• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Killer Squirtle

alex313

The Killer Squirtle
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    I have always came to this site for help and just to look at the stuff that's around here. Now that I'm part of this I hope to meet interesting people and to trade and to have challenging battles =)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Hi there. \o :D

omgg;;; Killer Squirtle's? :(

You'll sure meet interesting people on PC. :3 We're a funny bunch! >:) Gotta watch out for trouble maker's though! >:

So, I see you're a battler & a trader? Well the Wifi center is an excellent place for you! <:

Wifi Center [Click this sentence!]

Remember to read the individual rules of each section, along with the main PC rules. <:

Enjoy your time, bud. Ciao. ~

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Hi there! Yeah, there are some interesting people here... But it's still a fun place to hang around. So, welcome to PC!

alex313

The Killer Squirtle
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    Sure I'll be looking forward to all that stuff. Thank you

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I have always came to this site for help and just to look at the stuff that's around here. Now that I'm part of this I hope to meet interesting people and to trade and to have challenging battles =)

Glad we caught another wild lurker! ;)

Welcome to PC, alex313. You're definitely headed in the right direction - there are tons of interesting people and places and threads and posts and blogs and... well, everything here is really engaging and invigorating! There's lots of places to go explore and post and hang out and just even talk to new people, even. :D If you're really interested in having some battles (wifi or simulator!) you should check out the Battle Stadium (located here). There's plenty of opportunities to find great battlers here. :)

Aaaand if you have any questions about the forum or anything, don't be afraid to send them my way! I'd love to help ya out if I can. :3 Enjoy your time on PC and be sure to stay active and post a lot! PC loves activity. 8D

Back