Kit and I hope that joining PC will help me! :classic:

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I...I am so behind. I've never heard or seen Krokorok. Really gotta catch up with the newer generations. orz"

Anyhow, welcome to PC! Making a Pokémon game does sound daunting. Hopefully, you'll be able to succeed with the help of the community. Enjoy your stay. :D

Back