• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
  • Hello, my name is Harrison. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since i bought Pokemon Blue as a child. As you can see, my favourite Pokemon is Onix. He has always been my favourite Pokemon ever since i caught him in the Rock Tunnel. Other than that, one of my good friends is a mad Pokemon fan and that has made me get back into Pokemon. I'm starting a new game on my Pokemon Gold tomorrow, which is good. I'm a big fan of Generation I and Generation II. Good to see you all.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome Harrison! You won't regret being a member of this forum! And just like you, many people are fans of Gen I and Gen II. Enjoy your stay~.

CLU

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Here
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    Welcome! I'm new as well and I'm sure you will be enjoying this community~
    I've been Pokemon fan since Yellow came out, it was my first Pokemon game.
    Onix is pretty nice, I like Steelix too. c:

I have one huge Pokemon fan as a friend too, haha!

Enjoy your stay. ^^

★CLU

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Welcome to the community. Have a good moment and enjoy all the great people who are here. =)

スティブ

Newbie and proud of it
    Years
  • Hello,welcome to PC,I am myself a newbie here*fightig urge to say newbies unite!*,anyways hope you'll like here

Back