• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Trainer~

Laci

Scrafty Lover
Years
Hey everyone I'm Laci! I'm a new trainer here in the wonderful world of PC. I'm slightly cautious and shy when it comes to meeting new friends. My favorite pokemon would be Scrafty/Zuruzukin! Anything you want to know about me you all you have to do is ask. First off I will tell you I'm not that great with grammar or punctuation so please pardon if my sentences get a bit awkward for you to read.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
Ah yes, welcome to PokéCommunity, Laci!

I don't really mind the quality of people's grammar, as long as they're not intentionally typing noobishly or anything. Plus anyway, I love Canadians! (Thanks to my partially Canadian bloodline.)

Aaaaanywho. Welcome yet again!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Yeah, Scrafty is a cool Pokemon, likke seriously. He's all chill and stuff like "Hey, I'm a Scrafty. I'm so chill and bop up and down and don't need to pull up my pants anymore, because I invested in a belt when I evolved. :)"

Welcome to PC. :D

Don't worry about the Grammar problem here. You'll probably understand and get better as you spend time here anyway. :3 As long as we can understand you, it's all good for me. If anything, the only thing I don't like is when people use chatspeak here, because it just get's irritating, and makes them look like an idiot. As long as you don't do that, I think we could be good friends. :)

So yeah, have an awesome time here while you're here, and visit the Challenges section. /shameless advertising

Laci

Scrafty Lover
Years
Thanks I'll make sure not to speak in text format. Usually I do when I'm chatting on msn for certain things. I get a little lazy sometimes with my grammar! But it's all good I'm quite understandable most of the time! xD

Back