PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Skype icon replaced with words in forum style "The Stand Nexus"

Platinum Lucario
June 5th, 2011, 06:41 AM
I have found a problem with a forum style, which is none other than "The Stand Nexus. And here's what the problem consists of: The Skype logo on a user's thread appears as text rather than an icon.

Is it just me? Or does this happen to everyone as well? It may need to fixed.

Prahaps it happens for both offline and online logos? Normally it appears as a logo, but it appears as text. So it seems like a problem with the style. Has anyone tried it out with other forum styles? If so, did it show the text rather than the actual skype logo?

I'd like to hear your comments.

NatureKeeper
June 6th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Noticed that.
I really don't know why this quirk exists, but my button shows text and yours is working properly.
Somebody please fix this.

FrostPheonix
June 6th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Well, it may be just for your own post. I see both of your skype icons, despite being offline, normally.

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 6th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Having made the style, I thought I could guess why this might be happening, but I can't seem to reproduce it. (So it wasn't negligence on my part.)

Try clearing your browser's cache. It may just be a case of the Skype website not giving you proper images.