• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for someone with 2 DSes to help me transfer one Pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Because this is maybe impossible to do in the Quick Trade thread (User ShinySalamence888 is also trying for a week already) I think I might need a topic for this.

I need help transferring my Skarmory from Platinum to White. If you'd like to help me you need 2DSes (3DS is possible too), 1 gen 4 game and 1 finished gen 5 game. I'm offering one or some of these Pokémon:

Snorunt lvl 32
    Porygon lvl 25
    Drifblim lvl 28
    Shieldon lvl 20
    Aipom lvl 10
    Porygon 2 lvl 25
    Eevee lvl 16
    Ditto lvl 10
    Shuckle lvl 26
    One or some TM's of your choice if I have them.

Feel free to ask for something else!

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Good idea making a thread about this, maybe people with proper trade threads will see this and add it to their services hopefully. But this thread will probably get closed in a minute lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Allright, it's done now, I have the skarmory.

For traders: If you offer this as a service many people would become very happy! I could offer this service as soon as I finish this game, and I only have two badges right now.

Back