• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi. I'm new.

Years
  • ...er, yes, I'm new here. I thought perhaps it would be a good idea to join a Pok?mon fan community, since I don't know anyone else who's really into it. This looks like a really neat place, so I think I'll be around often :) I haven't seen the show in awhile, not since perhaps the middle of the fourth season, because I got kind of tired of it, and my GBC's out of batteries, so most of my Pok?mon fannishness is in reading and writing fanfiction.

So, hello!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Suz why do you always say that? You act like your proud of it. Anyway welcome to PC nice ava XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Wow I havent been here in a while XD anyway have fun here and follow the rules ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hello! Read and obey the rules, listen to all and respect them, read the FAQ, no forum ads but in siggeh [and rest in rules], and try not to argue but make friends, and... FUN AWAITS! lolzeh
    ~DP

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • sparklythingy said:
    ...er, yes, I'm new here. I thought perhaps it would be a good idea to join a Pok?mon fan community, since I don't know anyone else who's really into it. This looks like a really neat place, so I think I'll be around often :) I haven't seen the show in awhile, not since perhaps the middle of the fourth season, because I got kind of tired of it, and my GBC's out of batteries, so most of my Pok?mon fannishness is in reading and writing fanfiction.

So, hello!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Sparklythingy! ^0^ Welcome to PC. ^______^ I hope you have a great time here, enjoy your stay at the fabulous suits of PC! XD
    *puts a mint on Sparky's PC hotel pillow* =3

~Kelsey

Back