• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Thread unposted, no mod response, friend can't access the site

kringlur

Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
Years
  • Around five days ago I posted a tutorial in the ROM hacking section. It hasn't been posted yet, and I wasn't breaking any length or content rules that I'm aware of. I PM'd both mods, one a couple days ago and one a couple days before that, and also PM'd the person who originally posted "Rules for posting in this forum" by mistake, but haven't gotten an answer from any of them and my thread still hasn't been posted (but new tutorials have been since).

Additionally, someone here has been unable to access pokecommunity (unsure if this is only the ROM hacking section or the whole site) for around the same amount of time. I did send them the text from this just now, so we'll see if that fixes the problem.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Hmm.. that section/topic is only mod-viewable for within 24 hrs or less/more. It will appear tomorrow maybe.
    If a mod approves, your free to get the thread.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Additionally, someone here has been unable to access pokecommunity (unsure if this is only the ROM hacking section or the whole site) for around the same amount of time. I did send them the text from this just now, so we'll see if that fixes the problem.
    I shared them the information about how to contact Rukario and other ways that she could get on. (My comment was screened because of LJ's annoying anti-spam settings.) I'll keep an eye on that post to help sky_queen3 the best I can.

And that's really all I can help along with. Sorry. I hope someone else with more knowledge comes along to help.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Around five days ago I posted a tutorial in the ROM hacking section. It hasn't been posted yet, and I wasn't breaking any length or content rules that I'm aware of. I PM'd both mods, one a couple days ago and one a couple days before that, and also PM'd the person who originally posted "Rules for posting in this forum" by mistake, but haven't gotten an answer from any of them and my thread still hasn't been posted (but new tutorials have been since).

As far as I can tell, no thread was posted by you in any of the ROM hacking forums (Tutorials included) five days ago that's under review. It hasn't been accepted or denied, I imagine, because it didn't completely fully post in the first place. You might have just assumed it did. Try re-posting it, it'll likely show up so there's actually something to look at then. XD

kringlur

Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
    Years
  • I shared them the information about how to contact Rukario and other ways that she could get on. (My comment was screened because of LJ's annoying anti-spam settings.) I'll keep an eye on that post to help sky_queen3 the best I can.

And that's really all I can help along with. Sorry. I hope someone else with more knowledge comes along to help.

Okay, thanks.

As far as I can tell, no thread was posted by you in any of the ROM hacking forums (Tutorials included) five days ago that's under review. It hasn't been accepted or denied, I imagine, because it didn't completely fully post in the first place. You might have just assumed it did. Try re-posting it, it'll likely show up so there's actually something to look at then. XD

Thanks for telling me, it said it had gone through after I posted but I suppose not. I don't have a copy of the thread (one of the reasons why I contacted those mods about it) so I'll have to re-type it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Thanks for telling me, it said it had gone through after I posted but I suppose not. I don't have a copy of the thread (one of the reasons why I contacted those mods about it) so I'll have to re-type it.

Next time, or any time you write something long for that matter, save a backup copy on your computer somewhere. It'll save you a lot of grief. A trick I picked up when PC used to be terribad at going down when I had RP posts to make. >.>

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • I finally got on via the IP address but I still can't get on via the normal address. If it is because of what a few of us think it is I can't believe he'd be so petty about it!

I'm in normally now, thank you everyone for your help. :D

Last edited:
    Back