• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.png Strip To .gif?

███

Ninja Space Mouse
Years
  • Okay So.

I Made A .png Image That Is The Average Size. When I Make Strip .PNG It's Normally For Xat, But I Made This One For A Forum. Now Here's My Problem.

What Can I Use To Convert That .png Strip Back Into A Regular .gif Image?

Years
  • I'm confused as to what your trying to ask here, first off what do you mean by a PNG strip? and by regular gif image do you mean so that just the file type is changed? do you want it all compressed into a gif? do you want it animated as a gif?

███

Ninja Space Mouse
    Years
  • This Is A .png Strip

furretwainbowtest.png

I Make These For Xat, But I Want To Compress It Into One Moveable Image (.gif)

Years
  • Well as far as i know there isn't anything that will let you turn that image into a gif but there are loads of different software that'll turn it into a gif once you split it into seperate frames. My personal favorite is Gimp

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Just use GIMP and insert in the layers, optimize for GIF animation, and save it. This is Google-able.

Back