PDA

View Full Version : Question: How to remove the Mini statistics?

FourCartridge
June 7th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do I remove the Mini Statistics in my profile? It's blocking alot of things and getting annoying, especially when I'm trying to write VMs and reading them.

Forever
June 7th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Sorry, you can't remove the mini statistics section. :(

Though you could maybe try different padding ('cause that's probs the issue from a guess without looking at your profile - but if you're not using padding, then I'm not sure). However, you can click http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/pokelink2-blue/buttons/collapse_generic.gif and it'll collapse it (or the button that appears on the side of the mini statistics, but that's the best you can do).

PkMnTrainer Yellow
June 7th, 2011, 04:54 AM
I am... confused as to how it's blocking your VMs and whatnot. o.O

That sounds a bit like a bug and less like what it normally does. Perchance could you post your browser and browser version and/or post a screenshot of the problem? It would help me (and others trying to help) to understand better.

Vrai
June 7th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Are you trying to access PC through a mobile device? I just recently got on PC through my 3DS to check out the browser and when I looked at my profile it was all smashed together. Hiroshi Sotomura is working on a mobile skin, but afaik you can't really do anything about it if that's the issue. ;x