• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EV help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OK I have a feeling by posting this il appear al a clear rookie, however im willing to accept that. Please can someone teach me how to EV train i will be eternally grateful and will do all i can to return the favour please, URGENT!!
    Please and thank you.

Years
  • This sub-forum, I think, is only for introducing yourself. If this is your first post then welcome, and enjoy using the site.
    I found a very useful site when I Google searched "ev training". It should be the very first result.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    If you need help/explanation about deep details of EV training then, PM me the version of the pokemon game you are EV training with. Let's talk about EV training through PM. I will be sure to guide you :)

Anyways, Welcome to Pokecommunity! Be sure to read the rules before posting on a forum/section to avoid problems. And don't worry if you are a rookie at these things, we all went there. Just ask for help and we will be sure to lend a hand :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You're more than welcome to check out our Strategies and Movesets board [link]. Not only are the members there incredibly knowledgable when it comes to that stuff, there's some good reading material for you to peruse in the mean time. Just check out the stickied threads in the link I gave ya. Be sure to read the rules in there before you start posting though.

As for this thread, it's not really much of an introduction... and that's all that goes in here. :x

Looks like you already made one of those, so I'm gonna lock this up.

Closed

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back