• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Profile question?

o3o

Years
  • I recently became a supporter (thanks Alternative), and I was decorating my profile. I added a background so the picture would show up where my profile picture would normally be, but the text was in the way, so I tried making the Youtube video replace my profile picture, but without adding a video link or title. However, the box that comes up is white, not transparent, so you can't see the picture behind it. Is there any way I can fix this? Sorry for the terrible wording. :<

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    change the block border background color to transparent.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • To expand on what Nick is saying, yes you have to make block borders transparent, but you also have to make the secondary areas background colour to transparent. To do this, you actually have to type "transparent" into the box.

Hope this helps. :)

Back